Chapter 22

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

Baekhyun got off of bed and followed the scent of your cooking. "Where's my babies?" He said. He spotted your by the stove,"There they are" he hugged you tightly from behind,"This is my baby boo" he patted your stomach,"And this one is my baby baby"
 
You smiled,"And this is my husband" you looked up and stood on your toes to kiss his jawline.
 
"Ahh, my baby boo always knows exactly what I want"
 
"Thats cause my Peterpan always wants kisses, even if I'm dying of a disease spread by kissing"
 
He laughed,"Its cause I just love you sooooo much"
 
You chuckled,"Careful, its hot" you said as you put some breakfast on the table.
 
"Yes you are hot"
 
"Really Baek? Really?"
 
He made a cute face,"Of course sweetie"
 
You sat next to him,"Eat your food, you have to work"
 
"So do you" he said.
 
"But you go first" you said.
 
"Naw, I think I'm gonna walk you to work today"
 
"That would be the first time since we got married"
 
"Yeah, its about time" he said,"I miss you the moment I walk out that door"
 
You smiled,"Ah" you said as you fed him. After eating, you stood up to get changed,"Pretty soon I'm gonna have to get new clothes for my big belly" you said as you put on a blouse.
 
"Don't worry, you can always use my clothes" he came behind you and kissed your cheek.
 
"Hm" you said,"I always do" you put on some pants,"Ready?"
 
"Yeah, one sec" he pulled his short over his head,"Okay, I'll walk you there now"
 
You put Dubu's leash on,"Come on boy, time to go"
 
Baekhyun took the leash in one hand and put his arm around you with the other arm, "Lets go honey"
 
You smiled and walked along side him,"People are pointing" you mumbled.
 
"I know" he held you tighter,"I must let everyone know who my wonderful wifey is"
 
You leaned on his shoulder,"Well, I'm all your's then"
 
He opened the door to let you in. "Babies first" he grinned,"Careful, we can't let our baby get hurt"
 
Chen came out of the back, followed by Haneul,"B-baby?" He asked.
 
"J-jongdae! When were you here?" You said.
 
"A real baby this time?" He said.
 
Baekhyun nodded,"I'm gonna be a daddy"
 
"I wish that child luck" Chen said playfully.
 
Baekhyun threw a pillow at him,"I can't wait to tell Chanyeol, he loves Hana's niece so he probably can't wait to be an uncle himself"
 
"I'm glad your excited babe" you smiled gently.
 
Chen tapped his watch,"We gotta go Mr. Dad, we'll be scolded" 
 
Baekhyun sighed and started walking backwards as he reached out out his arms as if you had to grab his hands,"Bye my babies~ Be careful~ Don't get hurt~ Don't flirt with anyone but me~ Bye again" he went back over,"Have a good day sweetie" he kissed your head and went to the door.
 
Chen gave Haneul a kiss on the cheek and followed,"Bye Haneulah"
 
You put your hand on your stomach,"Haneul, there's a baby in my belly"
 
"Yes, we've already established that"
 
"I-I know but I'm freaking out! I mean, isn't it painful? And tiring? What if Baek's fans don't like me and bully my baby? What if they insult Baek for having a child so young? What if-"
 
"Calm down, you'll be a fine mother, Baekhyun will be a fine dad, fans can hate on their idol's kid, for all they know, it could grow up to be a hot boy or a beautiful girl. Of course it'll be painful, but its life, its beautiful." She scoffed,"And come on, you spent years in America, I visited there for two months and I saw a tv show called Sixteen and Pregnant, your fine, at least you're an adult"
 
You nodded,"You're right, I shouldn't worry about that now, its a long way ahead" you said. You jumped when your phone rang,"Hello?"
 
"Babe, quit worrying, you're perfect, our kid won't be anything less" Baek's sweet voice filled your earsz
 
"How'd you know?"
 
"I know you like you're a piece of me....oh wait, thats right, you are"
 
You giggled,"Thanks Baekhyunnie"
 
"No problem" he said.
 
"Baekhyun, get off the phone!" You hear someone say in the background.
 
"I gotta go baby boo, see you later" he said,"Love you" he made kiss sounds in the phone.
 
"Love you too" you made kiss sounds too and hung up.