Chapter 4

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

~Friday~
 
You made yourself some ramyun. "Ow" you accidentally touched the pot. You let out a long sigh as you slowly ate your noodles. 
 
When you finished them you washed the dishes and went to your room. You hugged your Baekhyun plush,"Where have you been piggy plush? Hmm? Tell me" you poked it violently,"I'm bored" you whined. "You can at least tell me what your doing, or call me, or text me, or something!" You shook it. You hugged it tightly and plopped over on your bed. "So much for a fun vacation" you mumbled.
 
Your phone went off,"Hello?"
 
"Hey, Lina, It's Eunji"
 
"Oh hi Eunji" you said.
 
"Baekhyun still not there?" She said.
 
"Nope" you said sadly.
 
"Where is this boy?" You heard Haneul say in the background.
 
"Shush" Eunji hissed.
 
You sighed,"I don't know, maybe he has family stuff to deal with"
 
"Shouldn't you know about this stuff, I mean you guys basically read each other's minds" Eunji said.
 
"Why don't you ask him?" Haneul said.
 
"He's not picking up, or answering my texts" you pouted.
 
"Don't worry honey, I'll track him down for you" Haneul said.
 
"We will track him down" Eunji corrected,"Okay? So relax"
 
"I'm just worried somethings wrong or something, but I don't know cause I haven't seen him" you ran your fingers.
 
"So your okay?" Haneul said.
 
"Yeah I'm fine"
 
"We have to go now, bye" Eunji said.
 
"Bye"
 
They hung up the phone,"We should start with Chanyeol" Haneul said.
 
"Agreed" Eunji said.
 
------------
 
~Saturday~ 
 
You kept sighing as you watched tv. There was no word from Haneul, Eunji, or Baekhyun. 
 
You Dubu,"Do you know where your daddy has been?" You sighed again,"I suppose you don't" you kept him,"Your daddy is being a , you know that? He's not answering his phone at all, he's not calling me or anything, we haven't even seen him all week" you complained.
 
Dubu jumped off the couch and trotted away.
 
You pouted,"I guess Dubu doesn't want to hear me complain" you said.
 
You stood up and went into your room,"I just need a long shower." You told yourself. You stepped into the shower. After an hour of a hot shower, you put on your house clothes and went around your room, cleaning a little as you dried your hair. There was a knock on your bedroom door. You turned around,"Baek!"
 
"Can I come in?" He said as he walked in.
 
"You're already in" you smiled,"I missed you" you hugged him,"You know, I've been hugging the pig plush in your place, why didn't you call me or-"
 
He pried your arms off of him,"I need to tell you something"
 
You were a bit shocked by his seriousness,"What is it Baek?"
 
He looked you in the eye,"I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore"
 
You chuckled flatly,"Your kidding right? If you don't want me to call you so much, just tell me. Baek I-"
 
"I'm not kidding" he said. He sincerely looked at you,"I'm not kidding" he said again.
 
"Baek!" It was getting hard to breath, you couldn't look at his eyes or you would hug him again. "Did I do something wrong? I'll fix it! Just-"
 
He gently covered your mouth, and whistled. Dubu trotted in with a red velvet pillow, on that pillow was a ring, a diamond ring.
 
You were paralyzed, you didn't even know what was going on.
 
He moved his hand from your mouth and got on one knee. He took the ring off the velvet pillow,"I need you with me everyday, when I wake up and when I go to bed. I do 't want anyone else to look at you the way I do, I need you to be mine and only mine, cause I only have you. Lina, I can't have you as just my girlfriend anymore, I need you as my wife, Will you marry me?"
 
Tears fell on your cheeks. Your mouth was failing you, you were breathless and couldn't even say anything. You nodded enthusiastically until you found your voice again. You jumped on him,"Yes! Yes I will!"  You hugged him tightly,"You jerk" you hit him,"You scared me to death, I thought you were breaking up with me"
 
"Bre-break-  doing that would be impossible, I can't even say it" he tucked your hair behind your ear,"Hand?"
 
You smiled shyly and placed your hand on his. You watched as he slipped the ring onto your finger.
 
He noticed your painted nails,"I like this color its pretty" he lifted you off the ground,"Now, I've been Lina deprived all week and I need a refill" 
 
"So do I" you agreed. 
 
He held your hand and went outside,"First date as fiancées" he smiled.