Chapter 23

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

Baekhyun shows off his beautiful wife, showing the world she's pregnant!
 
Was the headlines. You ran your fingers through your hair,"I have an appointment tomorrow" you said.
 
"The one to see if our baby's a by or a girl?" He asked.
 
You nodded,"I can't take four more months of this" you whined.
 
"You could do this honey, four months will pass by in the blink of an eye" he smiled and fixed your hair.
 
"Easy for you to say, you're not the one carrying a seven pound baby in your stomach"
 
"But I am the one taking care of you" he poked your nose.
 
You pouted,"I'm hungry" you whined.
 
"I know you are" Baekhyun gave you a tub of chocolate ice cream and a spoon.
 
You smiled,"You're so perfect" you said. "Want some?" You offered.
 
"Sure" he plopped down next to you and began eating.
 
"Ahh I feel so fat"
 
"You're not fat, I'm eating this too"
 
"Its not that, again, there's a-" you started.
 
"Seven pound baby in your belly" he finished. He chuckled,"I know, but if you ask me, you look pretty y"
 
You pouted,"So I'm not y when I'm normal?"
 
"I didn't mean it like that, I think you always look y no matter what"
 
You leaned on his head,"Even when I'm-whoa okay" you put your hand on your stomach.
 
"What? What? Whats wrong?" He said.
 
"Its kicking" you said.
 
"Really?" He put his hand on your belly,"Where?"
 
"Here" you moved his hand to the correct place.
 
"I can't feel it" he whined.
 
"Press a little" you said.
 
"But what if it hurts you, or the baby"
 
"It won't you said" you put your hand over his and pressed a bit harder.
 
A smile grew on his face,"I feel it!" He said. "Its really light though"
 
"Thats probably cause its still weak" you said. He kept smiling,"I'm a daddy" he said.
 
"Hey, daddy, throw this away for mommy" you gave him the empty ice cream tub.
 
He laughed,"I've become your servant now"
 
You stuck out your tongue,"Its you're fault"
 
Baekhyun threw the tub away and came back,"How is it my fault?"
 
"You're the one who made me pregnant"
 
"But you're the one that let me"
 
"You're the one who wanted to"
 
"But you're the one who looked so tempting"
 
"You're the one who couldn't control yourself" you said.
 
"Okay, its all my fault then" he kissed your cheek. "But I'm happy I got you pregnant so everything's okay in my book"
 
"Everything's okay in mine too" you said,"Do you wanna know what the baby is?"
 
"Well, yes and no"
 
"Yeah I kinda want it to be a surprise too" you agreed,"So when we go, they'll see if its a girl or a boy for the file, but We'll ask hem not to tell us" you said.
 
"Sounds good"
 
"I'm wanna sleep now" you said.
 
"Its only nine"
 
"So?"
 
He chuckled,"Alright" he helped you up and went into your room. He kissed your belly,"Goodnight baby" he kissed your lips,"Good night sweetie"
 
----------------
 
You waited for the okay to leave,"I'm so curious but I don't wanna know" you said.
 
"Same here"
 
Dr. Yang came back,"Okay, you're all set, but here" he handed you a white envelope.
 
"Whats this?" You asked.
 
"The baby's gender, if you get curious" he said.
 
"No, this will tempt me" you said.
 
"Bye" Dr. Yang pushed the two of you out the door
 
"Baek, we have to get rid of this" you said.
 
"Okay" Baek took the envelope and held it over a trash can.
 
"Wait-"
 
He chuckled,"Here"
 
He gave you the envelope,"Just for security" you said as you put it in your pocket. You left the hospital and went to the cafe where everyone else was.
 
"Oo whats this?" Haneul took the envelope from your pocket.
 
"Thats the baby's gender, Dr. Yang gave it to us in case we need it"
 
"Can we look at it?" She asked.
 
"Sure" you shrugged.
 
Everyone but you and Baek crowded around. "I'll go get the blue paint" Chen said.
 
"I'll go get the pink sheets" Haneul said.
 
"Aww what I was thinking about getting was for girls" Chanyeol said.
 
"Dang it, my gift was for a boy" Sehun sighed.
 
You looked at all your friends,"W-what? So is it a girl or a boy?" You said.
 
They all shrugged,"I don't know"
 
Baekhyun's eye twitched,"What? Why huh? Tell us!" He whined. 
 
"Girl" Hana said.
 
"Boy" Min Yee said.
 
"What?" You asked.
 
"T-twins?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"No, there was only one heartbeat, they're trying to tempt us" you said. "And its working"
 
"We need to know" Baekhyun said,"Give me that" he grabbed the envelope,"I can't look" he gave it to you.
 
You bit your lip and slowly opened it up,"Baek?"
 
"Yeah?" He looked into your eyes and smiled brightly,"It's a boy" he hugged you tightly,"A boy"
 
"Okay Chen, now seriously, go buy the blue paint" D.O said.