Chapter 18

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

You sighed,"Ready?"
 
Baekhyun nodded,"Lets go home, we can go see Dubu first thing" he said. "Do you have all your stuff?"
 
"Do you?" You asked as you showed him his toothbrush,"You left it in the bathroom" You stuck it in his luggage,"Okay, ready"
 
He smiled,"Thank you my dear wifey" he took your hand,"Lets go return the key"
 
You followed him to the lobby and watched him return the keys,"I don't wanna ride another plane" you pouted.
 
"I'll be right there with you, don't worry babe" he said. He hailed a taxi and told the driver to go to the airport.
 
"What if I sleep the way back?" You asked.
 
"Then I'll eat your pretzels" he replied.
 
"Take off the salt, too much salt is bad for you"
 
He chuckled,"Okay"
 
----------------
 
You stepped off the plane,"I love you ground!" You said.
 
"I thought you love me?" He pouted.
 
"I do love you" you pinched his cheek.
 
"Ouch" he made a face and rubbed his pink cheek.
 
"Sorry baby" you said.
 
He kept pouting.
 
You smiled,"Is it your turn to be mad at me?"
 
He didn't answer and turned away.
 
You tilted your head into his view,"Oppa~"
 
His lip twitched.
 
You grinned and pecked pink cheek,"Does it feel better?"
 
He tried not to smile,"Thats not fair, tempting me with your addicting spell" he mumbled.
 
"My spell? Like a witch?" You asked.
 
"No, more like a fairy" he put his arm around you and gave you a small hug,"Lets go get a bite to eat"
 
You followed him out of luggage pick up and you were immediately bombarded by fans,"Why are there so much people here this time?" You asked.
 
Baekhyun held you closer,"They probably told the press where I was at while we were away" you felt his grip tighten even more,"Don't get lost"
 
"Okay Baek" you said. You kept close like you were told and successfully made it into a taxi.
 
-------------
 
"Dubu-ya~" you called. He came running to greet you and Baekhyun. "Have you been a good boy? Hmm?" You scratched his neck,"Aigoo, I missed you so much!"
 
"Yah, Dubu, no love for your daddy?" Baekhyun kneeled down,"Come here" he began playing around with him.
 
You stood up,"Thanks Haneul" you said.
 
"No problem, was the honeymoon nice?"
 
You nodded,"It was great, and beautiful"
 
She smiled,"Good to hear, Jongdae and I are planning to go to Japan for ours, so I should go ask Ayumi fore some help on my Japanese huh?"
 
"Yeah, thats a good idea Haneul" you agreed,"Or should I say Haneul-chan?"
 
"I need to learn Japanese, not you" she said,"Now go, Dubu has been itching to go home"
 
You waved,"Thanks again! Come on boy, lets go home"
 
-----------------
 
"You're still hungry aren't you?" You said to Baekhyun who had just finished showering.
 
"Maybe a little, but its okay" he said.
 
"Baek, a small snack won't hurt"
 
"Midnight snacking is really bad" he said.
 
"Baek, have some pepero" you offered as you ate one,"Yummy"
 
He followed the box,"Fine, gimme some" he took some and stiffed it in his mouth.
 
You looked at Dubu, who was sleeping soundly,"He seems to be happy he's home" you said,"Are you?"
 
He sighed,"They say home is where the heart is, so I've never left, cause my heart was right here with me the entire time" he squeezed you lovingly.
 
"Geez Baek, you're so sweet, and greasy, but mostly sweet" you smile,"Aish, look at this boy, midnight snacking when he's an idol" you took the empty box and threw it away. After brushing your teeth you laid in bed, waiting for Baek.
 
You soon felt his secure arms around you,"Sleep well my baby"
 
"You know I will, and your mom was right, these. Sheets are really soft" you said
 
"Good night" Baek whispered sweetly.
 
"Good night" you whispered back.