Chapter 44

Childhood Friends...ish 2

"Boys! Stay close, okay?" You said, gathering them by your stroller.

"Okay mommy!" They chimed together.

"Wow! Look how big it is!" Min said, looking around at the massive amusement park before him.

"Come on Min! Lets ride all the rides!"

"Sorry, but you can't ride them all, you're too short" Baekhyun said, pulling them back.

"Awww" Kyuhyun pouted.

"Don't worry Kyu, your father isn't probably tall enough to ride most of the rides anyways"

He glared at you.

You shrugged, "You made it way too easy"

He rolled his eyes, "Okay boys, lets get a move on. If you can't see us you're too far" Baek said. The two held to each side of the stroller and off you went.

You took turns going on the rides with the boys and staying back to watch Lihyun, except when she needed to be fed that is. You decided that all of you guys would go on the merry go round together. Kyu on the blue, Min on the orange, Baek on the brown, and you and Lihyun on the white. Baekhyun carefully sat her down in your arms and got on to the horse in front of you. The ride started spinning and he took out the camera, he clicked his tongue, "Li!~" he cooed, "Look at daddy!~" he turned to the boys who were pretending like they were cowboys, "Boys! Did you lasso any cows?" He asked.

"Eight!!" They yelled.

Lihyun giggled with joy. Baekhyun grinned, "Aw look at my little princess, so cute"

"Awww!" Min agreed. The ride soon came to a stop. Baek started by taking the two boys down, then he took Li in one arm and took your hand with his free arm. "Your majesty" he said.

"Thank you...measly peasant" 

"Milady, would you mind readjusting your choice of words?"

"Hmm...thank you prince charming" you smiled.

"There we go" he said, laying Lihyun in the stroller. He gathered the two boys, "Off to astraoid space attack! Goooooo!" He pushed the stroller and ran off with Kyu and Min.

You shook your head and went after them, "Baek! The space ride is this way!" You yelled.

He stopped and made a sharp u-turn, "I knew that"

"I'm sure you did" you said, linking arms and joining hands with Min while Kyu insisted on staying towards the front to "keep a look out for bad guys"

"Mommy, I'm hungry" Min said.

"Okay, let me go-"

"I got it babe, go sit down over there, I'll get the food and we'll go to the spaceship after"

You made a face, sat down, and patted the spaces beside you, "Come on boys, lets wait for daddy"

He came back with a large drink, fries, and four hamburgers. "Here" he gave the two jr burgers the the boys and gave you a normal one. He sat next to you and wiped Min's mouth, "You're so messy" he poked his nose.

You tucked your head in Baek's neck, "Honey?"

"Yes?"

"I just realized they shouldn't go on the ride right after they eat"

"Oh...thats right...." Baekhyun said.

"Why not?" Kyu whined.

"Cause you'll get sick baby" you replied.

"But you said we were-"

"We will, we just have to wait until your belly finishes eating okay?" You said, rubbing his head.

Baek crumbled up his wrapper and picked up Lihyun, "Hi squish! You're so squishy! Squishy Squishy Squishy!" He kissed her cheeks, "My princess~" he cooed.

Min poked her cheek, "Daddy, she's so round"

"Its so cute right?" Baekhyun laughed.

---------------------

"Shoes? Shoes boys?" You ran around the house. "No, no Min, you have to wear your dress shoes"

Baekhyun ran around with his shirt still ed, "Kyu come here" he helped him button his shirt, "Handsome boy" he said, "You look like your daddy" he boasted.

You turned to Baek, "Is Kyu ready?"

He nodded, "Okay boys get it the car"

You put Lihyun in the car seat. She was wearing a cute little orange dress. You sighed, "Okay now me" you went into the bathroom and finished curling your half curled hair. You zipped up your dress and turned around.

Baekhyun was straightening his sleeves with his shirt buttoned wrong. You rolled your eyes, "You'd think a grown man would know how to button his shirt by now" you rebuttoned it and tied his tie around his neck. You smiled, "Ready?" You straightened his shirt.

"I am now" he put on his jacket and grabbed the keys.

You used his shoulder as support as you put on your shoes, "Lets go" you said.

Where were you going? Haneul's wedding.

__________________

Woot woot! Chens getting married~ If you didn't know, Mr. Kim Beautiful Jongdae is my bias so yeah. He's mine so back off! Lol jk but i just felt like it was time. After I finish wrighting parallels and sequels and stuff I'll probably write his own story~~cause he's my bae ^^