Chapter 19

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

You sighed,"Yah Baekhyunie" you poked him. "Wake up" you poked him again,"You're making me tired by watching you sleep" 
 
He groaned,"Then sleep with me" 
 
"No, you have to wake up for work" you tried to push him off the bed,"You've been doing this for the past few weeks"
 
"Just lay here with me five more minutes" 
 
You sighed,"Five minutes" You curled up next to him,"You're seriously gonna be late" you mumbled, but you liked it, you didn't want to move either.
 
"Shhh" he hushed you.
 
A few minutes later you poked him again,"Five minutes are over, now get up"
 
He sat up,"Making me work" he pouted.
 
"You're so lazy" you said, but you wanted to go back to sleep too.
 
"You can't blame me, we just finished our honeymoon"
 
You made a face,"Our honeymoon was like two months ago Baek"
 
"I know" he sighed,"Okay I'll get ready"
 
You chuckled,"I'll make breakfast"
 
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, aren't you forgetting my morning kiss?"
 
"Nope, you don't deserve one" you went into the kitchen,"Good morning Dubu, do you want Baekhyun's morning kiss?"
 
"Yah!" Baekhyun whined from inside your room.
 
You chuckled and began making breakfast. "Foods ready!" You called.
 
He came into the kitchen,"Mm smells good"
 
"Here" you fed him some.
 
"Ah hot!"
 
You giggled,"Careful" you got him some water,"Now hurry and eat, you're already late"
 
"Okay baby" he quickly finished his food,"Thank you for breakfast my baby, lemme give you a gift in return"
 
"Go to work" you commanded.
 
"Can I at least get a kiss goodbye?"
 
You made a face,"After"
 
"Its not a goodbye for work kiss if I'm not going to work" 
 
You pushed him out the door and pecked his cheek,"Work hard my kiss-obsessed husband" he smiled and left. You went back inside and cleaned the kitchen, then got ready for work. "Come on Dubu, we've gotta work too" you put him on his leash and went to your clinic. A couple of people turned their heads as you passed, making you feel kind of awkward. You walk through the doors,"Unnie! I'm here" you called.
 
She came out from the back,"Finally, you're so late"
 
"Baekhyun didn't wake up"
 
"That boy" she groaned,"Come on, we have to see which of our clients are actual clients or if they're just here to see Baekhyun or Jongdae, or any of the guys for that matter"
 
There was suddenly microphone in your face,"Are you EXO Baekhyun's wife?" A voice asked.
 
"Huh?" You said by surprise.
 
"Then are you?" They asked Haneul.
 
You and Haneul were the number one suspects of being Baek's wife since he was seen at your clinic so often. "I already told you, this is a work place, not somewhere for news, if you don't have a pet in need, please leave" slowly they glared at you and left. "Ah seriously, can they at least bother me after work?" You mumbled. You went throughout the day mostly in peace, with the occasional curious client. "Unnie, I'm going out for lunch, are you coming with?"
 
"Depends, where are you going?"
 
"You know where"
 
She chuckled,"Hold on, lemme switch the sign" she switched the sign from open to break,"Alright, lets go"
 
You went out to Cafe Mango and joined everyone else,"Baekhyunnie" you waved cutely.
 
"Oh! Lina!"   He stood up and gave you a hug,"Hows work?"
 
"Fine, people are still coming even when they donn't have pets, just to see you"
 
Baekhyun laughed,"Shall I go fulfill their wishes then?"
 
"No, it'll give up my identity"
 
"So? We come from the same building, we have the same jacket, we both walk Dubu, heck, we're even here together, I don't even know why they haven't figured it out yet"
 
"You're right, I don't even care anymore" you shrugged,"Eat fast, your break is over soon"
 
After eating, you kissed him goodbye. Only the girls and Sungjae remained. "Yah Lina" Haneul poked you,"You've barely eaten"
 
"Thats what I was gonna say" Linh said,"Is someone threatening you again?"
 
"No, no, its not like that" you bit your lip.
 
"Then why aren't you eating?" Eunji asked.
 
You shrugged,"I don't know.....actually..." you lowered your voice,"I'm late"
 
______________
 
Hello everyone! Hows it going? I hope you guys like this sequal so far^^ Comment and Subscribe!~