Chapter 24

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

You laid lazily in bed,"Baekhyunnie!"
 
Baekhyun rolled over,"Mmm?" He said with his eyes still closed.
 
"My pillow fell" you whined.
 
Baekhyun made a face. That stupid pillow. Dr. Yang had suggested you use it when you sleep, so now when you slept, you didn't hug Baek, but the pillow. Not only did it steal your hugs but it also took up so much space. "Leave it there" he mumbled.
 
"Mmm" you whined,"Noooo"
 
Baekhyun rolled close to you,"I'll be your pillow"
 
You snuggled close to him.
 
"See? You don't need that dumb pillow" he mumbled. Five minutes later his alarm went off,"Gah! Can't you see I'm hugging my wife?!" He hit his alarm until it shut up. He slept for a bit more until his phone went off,"What?!" He hissed.
 
"Baekhyun, where are you?" Chanyeol asked.
 
"I'm busy!"
 
"You sound like you just woke up"
 
"Thats cause I'm busy hugging Lina" he groaned.
 
Chanyeol sighed,"Baekhyun, you're so late"
 
"Ugh, fine, I'm coming" Baekhyun hung up and kissed your head,"Bye babe, see you soon" He rolled off the bed and went to work.
 
An hour later you woke up and pouted,*Baekhyun is already gone* you said. You got off of bed and ate some cereal on the couch. Dubu sat down next to you and laid his head on your lap. You petted him,"I miss you daddy" you said. "I feel so helpless, I can't even do my job because I might contract some kind of disease by being scratched." You let out a long sigh,"All I can do is complain and complain"
 
Dubu made a small whining noise.
 
"You're hungry aren't you?" You stood up and poured some dog food in his bowl,"There you go" You stared at your phone waiting for Baekhyun, "Ahhh I'm so bored!" You whined. Your phone lit up,"Baek?"
 
"You're bored aren't you?" He said.
 
"Mm, when are you coming home?"
 
"The normal time" he chuckled.
 
"Awww" you whined,"Why?"
 
"Because its work" he said,"Don't worry, I'll bring back plenty of food for you, okay?" He made kiss noises,"I love you baby" he cooed.
 
"I'll love you when you come back and hug me" you said.
 
"Ey, don't be like that" he said,"I'll be back soon" 
 
You sighed,"Bye honey"
 
"Bye~"
 
You wanted to throw your phone at the wall,"Why am I so irritated?" You asked yourself. "Why does Baekhyun have to work?" You yawned, but when you opened your eyes it was still black.
 
"Ya know babe, your time is really off, your sitting here eating cereal at five pm" Baekhyun moved his hands from your eyes.
 
"Oh, your still home early" you said.
 
"Well yeah, I missed my bratty wife so much"
 
You scoffed and threw a pillow at him,"Well, I didn't miss you"
 
He sat down beside you and hugged you tightly,"You were just complaining about how much you missed me"
 
"No I wasn't" you pouted.
 
"But you were thinking it" Baekhyun nuzzled your neck.
 
"Okay, maybe a little" you said. You leaned on his shoulder.
 
He kissed your head and gave you a little squeeze,"So, do you love me?"
 
"I love you" you said.
 
Baekhyun rubbed your stomach,"How's our son?"
 
"Our son is fine, but he's still gonna need a room" you said.
 
"Actually, Suho is letting us stay at his guest house" he said,"And he's gonna help us pay for our own house"
 
"Gosh, he's so rich"
 
"Yeah, and Kyungmi's a doctor so they would have a lot of money" Baekhyun said,"They want us to be their neighbors"
 
"So they're gonna help us build a new house next to theirs" you said.
 
"Yup"
 
"It pays to have rich friends"
 
Baekhyun scoffed,"Oh come on, you know you're rich too"
 
"No I'm not, I just save money" you said.
 
"We made a deal" Baekhyun said,"They'll help us pay for the house, we buy the furniture and stuff"
 
You nodded,"Sounds good" there was a silence,"So, do you have food or not?"
 
Baekhyun laughed,"Its in the kitchen" he stood up. "Give me a kiss and I'll go" he bent over.
 
You pecked his lips,"Now get me food"
 
"Alright, alright"
 
______________
 
Sorry for the late and lame chapter update, I was out all day so yeah, but I hope this chapter satisfies you and don't forget to conment and subscribe!