Chapter 35

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

"No, no, no, no, NO!" He shook you,"Wake up honey!" He screamed.
 
"She's in v-fib, someone take him out of the room" another nurse said.
 
Baekhyun pulled away from their grasps,"Lina! Listen to me!" He yelled,"Wake up!" Tears fell from is eyes. "You have to get up!"
 
"Get him out of here!" The doctor said.
 
Some peopled started dragging him out. "Lina! You can't, you can't leave us! Your family! Me! You can't-"
 
"Wait" a nurse said,"I feel her pulse"
 
Baekhyun pulled away from their grip. "Lina?" He said. You turned over on your side.
 
"Her pulse monitor fell off" the doctor said,"She's fine"
 
Baekhyun sighed in relief and wiped away his tears. He hugged you tightly,"Lina, you're okay"
 
----------------
 
"So, she just needs to slowly get more active and she'll be fine in no time." The doctor said.
 
You smiled,"Thank you"
 
Baekhyun wouldn't let go of you,"You scared me to death" he said.
 
"I was tired, I didn't mean to feint" you said.
 
"But your finger thingee fell of and it said you had no heartbeat and-oh my gosh Lina" he hugged you,"I thought I lost you"
 
"Sorry babe, you can't get rid of me just yet" you joked.
 
"How could I get rid of you?" Baekhyun said.
 
You smiled at him,"Is Minhyun okay?" You asked.
 
"I told you already, they're checking if everything's okay, and then they'll bring him here"
 
"I wanna see him okay? I fell asleep before I could" you pouted.
 
The door slid open and a nurse rolled in a cart with a plastic bed on top,"He's healthy" she said. She picked him up and laid him in your arms, then left.
 
You smiled down on him,"Yup, still worth every second" you said,"Hey Minhyun-ah, are you okay?"
 
Baekhyun put his arm around you,"You know your mommy risked her life for you so you better be good to her okay?" He kissed his head,"I'm so glad you two are alright"
 
Kyungmi and Suho walked through the door with Kyuhyun,"Hey, are you okay?" Kyungmi asked.
 
"Yeah" you said,"I'm fine"
 
"Did you take the medicine I suggested?" She asked.
 
"Yes, I did, don't worry"
 
Kyuhyun let go of Suho and reached for his father,"Appa"
 
Baekhyun hugged him,"Hi, look! Its your new little brother"
 
Kyungmi went to you,"Whats his name?"
 
"Minhyun" you answered.
 
She touched his cheek,"Hi Minhyun, welcome to the world"
 
----------------
 
Your parents and Baekhyun's parent came into the room. You were staying in the hospital longer than last time due to your condition. 
 
"How are you dear?" Your mom asked.
 
"I'm good mom" you said. "This is Minhyun" you said.
 
Baekhyun walked through the door with Kyuhyun holding his hand,"Honey, is it okay if I get Kyu ice cream?"
 
"Just a little, you'll have to share with him" you said.
 
"Alright" he said,"Kyu, say hi to your grandparents"
 
Kyu somewhat bowed,"Hi"
 
Mrs. Byun smiled,"Awwwww, you're so smart, you know how to say hi"
 
Baekhyun picked Kyu up and sat him next to you. "Dad, can you take a picture of us?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"Baek, ask a nurse so that all off us can be in it" you said.
 
"You guys first dear, we'll get in after" your mom said.
 
Baekhyun sat beside you and put Kyu on his lap. "Say cheese" he told Kyu.
 
You leaned on his shoulder and smiled. The flash went off. You looked at Baekhyun,"Baek?"
 
"Yeah?" He looked at you in the eye,"Okay, gladly" he  kissed your lips,"Congratulations honey, we have two kids now" 
 
"Why are we doing this in front of are parents?" You asked.
 
"You're the one who asked for it, and we're waiting for a nurse to walk in and take out picture"
 
Kyu started squirming around. He uneasily stood up and kissed your cheek.
 
"Aww" you kissed him back,"Oh my gosh Baek, he's already like you, he's gonna start kissing all the time"
 
Baek shrugged,"I'm a good teacher" he kissed Minhyun's forehead, "You're gonna be like your daddy too, right?"
 
"Oh great...three Baekhyuns....how will I handle?"
 
_____________
 
hehehe.....I be trolling ;) I was wondering how you guys would react to that, sorry for scaring you my little readers~ but THREE BAEKHYUNS OMG YES PLEASE, I'D LOVE THAT! LOL okai, Comment and Subscribe!~