Chapter 3

Childhood Friends...ish 2

~Monday~

You called Baekhyun excitedly,"Baek guess what!"

"What is it babe?" He said.

"I'm off for the entire week! We can hang out together!" You said.

"Really?" Baekhyun sighed,"I'm sorry baby, I'm really busy this week"

Your excitement washed away,"Oh...really?" you said flatly.

"I'm so sorry, next time, I promise" he said.

"No, no, it's okay Baek, you're an idol, it'd be weird if you weren't busy"

He sighed again,"I'm sorry babe, love you"

"Love you" you said.

Baekhyun sighed,"Why did it have to be this week? Why couldn't it be next week or last week or something?" Baekhyun muttered to himself.

------------

~Tuesday~

"Lina! Umm, about our lunch date today..." Baekhyun said.

"I was think we could just go to-"

"I can't make it" he said.

"Oh..." You pouted.

"I'm sorry again sweetie, I just can't, I'm too busy"

"I'll be alright, I'll just hang out with the girls, assuming they won't have plans, bye Baek, love you" you said.

"Hey, hey, hey, Lina" Baekhyun said,"You trust me don't you?"

"Of course I trust you" you said.

"You love me too right?"

"Thats what I said two seconds ago" 

"Then don't feel bad, have fun, I love you" he said.

"Alright" you said.

-----------

~Wednesday~

"Hey guys" you threw your bag in the booth and plopped onto the seat,"Hows it going?"

"Fine, wheres Baekhyun?" Hana asked.

"Working, he's been working all week"

"Aww, really, that must "

"You have no idea, this whole week I haven't seen him, its just been a bunch of phone conversations, Dubu misses him too. He doesn't even text me" you sighed,"I'd call him but I don't want to be clingy"

"You know what?" Hana said.

"What?"

"Tomorrow, we'll go visit the guys at work together okay?"

"Mm, deal" you smiled. "I don't even know how I survived these three days"

"Oh, you're such a fighter" she joked,"Lets go find Kyungmi, I heard she's off today too"

-----------

~Thursday~

"Hey guys, we brought ice cream" Hana said as the two of you went into the practice rooms.

"Yay! Ice cream!" Some guys chanted.

You glanced around the room and noticed one member missing,"Hey guys...where's Baek?"

"He said he was hanging out with you" Chen said.

"Well, obviously not" you said.

"He's been waking up at four, then practices for like six hours and then he runs off, he's been telling us he was with you"

"But...he's been telling me he was working with you, he said he's been busy"

"He has almost no schedule this week" Suho said.

"Oh my gosh" Hana said,"Is Baekhyun cheating on you?"

"No! He wouldn't do that" you said,"Maybe something's come up, or maybe he just didn't tell you guy about his schedule" you said

"Baekhyun would never cheat on you, but you gotta admit you're curious on what the heck he's doing" Hana said.

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" You said,"Why does he have to keep it a secret from me?"

"You kept the fact the his grandma was threatening you at one point" Hana pointed out.

"True...but still, I trust him, but I want him to at least make time for me, I haven't even seen him and its already Friday"

"Oh, honey, don't worry, I'm sure he misses you too"

--------

Baekhyun sighed,*I miss her so much* he thought,*This is for you babe, I hope you'll like it* He stopped,*All for her, the girl of your dreams* he smiled,*Just be patient honey, and trust me* he thought.

 

_________________

Being all suspicious there Baekhyunnie? Hmmm? LOL Comment and Subscribe~ :D