Chapter 17

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

Your eyes opened when you realized your bare skin was touching Baek's, again. "Aish!" You cursed as you sat up. "What is this? The fifth time in three days?" You violently poked his cheek making him stir,"Stop being so freakin y" you hissed. 
 
You searched for your clothes and put them back on, then you went to the bathroom,"Really? Why do I fall for it every time?" You cursed at yourself. You looked at yourself in the mirror,"You're a mess"
 
"No you're not, you waaaay to beautiful to be a mess" Baek said from behind you.
 
You threw a towel at him,"Go away"
 
"Why?" He whined.
 
"Don't come near me if you're gonna try something funny, got it?"
 
"I got it" he came behind you and tied your hair back.
 
You covered your shoulders,"Nooo" you jerked away.
 
He chuckled,"You're being paranoid"
 
"I'm being cautious" you said,"Tonights our last night here, until then, nothing funny" you said.
 
"Fine, fine" he grinned, "Where's my morning kiss?"
 
You bit your lip. You grabbed both his hands and pecked his lips,"There" you let go and backed away,"Now lets go and have a fun time out of this room" you said.
 
"Oh so you admit its fun!" He accused.
 
"N-no! Geez Baek! Can we just go back to being innocent?"
 
He chuckled, messing with you was fun. "Okay, I'll stop now, lets go play mini golf" he suggested.
 
"Thank you!" You sighed in relief. You went back over to him and held his hand.
 
"You're cute when your paranoid" he said. "You're cute all the time"
 
"I won't be cute when I beat you at mini golf!"
 
"Sure, sure" he said,"Like you can stop being cute" he smiled,"Oh yeah, and like you can beat me"
 
"Actually, I was champion when I played with my friends in America"
 
"Well, you're not in America and you're not with your friends, you're in Jeju with your awesome husband, who is way cooler than your friends"
 
You scoffed,"Conceited much?" You reached up and fixed his soft hair.
 
"Why? Am I not awesomer than your friends?"
 
You leaned on his shoulder,"You're awesomer than my friends babe" you cooed.
 
"Thats what I thought" he smiled,"For that you get a prize kiss!" He started leaning in.
 
"Hey look we're here!" You ran away and grinned playfully.
 
"Yah! I need to give you your prize" he ran after you.
 
"I don't need a prize~" you sang.
 
"Then I need a prize for being awesome!" He insisted.
 
"Ummmm no." You said. 
 
He pulled your arm and pecked your lips,"What? I couldn't here you" he tucked your hair behind your ear,"I was too busy getting lost in your eyes"
 
"Ew." Your glare turned into a smile,"Why can't I get angry at you?!"
 
He smiled,"I think we're holding up the line" he paid for the rental equipment and went to the first hole.
 
"Ready to lose?" You asked him.
 
"Are you?" He said.
 
-------------
 
"I win!~" you did a victory dance.
 
"I told you you'd still be cute" he said,"Now for your prize, a kiss from the famous idol, Byun Baekhyun of EXO!"
 
"Lame!" You said,"I want money" you said.
 
"Is my love not good enough?" He asked.
 
You sighed,"Your love is plenty"
 
"Good" he opened the door to your honeymoon suite,"I'm gonna miss out honeymoon" he said.
 
"We can go on another one in a few years" you said as you put your stuff down. "Ahh that was fun" you stretched.
 
Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. He swiftly pinned you against the bedroom door,"I hope you're not tired yet, its my turn to win" he smirked.
 
"Baek-mmffmnjw!" You tried speaking, but his hands, they didn't help, instead you let out an unintentional moan,*Again?!*