Chapter 28

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

You woke up and picked Kyu up,"Good morning precious" you whispered. You got some baby wipes and a diaper. 
 
Baekhyun came into the room,"Good morning babe, good morning baby" he gave you a quick kiss,"How was your sleep? I know he slept well" he rubbed his finger on Kyu's cheek.
 
"My sleep was fine, I don't have a belly in my way anymore, did you sleep well?" You said as you lifted Kyuhyun up.
 
"You were with me weren't you?" Baekhyun asked,"What do you think?"
 
You laughed,"Baek, did you sleep well or not? What if you're getting sick? You've been paler" you touched his face,"Do you feel okay?"
 
He shook his head,"I feel terrible"
 
"Aww Baek, why didn't you tell me before? Come here" you had him follow you to the medicine cabinet,"Can you hold Kyuhyun for a moment?" You dug around,"Do you have a headache? Body aches? Stomach pain?"
 
"My head hurts"
 
"Here" you gave him some ibuprofen.
 
"This won't help"
 
"Why not?"
 
He shrugged,"You know what will help though?" He tapped his lips and smiled cute.
 
You rolled your eyes,"Oh gosh Baek, gimme my baby back" you took Kyu from him and pinched Baek's nose.
 
"Hey! Where you going beautiful?"
 
"Away from you" you hissed.
 
 "But why? I just wanted a kiss"
 
"Baek, you can't make me worry about you like that, it makes me scared" you said as you tried to spread a blanket on the floor with one hand.
 
Baekhyun came and helped you,"I'm sorry, babe don't be mad"
 
You laid Kyu on the blanket,"You don't get what the big is, do you?" You sat next to Kyu, who was laying on his belly, twisting his body, trying to roll over.
 
"No, not really"
 
You sighed and showed a small smile,"Its okay, you don't have to" you said,"Now do you want that kiss or not?"
 
"Yes please!" He walked over and sat right beside you. He gave you a sweet kiss.
 
You ran your fingers through your hair,"I'm gonna go to the restroom, watch Kyu honey" you stood up and clenched your head,"Oh" you whinced.
 
"What? What?! What is it sweetie?" Baekhyun panicked.
 
You put your arm down,"See what I mean? I'm worried about you Baek, you don't get much sleep, you work day and night, and you skip meals at times, its not healthy" you sat on the couch and ran your fingers through Baek's hair.
 
He smiled sweetly at you,"Okay babe, I'll sleep more and eat more from now on, so don't be so worried, I'll be fine as long as I have you and Kyu(LOL it rhymes)." He leaned his head on your legs since you were on the couch and he was on the floor.
 
"Baek! Look!"
 
"What?" He sat up straight.
 
"Kyu's rolling over!"
 
"He is?" Baek turned around to see that his son was indeed turning from his stomach to his back. He smiled brightly,"You're so smart!" He scooted over and gently pinned Kyu's arms by his head, and blew on his stomach, making Kyuhyun squirm and giggle.
 
You went over too,"Awww" you made sounds of adoration. "He has an adorable laugh"
 
"He does, doesn't he?" He caressed his cheek,"I think he has your eyes"
 
"How so?"
 
"Cause they're big, well, bigger than mine"
 
"Your eyes are fine Baek, and his are fine too"
 
Baekhyun tilted his head,"I have a question"
 
"What is it?"
 
"Why does his head look so big?"
 
"Cause our heads don't grow as much as our bodies so it has to be bigger to be proportionate" you said.
 
"Oh, okay" he put his arm around you,"Can I ask another question?"
 
"Why not?"
 
"Promise you won't get mad?"
 
"Why would I get mad?" You asked. He shrugged. "Okay, I promise then"
 
"You know how they'll be finished with our house in about a week"
 
"Yeah...."
 
"So when we move in, when will we be able to make another one of these, they're cute" he pointed at Kyu.
 
You face palmed yourself,"Oh Baek" you mumbled,"Come on baby, lets feed you"
 
"Where are you going?"
 
"I'm feeding Kyuhyun"
 
"You feed him in front of me all the time"
 
"Not this time, you feed Dubu"
 
"You promised you wouldn't get mad"
 
"I'm not"
 
"In that case, I'm coming in there after I feed Dubu" he called.
 
"Go ahead" you said from within the room.
 
Five minutes later, Baekhyun walked into the room and sat next to you. He looked at Kyu and pouted,"I'm jealous"
 
You glared at him,"Baek" you said sternly.
 
He smiled playfully in return,"Lina!" He chimed happily.