Chapter 33

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

"Oh my gosh Baek" you groaned,"I hate you for putting me through this again"
 
Baekhyun hugged you,"No you don't"
 
"Gah big big belly" you pouted. "I can't even roll around"
 
He laughed, "Just keep thinking about our new baby, he's gonna be beautiful"
 
"Yeah, okay, but I bet you're just happy our kids are going according to your plan"
 
"Hmm? What do you mean?"
 
"Two boys, now you want a girl next, but there has to be a large gap between their ages, so what are you gonna do? Avoid me for ten years?"
 
"No, more like eight" he shrugged.
 
You hit him,"Jerk"
 
"I'm kidding baby" he rubbed his nose against yours but you turned away and pouted. "Aww come on honey, don't be like that"
 
You slowly turned back to him,"Fine"
 
He smiled at you,"Okay, I'll make breakfast"
 
"I can make breakfast!" You stood up.
 
He sat you back down,"No you can't"
 
"Gah! I hate your overly protectiveness, I can still do stuff you know!" You whined.
 
"Not in my world" he skipped away.
 
You threw a pillow into the kitchen.
 
"Honey, don't throw things in the house~" Baek cooed.
 
"It was Dubu!" you yelled back.
 
---------------
 
Kyuhyun climbed all over you, although he was only a year and a half, he was a really energetic baby. 
 
He hugged you leg and looked up at you,"Omma" he said cutely, along with a dazzling smile. He let go and waddled in front of you, then he tilted his head from side to side.
 
"Baek?" You called,"What did you do?"
 
Baekhyun came out from your room,"What do you mean?"
 
"Kyu is doing aegyo"
 
"Really?" He picked Kyu up,"I have taught you well son" he kissed his cheek. Baekhyun sat down and sat Kyu in his lap. Baekhyun picked up a stegosaurus plush,"Rawr!" He poked Kyu's nose with it, making him giggle with joy.
 
You smiled at the two of them.
 
Baekhyun looked your face and whispered something to Kyu. Kyu waddled over to you and tugged on your hand, "Omma"  You bent over as far as you could go with that belly, which wasn't very far, so Kyu climbed onto the couch and kissed your cheek.
 
You fidgeted,"Aww Kyu, you're so cute" you kissed his forehead.
 
"How about me? Am I cute too?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"Yes Baek, you are adorable"
 
"Does that mean-"
 
"Come here" you rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek. "I don't know Baek, the first time we kissed you were so shy and cute, but now you want to kiss me all day"
 
"Because you're so irresistible, you're y and pretty and cute, and funny, what is there not to like about you?"
 
You smiled,"Awww Baek, you just earned yourself another kiss"
 
"Yay!" He cheered. "I feel like in on some kind of game show, if I do something right, I get a prize."
 
"Really? I feel like I'm training a dog" you said jokingly.
 
He made a face. 
 
"I'm kidding babe, you can kiss me if you want"
 
"Anywhere?"
 
"Anywhere"
 
He smiled and kissed you lips,"Alright, lets go get that sonogram of our son" Baekhyun pulled you off the couch and picked Kyu up. 
 
-------------------
 
You waited patiently for Dr.Yang to come back. Kyuhyun tried to grab everything while Baekhyun followed him around making sure he grabbed nothing. The door slid open and revealed an unhappy Dr.Yang. The room's mood seemed bad.
 
You bit your lip, "Whats wrong?"
 
He shook his head, "It doesn't look good"
 
Baekhyun looked at him,"What? Why?"
 
"There is a big chance the fetus will not be alive when he's born, so he will become a parasite and leech off the mother's nutrients, making her sick and she could die" he said,"It would be best for you to aboard"
 
You shook your head,"No, thats not true, I feel fine" you said, your voice shaky. 
 
Dr.Yang sighed,"I'll give you guys a few days to decide.
 
You stared off into space,*No, no, my baby is fine* you refused to believe anything else.
 
--------------
 
Kyu was asleep in his crib, Dubu was laying beside him. You stared at the two of them in your seat. Baek came into the room.
 
"Honey? Are you okay?"
 
Tears rolled down your cheeks, you shook your head. You tried your best not to start wailing right then and there.
 
Baekhyun kneeled down beside you and hugged you tightly,"Baby...."
 
"What are we gonna do?" You sobbed.
 
"Honey, do you want to give up this baby"
 
You shook your head.
 
"Then don't give him up, I'll take care of you"
 
"Its not me, it's you guys, what if I do...pass and Kyu doesn't have a mom and you don't have a wife?"
 
Baekhyun hugged you even tighter,"Don't think like that babe, you will be fine, our kids will be fine, I'll be fine, we'll be fine" He ran his fingers through your hair,"Come on, its time to sleep"
 
You followed him into your room and laid beside him, not that you could sleep at all. You stared up at the ceiling,*You'll be alright baby* you lightly patted your stomach, *I just have to stay strong for two more months* you thought.
 
Baekhyyn rolled over and hugged you,"Baby, to stay strong you have to rest" he whispered.