Chapter 8

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

You watched as people flooded into the airport,"Do you see my parents?" You asked.
 
"Not yet, they should be here any minute" Baekhyun said as he massaged your shoulders.
 
You put your hands over his,"You don't need to do that"
 
"I'm just taking care of my lovely wife" he shrugged,"So how far along are the girls with the wedding plans"
 
You shrugged,"They won't tell me, they won't even let me help, even when they know I plan weddings"
 
He chuckled,"Well, look on the bright side, at least you get to choose what you wear"
 
"Yeah" you agreed,"Look! There they are!" You pointed.
 
"Oh! I see them!" he waved them over.
 
"My beautiful little kids" my mom gave the two of you a big hug. "You've gotten handsomer Baekhyun" she said.
 
"Thanks ommani"
 
"You finally got the guts to ask my daughter out hm?" Your dad said. He patted Baekhyun's back,"You've done well son"
 
Baekhyun smiled at you,"Thank you, and thank you for having such an amazing daughter" He moved your head to his shoulder and kissed your head.
 
"Now honey, when is your dress appointment?" You mom asked excitedly.
 
"Mom, you just got here, don't you want to check in to your hotel or something first?" You said.
 
"I'm just excited dear, oh, Baekhyun, where are your parents, I would love to see them" your mom said.
 
"We're having dinner with them tonight" Baekhyun said.
 
"What are we waiting for, lets get going" your father said.
 
"I'll take that ommani" Baekhyun took your mom's bags in one hand and your hand in the other. You helped your parents settle down in the hotel and then got ready for dinner.
 
"Oh look at us, we're one big family" Mrs. Byun said.
 
"Finally" your mom said. "Goodness, it took forever for these kids to get together"
 
"I know, better late than never though"
 
"Mom," Baekhyun said,"How are we late? We're pretty young to be getting married"
 
"Well yeah but-" Baekhyun's mom started.
 
"Well, actually, when Lina was still in America, she told us she wanted to get married young" your mom said.
 
"Mom!" You hissed.
 
"I honestly don't care when I get married, as long as its with you" Baekhyun cooed.
 
You laughed,"Thats really sweet, and cheesy Baek"
 
"Oh I miss being young" your mom said.
 
"Me too" Mrs. Byun agreed. "So, how many kids do you want?" She wiggled her eyebrows.
 
"I don't know Baek, how many?" You said as you leaned on his shoulder.
 
He thought for a moment,"Two, four, six, eight, eighty thousand" he looked at your face and laughed,"Three"
 
"Let me guess, the two older ones will be guys and the last one will be a girl" you said.
 
"Thats right" he nodded.
 
You laughed,"I'll work hard to make them what you want"
 
"But...isn't that my job?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"True...um lets stop talking about this we're eating"
 
"I'm just saying, I mean its bound to happen eventually"
 
"Baek! We are eating" you said again.
 
"But-"
 
You stuffed food in his mouth,"We. Are. Eating." You said again.
 
He swallowed his food,"You know how to stop me from talking so much"
 
"Yeah, I know" you said.
 
He made a face,"I looooove my little soon-to-be wifey sooo much! I looove...." He went on and on. You tried to stuff more food in his mouth but he moved away. "My little Lina is so pretty~" he continued.
 
You sighed and gently covered his mouth,"Happy?"
 
"Mmfahdk" his voice muffled behind your hand. He lightly bit your hand.
 
"Yah!" You pulled your hand back.
 
"Not good enough" he grinned and tapped his lips.
 
You scoffed,"Baek, not now"
 
He pouted,"You said that yesterday" he whined.
 
"Our parents are here" you hissed.
 
"Go ahead and kiss him dear, we don't mind" your mom smiled.
 
"Mom!" You whined. She smiled at you. "Baek, tell them I'll give you a-"
 
He swiftly pecked your lips,"What was that?"
 
You blushed,"Baek..."
 
"No it's not, it's being your husband."
 
You looked at your hands. "You know he's right hon" your mom said.
 
You bit your lip,"Mm" you nodded.
 
Baekhyun took your hand,"I'm sorry" he whispered,"I won't do it again" he rubbed your hand with his thumb,"Don't be angry"
 
"I'm not angry" you whispered back,"Just a bit surprised"
 
He smiled sweetly,"Don't be surprised either, cause its really hard to resist you"
 
You smiled shyly,"What? So I shouldn't be surprised when you suddenly kiss me out of nowhere?"
 
"Pretty much" he nodded.
 
"What are you two whispering about over there?" Your father asked.
 
"Nothing" you said.