Chapter 41

Childhood Friends...ish 2
It stormed heavily and the rain loudly tapped the windows. You lit some candles and gave the boys some flashlights, because for some reason, kids love flashlights.
 
You cuddled next to Baekhyun, "Well, looks like we're not going anywhere today"
 
"Yeah" Baekhyun agreed, "We can't risk you getting sick with our little girl. He lightly rubbed your stomach, "I'm sorry baby, we still don't have a name for you"
 
You giggled, "We'll figure it out eventually"
 
Baekhyun gripped you tighter, "You know what this reminds me of?" He asked.
 
"What?"
 
"When we were small and the power would go out, our parents would give us flashlights and we'd play hid and seek in the dark like the boys are now to make you feel less scared, except Dubu wasn't playing with us of course. then your mom would light up candles around the house and when we'd get tired, we sat on the couch and just stare at the little fire and warm our hands if was winter while the adults were doing whatever they did downstairs."
 
"You remember a lot"
 
He leaned his head on yours, "Of course, you're in them"
 
You smiled, "Those we some good days"
 
"I like these days better... You as my beautiful wife, two wonderful sons, and a little girl who's coming soon."
 
"Soon... And we still need a name"
 
"I say we mix our names together" he said. He moved his hands apart over your head, as if he were presenting something you could see, "Lihyun"
 
You smiled, "Thats cute" you said, "Okay, lets go with that"
 
He nuzzled your neck, "Why are your hands always so cold?" He asked.
 
"Because, all girls' hands are naturally cold."
 
"Why?"
 
"The heat in a girl's body is concentrated here" you patted your belly, "So that when she is pregnant, she can keep the baby warm."
 
"So...you keep the baby warm, and I keep you warm" he pulled you closer.
 
You giggled, "Yeah, I guess you're right"
 
"Oh I know I'm right"
 
You heard the boys' foot steps running down the stairs. "Mommy! Daddy! We're hungry"
 
"Alright, alright" you reluctantly tried to stand up.
 
Baekhyun didn't let you, "I got it honey" he disappeared into the kitchen.
 
"Boys, make sure you're dad doesn't burn the house down"
 
"Okay mom!" They took their flashlights into the kitchen and stood next to Baekhyun.  Even Dubu sat beside Baek.
 
Yiu looked at the four of them and giggled, "They're all such dorks, you know that?" You asked Lihyun.
 
Thirty minutes later, piping hot food was set on the table. You smiled at Baekhyun, "Its delicious honey"
 
He smiled back, "I couldn't have done it without my boys" He ruffled their hair.
 
They smiled, "Mommy?" Minhyun said.
 
"What is it?" You said.
 
"You look like you're gonna pop" Kyuhyun said.
 
You laughed, "Now honey, you shouldn't say that"
 
The two smiled at you, "But mommy looks prettiest when she's smiling" Minhyun said.
 
"Baekhyun? Did you tell them you say that?"
 
"Maybe...." He took a bite of food.
 
You rolled your eyes and smiled, "I need another girl in this family, fast"
 
"Be patient, she's coming" Baekhyun took your hand.
 
"I know, I can feel it. Literally. Contractions, contractions everywhere"
 
He laughed, "I love you" he kissed your nose.
 
The two boys covered each others eyes, "Stop that. Everyday. Its so yucky" Kyuhyun said.
 
"I know, its all your fathers fault" you shrugged.
 
"Oh really?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrow, "Come here"
 
"Oh great..." You mumbled.
 
______________
 
So, I've been dead for awhile. But during my absence I've been writing a story about what it'd be like if Lina and Baekhyun were adversaries instead of best friends. I was wondering if you guys rather have me upload it in this story or make a whole new story with it.