Chapter 6

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

Baekhyun opened the door and saw you asleep on the couch. He smiled and sat kneeled beside you,"I'm home y baby boo" he whispered as he ran his fingers through your hair. He pecked your temple,"Love you" he stood back up and went into your room to put his stuff away.
 
You opened your eyes and smiled. "Love you too" you whispered. You heard his footsteps come closer. You quickly shut your eyes.
 
Baekhyun walked behind the couch, rubbing his wrist since he took off his watch,"I know you're awake babe~" he cooed.
 
You sat up,"How did you know?"
 
He smiled at you and poked your nose,"Cause you scrunch your nose in your sleep"
 
"I what?"
 
"You do this cute little thing where you sniff and your face scrunches up" he imitated you.
 
"Well, If you think its cute then it shouldn't be a problem" you shrugged.
 
"Its adorable" he smiled sweetly,"Now, I'm gonna go change, then we can watch some late night tv and make out during commercials"
 
You stared at him,"What?"
 
"Nothing" he disappeared into your room again.
 
You laughed and hugged Dubu,"Your silly daddy" you scratched his ear.
 
Soon after, Baekhyun rejoined you on the couch,"What should we watch?"
 
"I don't know" you shrugged.
 
"As your future husband, I should be completely honest with you, so, it really doesn't matter what we watch cause I'm gonna end up looking at you."
 
You chuckled,"Okay, lets watch some kind of crime and mystery show" you suggested.
 
"Alright" he lifted the remote and switched on the tv.
 
-------------
 
You looked up at Baekhyun, his arms lovigly around your waist. You could tell that he wasn't in a very deep sleep. "Baek~" you cooed.
 
"Lina~" he said, his voice still raspy."Where's my morning kiss?"
 
"You'll get it when I get mine" you said.
 
"Deal" he rolled over and kissed you sweetly,"So where's mine?"
 
You cupped his face with both hands,"Mwah!" You laughed,"Did you notice we have been kissing a lot more?"
 
"I didn't really notice, I must've been to busy staring at you and trying to resist the urge to kiss you. Multitasking is really hard sometimes."
 
"How can I not love you?" You asked.
 
"Its simply impossible"
 
You rolled you eyes,"Alright Baek, alright"
 
"I like your fish pants" he said.
 
"Yeah, aren't they cute?" 
 
"But you what would be better?"
 
"What?" You asked.
 
"If we had couple fish pants" he rolled off of bed,"Lets go couple shopping"
 
"Mm kay" you got off of bed too.
 
"Make sure you wear your ring, lets everyone know you're mine"
 
"Yes sir" you went into your closet to find something to wear.
 
"Wait! Lemme pick something!" He said.
 
In the end, he had a blue button up shirt where as you had a blue striped sweater,"Cute" you said.
 
"I know~" he put his arm around your waist,"Come on, we shall now show of our gross disgusting coupleness" 
 
"Bye Dubu-ya, see you soon" you patted his head and went out. "Lets go" you started walked.
 
Baekhyun grabbed your hand and pulled you back,"Where are you going?" He s his arm around you,"Okay, now we're ready"
 
You leaned on his shoulder and went out of the building."Where do you want to go?"
 
"First, we should eat" he took you to get some breakfast, then you went on the bus to Myeondong. 
 
You dug through your bag,"Uh oh, I forgot my bus pass" You said.
 
Baekhyun reached around you,"Two people" Both of you went inside and sat down. "Ready for an adventure?"
 
You nodded,"Ready"