Chapter 32

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

Your eyes fluttered opened. You looked at Baek,"Morning Baek" you mumbled. You wrapped yourself up in the sheets, pulling then away from Baekhyun.
 
He woke up to the sudden coldness. He saw you standing there with the sheets wrapped around you,"Hey, its cold" he whined.
 
"Then put on a shirt" you twirled around and started towards the door.
 
Hs quickly got off of bed and stepped on the sheet,"Where are you going?"
 
"To shower" you shrugged,"Get off my blanket"
 
"Mmm, I think your forgetting something"
 
"I don't think so" you shrugged.
 
Baehyun laughed,"I need to shower too so it would be faster if we do so together"
 
"Nah, we have time"
 
He made a face,"Too bad" he lifted you up,"Lets go shower"
 
-----------------
 
Baekhyun held your hand,"Ready to go?"
 
You nodded,"Lets go get Kyu" you rubbed your shoulder,"I hope they don't notice this"
 
"Sorry" he said. 
 
"No you aren't" you scowled.
 
"You're exactly right, it means you're mine"
 
You rolled your eyes,"Lets go before I force you to sleep on the couch"
 
"Don't do that, what if Kyu rolls off my side of the bed since I'm not there to block him?"
 
"I'll use a pillow"
 
He pouted,"Baby, don't be like that" he said in a cutesy voice.
 
"I grew up with your aegyo, that only works sometimes" you said.
 
Baekhyun laughed,"I'll be a good boy" 
 
"You probably don't even know what good boy means" you said.
 
Baekhyun made a face,"Although you are completely right, you know I'll do anything for you"
 
You smiled,"I know" you knocked on the door.
 
Sun Hee opened it,"Unnie, welcome!"
 
Kyungmi placed some snacks on the coffee table,"Hey there"
 
"You're still here? I thought you would leave" you said.
 
"Suho and I stayed in Sun Hee's guest room" Kyungmi replied.
 
You made an 'o' shape with your mouth and nodded,"Wheres Kyu?" You asked.
 
"He's asleep in Liqiu's crib" Sun Hee said,"And Liqiu is asleep in bed with Yixing, she has her fathers sleeping habits" Sun Hee said,"They both sleep like they're dead"
 
You laughed,"Baekhyun can be like that at timez"
 
"So can Joon Myeon" Kyungmi said.
 
Suho came down the stairs,"Honey? Have you seen my oh hi guys"
 
You and Baekhyun waved,"Hi"
 
Suho tilted his head,"Lina, is that..." He trailed off as he pointed at his neck.
 
"Pineapple sauce" you cursed,"I told you Baek" you punched him.
 
Kyungmi laughed,"Don't worry about it, I have a scarf if you want to use it" she offered.
 
"No, I have Baek's jacket" you zipped it all the way up. Dubu walked into the room and rubbed against you and Baekhyun's legs,"Hey boy, how you been?"
 
Baekhyun spoke up,"I wanna see Kyu" he said.
 
"Yeah, hold on" Sun Hee went into Liqiu's room and brought Kyu out,"Boy babies are defiantly louder than girls, but he was very good" she said,"And heres his baby bag"
 
You scoffed,"You were telling me to think about only us, and now look at you"
 
He shrugged,"That day is over now, now just think about our family"
 
You rolled your eyes,"Thanks guys, see you around"
 
"Anytime" Kyungmi waved.
 
You left the Zhang house and went home.
 
--------------
 
You laid next to Kyu on the floor as he crawled around and tried to stand up by himself "Hey Kyu! Do you want a sibling?" You asked him.
 
He blinked at you.
 
"Cause your father has given you a sibling, and he doesn't even know" you said,"When you are a big brother, you have to take care of your dongsaengs, okay Kyu?"
 
Kyu made some noises and got up on his feet using the couch as support. He'd been doing that for awhile, but he never actually walked on his own. "Appa" he babbled cutely. He used the couch to guide him toward the kitchen, when the couch ran out he put his hand down.
 
"Baek!" You called. "Get the camera! I think he's gonna walk!" You squealed.
 
Baekhyun shot up,"I'm coming Kyu! Just wait a second more!" Baekhyun grabbed the camcorder and squatted down in front of Kyuhyun,"Come on baby, walk to daddy, or mommy, either one works, mommys probably better since daddy has the camera" Baekhyun said.
 
Kyu tilted his head and took one step towards you.
 
You held in your squeal to avoid scaring him. You hit Baekhyun,"He walked! Baek! He walked!"
 
"Ow, I know!" Baekhyun said.
 
Kyu took another step, making you smile like crazy. You moved a little closer so that you could catch him if he fell. He waddled towards you and fell into your arms on the seventh step.
 
You hugged him tightly,"Good job honey, you did it!" You kissed his head and tickled him, making him giggle.
 
Baekhyun joined in the hug,"My son is so awesome" he boasted,"You're gonna become the most talented person ever"
 
You laughed,"I admit it, those nine terrible months were so worth it"
 
"I know right, they were terrible for me too, I had to deal with your whining" Baekhyun said.
 
You hit him again,"You said you didn't mind"
 
"I couldn't make you feel bad, or worse, when you were pregnant"
 
"Well Baek" you said,"I'm pregnant again, thanks to someone"
 
Baekhyun stared at you,"Don't blame me now, you're the irresistibly beautiful y wife!" He hugged you and Kyu,"But I'm even happier now"
 
"Another nine months for another little Baekhyun" you said.
 
"I'll start thinking of names!" Baekhyun said.