Chapter 38

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

Baekhyun trudged into the house as quietly as he could. He was exhausted. He put down his stuff and went to the kitchen half awake to grab something to eat. When he opened the door, a delicious scent reached his nose, when he opened his eyes, you were there, still awake, cooking, with a semi belly.
 
You smiled at him,"Welcome home Baek" you kissed his cheek. You got him a bowl of soup,"Here, you need to eat"
 
He stared up at you, slowly blinking,"I don't deserve you" he suddenly said.
 
"Hmm?" You asked.
 
"You're way too perfect! I must've ended world hunger in a past life or something, cause I have not done anything good enough to get you" he pulled you down next to him,"You should be asleep right now, you're pregnant, but nooo, you want to stay up to see me come home and make sure I eat warm food."
 
"Hey" you cupped his face and smiled, "Shut up and eat, you're just tired"
 
He leaned on your shoulder,"So tired" he groaned. "And I probably smell too, am I bothering you?"
 
"Well, not really" you shrugged,"But I would shower anyways"
 
"I won't unless you haven't showered" he pouted.
 
You stood up and smiled at him,"You better eat fast, cause I'm going to shower right now"
 
Baekhyun's eyes widened. He gulped down his soup and washed his bowl. When he tried to go into the bathroom the door was locked. "Lina?" He called.
 
"Too late Baek" you said.
 
He pouted. You knew he was even if you couldn't see him. "Darn" he mumbled. He went into Kyuhyun's and Minhyun's room. "Hey boys" he whispered,"You know, your mom is bullying me" He stayed in there for awhile, watching his babies sleep.
 
You stood at the doorway as he kissed the two goodnight and pulled the blankets over them. You hugged him from behind, "Hey"
 
He started walking out the door and closing it, "I really should be mad at you right now for giving me false hope, but I can't get mad at you so I'm gonna go shower and act like I'm mad and then I'll come back and hug you back"
 
You chuckled and rolled your eyes,"Alright, you do that, I'll be in bed"
 
Just like he said, when he finished showering and brushin his teeth he joined you in bed and held you tightly,"Goodnight baby boo"
 
"Good night peter pan"
 
--------------
 
"Kyu! You're first for piano practice!" You called.
 
"Mommy? Can daddy teach my this time?" He asked.
 
"Sure, I guess" you shrugged,"Why?"
 
"Cause he said he want to show me how to use it for flirting"
 
You scoffed,"What?"
 
Baekhyun walked in,"Hmm?"
 
You gave him a look, "You used your piano skills to flirt?"
 
"What? No!" He chuckled nervously.
 
"I thought you actually liked to play"
 
"I do! It was my teacher! My teacher showed me how to flirt!"
 
You rolled your eyes,"Sure, I'm sure all the girls you used your little trick on worked, huh?"
 
"No, I've only done it once or twice" he said.
 
You raised an eyebrow,"You're lying now too?"
 
"Okay, more than that but-"
 
You walked away, the fact that he has used his talent to flirt with other girls bothered you, but not as much as the fact he's never done it to you.
 
"Lina" he said.
 
"I'm gonna go meet up with Sun Hee, just give the boys your flirting lessons"
 
"Lina" he said just before you shut the door. He pouted, but then he had an idea,"Boys! Daddy needs your help to make mommy feel better!" He got out their tuxedos and changed their clothes, "So handsome" he said.
 
------------
 
You opened the door and walked inside. You put away your stuff. 
 
"Mommy!"
 
"Yes Min?.....Why are you dressed up?" You asked.
 
"Shh" he held his finger to his lips, "Its a secret" he took your hand and led you too the family room, were there was candles lit around the piano.
 
Kyuhyun took your other hand. "Welcome mommy" he said as he pulled you to a seat. Then he disappeared and reappeared with Minhyun and a tray of cookies colorfully decorated by them.
 
"Aww" you smiled, "You guys can have some too" Just then, the sound of the piano reached your ears, playing a beautiful tune. You turned to Baekhyun.
 
He bit his lip and shyly smiled at you, then he looked down and back up at you like an innocent little boy. He played the last note and smiled at you again. He hugged you tightly, "Feel better?" He asked.
 
You looked away.
 
"Come on" he urged, "Admit it, I'm irresistible"
 
"Yeah, what you said" you said, "You better not have done this to this extent for other girls"
 
He shook his head,"Never, cause other girls aren't you" He leaned over.
 
You rolled your eyes, of course he would. You kissed his lips.
 
"Ewwwww!" The two little boys screamed.
 
You let go of Baekhyun, "Do you guys want me to give you a kiss too?"
 
"No!" They yelled.
 
You grabbed Kyu and gave him a big kiss on his cheek. Before Minhyun could get away, you did the same to him.
 
"Ahem" Baekhyun said, tapping his cheek.
 
You rolled your eyes again, "Sometimes, I worry about you" You got up on your toes and kissed his cheek. You smiled at him, "You look handsome"
 
"What about us mommy?" Minhyun asked.
 
"You guys too, handsome, just like your father" you rubbed there heads,"I'll go pour some milk, then we'll stay up late eating these beautiful cookies"
 
"Yay!" The boys cheered.
 
You went i to the kitchen with Baekhyun following,"You have no idea how well that worked" you said.
 
"My flirting? Of course! I put my all into it since it was for you, and plus you could tell when I'm lying"
 
You gently smiled,"Here, give these to the boys"
 
"Okay"