Chapter 26

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

You sighed,"Baek, I wanna make food for you"
 
He laughed,"Its midnight babe"
 
You sighed again,"But I can't even do anything without this getting in the way" you referred to your belly.
 
"Aww my poor baby" he hugged you,"She wants to do things yet she's also to lazy to do things"
 
You hit him lightly,"Jerk"
 
"Okay, I'm sorry" he laughed.
 
You stared at your stomach,"Whenever you're ready Kyuhyun, I'm waiting"
 
Baekhyun smiled sweetly,"We are both waiting" he said. "You know, I really miss your cooking"
 
"You're the one that won't let me cook"
 
"I'm just being cautious" Baek said.
 
You pouted,"I know but-"
 
He cupped your face and squished your cheeks together as he smiled at you.
 
"Yah, what are you doing?"
 
He leaned in,"Mmmmwah!"
 
You blushed,"Baek....."
 
"I love you too much to take chances of you getting hurt"
 
You cuddled closer,"Do you have any idea how painful these contractions are?"
 
"Well, I've never been pregnant before so no, but I'm sure if I hugged you warmly enough you'll feel better" he said,"Pregnant side effects don't count cause I can't do anything to prevent it"
 
"You could've controlled yourself" you said.
 
He made a face,"I can't you drive me crazy"
 
Yo grinned playfully,"I know I do" there was a short silence as you enjoyed the moment in that position, "Your mom called me the other day" you said.
 
"You didn't tell her anything, did you?"
 
"Of course not, our parents don't know a thing. She was wondering why we haven't come for dinner in awhile"
 
"Ahh well she'll find out soon" he rubbed your stomach.
 
"Yeah, but when will my mom find out? I don't think it should be over video chat"
 
"We'll asked her to visit" Baek suggested. He looked at his watch,"Its 1:30, we should go to bed"
 
"I'm gonna go change first" you said. You stood up,"Ow" you winced.
 
"What? What? What is it?" Baekhyun shot up. "Did your water break? Is the baby coming? Am I a dad? Is my son here?" He panicked," Whats the quickest way to the hospital from here?"
 
"Calm down. That was a painful contraction" you said. "I can't even walk anymore, I have to waddle. Like a penguin"
 
Baekhyun relaxed and laughed a bit,"I'll walk you over then, my y penguin" He helped you over to your walk-in closet, then he sat on the bed waiting for you to some back out. There was silence all around him.  "Lina? Are you okay in there?"
 
You were wincing at a series of stupid contractions, *Oh god I think its time!* you screamed in pain"Baek!"
 
He jumped,"Lina?" He opened the door to see you on the floor.
 
You looked up at him with watery eyes.
 
"Oh crap" he cursed,"Hospital! Hospital! Hospital!" He said. He lifted you up quickly and carefully. He kicked Suho's door repeatedly,"I need your car! Right now!"
 
Suho opened the door,"Whyoh god, Kyungmi!" He called.
 
Before you knew it you were in Joonmyeon's car beig rushed off,"Just breathe, we'll be there soon" you heard Kyungmi's voice.
 
Baekhyun squeezed your hand,"You can do this babe, just hang on"
 
You closed your eyes as tears rolled down your cheeks. The next time you opened them you were in the conceiving room.
 
"You're doing fine babe, breathe" Baekhyun's sweet voice filled your ears.
 
You dug your nails into his arms, "It hurts Baek! It hurts so much!"
 
"I know, just keep going" he squeezed your hand.
 
----------------
 
Baekhyun smiled down on his son,"Hey baby, I'm your daddy" he touched his cheek,"This is your mommy" Baekhyun sat next to you and gently laid your baby in your arms.
 
"Oh my gosh" you smiled with watery eyes.
 
"You did it babe" Baek put his arm around you and kissed your head.
 
"Oh my gosh" you said again,"I have a son" you said,"And the father is my Baekhyun" your smile grew,"My husband"
 
"Yeah, I know" he hugged you tighter.
 
"He has your lips"
 
"He has your nose" Baekhyun replied.
 
You bit your lip,"Hey Kyuhyun, welcome to the world"
 
"Congratulations honey, heres your prize kiss" he said. You looked up at him. He gave you a long kiss directly on your lips, then on your cheekbone. He looked at Kyuhyun and gave him a kiss at the top of his head.
 
You laid back,"Good luck, your daddy likes to kiss a lot" you told Kyuhyun.