Chapter 39

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

You waved good bye to a little Maltese terrier and picked up your bag,"I'll be right back Haneul, I'm going to pick up my kids" you called. You walked out the door and hopped on the bus heading to your kids' primary school.
 
"Mommy!" Minhyun jumped up and gave you a hug, "Guess what!"
 
"What is it dear?"
 
"Saturday is family day! We can bring our family to school for lunch and play outside!" He aswered.
 
"Can you go? Can daddy go? It'll be fun! And I don't want to be the only one without parents, PLEEEEAAASE?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
You smiled,"Of course I can go, but your dad might be busy"
 
The two little boys frowned, "Daddy is always busy" Minhyun said quietly.
 
"Aww honey" you squeezed them, "Lets ask tonight to see if he can come, okay?" They nodded cutely and took your hands. "Lets go"
 
--------------
 
Baekhyun walked through the doors,"I'm home!" He yelled and plopped on the couch. He had come early after a long day.
 
The boys ran out of the kitchen and jumped on top of him, "Dadddddddyyyyyyy!"
 
"Oof" he grunted, "Hey" he ruffled their hair,"How was your day?"
 
"Can you come to family day on Saturday? Please?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Please daddy?" Minhyun repeated.
 
"This Saturday?" Baekhyun asked. He stayed silent for awhile, he knew he had schedule, "Maybe, I have too see"
 
They sighed,"Okay..."
 
He hugged them,"Okay, I'll be there, don't worry"
 
Their eyes lit up, "Really?" Min asked.
 
Baekhyun nodded.
 
"Yay!" They yelled.
 
You smiled,"Alright boys, back to the table and finish your food" they ran into the kitchen, "You too Baek"
 
He stopped in front of you and hugged you, which was kinda hard since your stomach was already huge, "Don't move, I need to recharge"
 
You scoffed, "Good luck getting 'recharged' once my belly gets even bigger"
 
"I'll find a way" he smiled and rubbed his nose against yours.
 
"You have schedule Saturday, don't you?"
 
"Ahh well, I think the guys can survive without me for just one day" he took your hand,"Lets go eat"
 
-----------
 
"When I call your name, you tell me how many adult tickets you need" the teacher said. She read out a list of named until she reached Kyu's, "Byun Kyuhyun?"
 
"Two!" He said happily. Since he was the oldest of the two boys, t was his job to get the tickets.
 
"Psst! Kyuhyun! Are we finally gonna meet your dad?" Kyuhyun's friend Woojoon asked.
 
Kyuhyun nodded, "He said he'll come"
 
"Alright, thats everyone, go to the gym to be picked up" the teacher said.
 
Liqiu tapped Kyu's shoulder, "Is your daddy coming?" She asked.
 
Kyuhyun nodded, "What about Uncle Yixing?"
 
She nodded too,"Oh and I'm gonna come home with you today"
 
"Noona! Did say you're gonna come play with us today?" Minhyun asked.
 
"Yeah!"
 
Woojoon whispered to Kyuhyun,"Your sister is so pretty"
 
"She's not my sister, she's a family friend"
 
"Oh....Is she your girlfriend?"
 
"Ew! No! Liqiu is my friend!" He said
 
You giggled,"Alright guys, lets go, I bought some ice cream at home, bye Woojoon"
 
"Bye!" The children waved.
 
"Mommy, why aren't we going to your work?" Minhyun asked.
 
"Well, now that its not just Haneul and me, I can take off more often"
 
"Oh. Okay!" Minhyuun smiled.
 
Dubu ran excitedly around you. You chuckled, "Go play with Dubu guys"