Chapter 25

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

"Thanks for letting us stay here for the time being" you said.
 
"No problem, besides, having you as my neighbor would be awesome" Kyungmi shrugged,"Plus, while the guys are working we could hang out, that is if I don't have patients or ER duty"
 
You laughed,"You don't want to hang out with me while I'm pregnant"
 
"Try me, I have seven siblings" she said.
 
"Oh, I didn't know that" you said.
 
"So, wheres Baekhyun?"
 
"He's out somewhere getting stuff for the baby" you said,"He's really excited, I offered to come with him but he said I might get hurt"
 
She laughed,"Joon Myeon would do the same thing"
 
"I'm back babe!~" Baekhyun came in through the door.
 
"Welcome back" you smiled,"What did you get?"
 
"Stuff, but first, I got you food"
 
"How'd you know I'm hungry"
 
"You're always hungry" 
 
"Thats not true"
 
"Okay, it isn't but I can sense it" he said.
 
"Sure, thats how"
 
Kyungmi smiled,"I'll go...do something" she got up and left the guest house.
 
"Yay! We're alone!" Baekhyun cheered.
 
"So you wanted to kick Kyungmi out of her house"
 
"No, I wanted to be alone with you" he smiled his cute smile.
 
You shook your head,"Wheres my food?"
 
He set it in front of you,"There my queen" You sighed. He automatically sat next to you,"Whats wrong babe?" He hugged you.
 
"I'm being really annoying aren't I?" You asked.
 
"You want the truth?"
 
You nodded,"Yeah"
 
"More like bossy, but its okay, I don't want my baby boo doing anything I can do for her, especially when when she's pregnant. You keep doing what your doing, it's not bothering me and I can bear with it until our son is born" he said as he played with your hair.
 
You leaned on his chest,"I don't understand how you can be so perfect, isn't there a law against you or something? Are you a fugitive?"
 
"Hardly, I don't think a fugitive should be on TV almost everyday"
 
You laughed,"Geez Baek, your so cute"
 
"Remember that one time when we were walking to school together and you decided that it was okay to get us detention?"
 
"Hmm? What are you talking about?"
 
He laughed,"Wait, Listen. You forgot your school blazer so I gave you mine, and then we got detention because apparently it was considered PDA"
 
"Oh yeah! That I don't know why that teacher hated us so much"
 
"I know, what was her name again?"
 
You shrugged,"I don't remember, but didn't she also threaten to hold you back if you kept 'falling asleep in class?'"
 
"Yeah, I think she was getting me confused with someone else, cause if I did fall asleep you'd kick me"
 
You laughed,"One of the highlights of my life"
 
"One of the most painful moments of my life" he pouted cutely,"I had a lot of bruises"
 
You snuggled into his neck,"Sorry babe"
 
He turned his head and kept pouting.
 
"I'll let you kiss me as much as you want"
 
"Really?!"
 
You nodded,"But after I give birth and my belly goes down" you said,"Either that or one kiss right now"
 
"Hmm, a kiss right now or unlimited kisses if I wait.....I'll wait" he said,"But can I get a sneak peek?"
 
"But...that means you'll get both choices" you said.
 
"Exactly"
 
You laughed,"Go ahead"
 
"Yes!" He gave you a sweet kiss at each corner of your lips, then directly on your lips. "So when dod they say our baby's due?"
 
"In a week" you said.
 
"But theres a chance he'll be a week early right?"
 
"Or a week late" you said.
 
"Hurry my baby! I want to see you!" He pecked you belly.
 
"Baek?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"We're building a house and getting all the stuff we need, but we don't have a name"
 
"Name...." He thought for a moment,"Yeah what should his name be?"
 
"I was thinking either Kyujong or Taehyun" you said. "I wanted something with part of your name in it and I also like Kyu, but you have a sunbae named Kyuhyun"
 
He laughed,"So what? He should be honored he has the same name as our baby, I like his name too"
 
You shook your head,"Don't be rude to your sunbae"
 
"I'm not being rude, I'm saying I like his name" Baek insisted.
 
"Okay babe, so Kyuhyun?"
 
"Kyuhyun it is" he smiled brightly. 
 
___________
 
Idk why but I just really like the name Kyuhyun so yeah :P Thanks for reading this story and comment and subscribe please!~