Chapter 16

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

"Aish" you cursed and punched Baek,"Look what you did"
 
"What?" Baek asked.
 
There was kiss marks all over your shoulders and neck,"I don't have a shirt to cover this up, how am I suppose to swim?"
 
A mischievous smile appeared,"We can swim in the bathtub" he suggested.
 
You hit him again as you tried on another blouse,"ert"
 
"I'm not being a ert, I'm being your husband" he shrugged and put on his shirt. 
 
You scowled at him,"I'm gonna lock myself in the hotel today" you decided.
 
He chuckled,"If it helps any, you looked beautiful"
 
"ert" you said again, you put on a dress as your final decision.
 
"Don't be mad at me~" he sang sweetly.
 
You sighed,"I'm not mad, I'm just upset I can't go out today without getting dirty looks"
 
"Well, we'll just stay here and have some more fun" he said.
 
You made a face,"What happened to kissing all the time? Now its...it?" You shifted uncomfortably.
 
"Okay baby boo, can I get my morning kiss, my awesome kiss, my punishment kiss for being a bad boy, my daily kiss, my random kiss, my what-the-heck-why-not kiss, my thank-you-for-being-my-husband kiss, my-"
 
"How long is this list gonna go on for?" You asked.
 
"A looooong time" he said.
 
"Well, you keep counting, I'll cook breakfast" you said as you left.
 
He followed you out,"My I-love-you kiss, my you're-daebak  kiss, my you've-eaten-well kiss, my....." He went on and on until you decided to shut him up. 
 
You turned around and gave him a look. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him down to your height and kissed him. He lightly bit your bottom lip, you could feel his hand drifting to the zipper of your dress. You pulled away from him,"Uh uh uh" you wiggled your finger in his face.
 
He pouted cutely,"Why not?" He whined. He had resorted to aegyo.
 
"Cause I'm hungry, deal with it"
 
"Fine" he pouted,"I still have four more days anyways" he smirked.
 
You shook your head,"My husband has become so erted"
 
"I'm a man you know!" He said.
 
"Well then, go wait for breakfast like a good boy" you coughed,"I mean man" you giggled and went back to cooking. You sat down next to him and fed him some food,"Yummy?"
 
"Mm" he nodded. "Yummy" 
 
You sighed,"I don't wanna stay inside" you whined.
 
"Oh!" Baekhyun stood up and came back with a thin jacket,"I know its hot out, but where this and we can go shopping or something"
 
You took it and pulled your arms through the sleeves,"Its a little big"
 
"Of course its big, its mine"
 
You remember you had also brought a jacket,"Oh hold on, I have a jacket" you stood up.
 
Baekhyun pulled you back,"No, you can use mine" he insisted.
 
You rolled your eyes,"Okay Baek" you zipped up the jacket and rolled up the sleeves. "Where are we going?" You said as you cleaned.
 
"Hmm, somewhere with air conditioning cause I don't want my baby to overheat in that jacket"
 
"I guess we could go to the mall" you said.
 
"Get you something to cover up all those marks" he grinned.
 
You pushed him,"Oh shush, its your fault"
 
He took your hand,"Okay, okay, I'm sorry babe" he combed your hair with his finger and kissed your head. "I'll pay for everything you want~" he said.
 
"Do I look like I can be bought?" You asked.
 
He pouted,"Baby~ don't be mad at me~"
 
You smiled,"Fine, but you're still buying right?"
 
"Of course, anything for my baby boo"
 
You avoided eye contact,"Mhmm"
 
"Come on, say it" he poked your side.
 
"Say what?" You asked.
 
"You know you want to say it" he poked you again,"I love you my baby boo"
 
You bit your lip,"I love you too my Peter-pan" you mumbled.
 
"Thats my girl" he opened the door and let you out. "Now, lets go" he held your hand and started out of the building.
 
You swung your hands back and forth, you couldn't help but to keep smiling.