Chapter 21

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

Baekhyun blinked,"Did I hear you correctly?"
 
"I don't know, what do you think I said?"
 
"You're pregnant" he said.
 
"Well, then theres nothing wrong with your ears" you bit your lip,"You gonna be a daddy"
 
He stared at you for a long time.
 
"Hey, Baek, are you okay?"
 
He tackled you down on the couch,"Are you kidding? This is amazing! I'm gonna have a kid! With my incredible wife! Why wouldn't I be okay?" He cupped your face and kissed your lips. He looked down at your stomach and rubbed it,"Hi baby! Are you in there? Are you healthy?" He pressed his ear against your stomach,"Hello?"
 
You laughed,"Baek, what are you doing?"
 
"I'm talking to our baby" he rubbed your belly again,"Our beautiful baby"
 
"Honey?" You ran your fingers through his hair,"The baby doesn't have ears yet"
 
"Oh..." Baekhyun sat up. He smiled sheepishly,"We're having a baby" he whispered.
 
"Yeah, I know" you took a breath,"Oh god what if I'm not a good mother?"
 
He squeezed you lovingly,"You'll be a perfect mommy, I know it" he said,"My face hurts"
 
You massaged his cheeks,"Better?"
 
He smiled wider,"I love you"
 
"I love you too"
 
He pulled you up,"Lets go buy baby stuff"
 
You pulled him back,"But we don't know if its a girl or a boy yet"
 
"We'll get uni stuff, like a crib"
 
"But...where are we gonna put the crib?"
 
He paused,"You're right, we need a new place first"
 
"Are we going too fast?" You asked.
 
"Of course not, we're gonna need a bigger place in about seven months so we need to hurry" he said,"Do you want to start looking tomorrow? My wife needs her rest"
 
You nodded,"I'm gonna go shower" you announced. 
 
"I'm coming~" he sang.
 
You rolled your eyes and closed the door before he could come in. You took a short shower and came back out, rubbing your hair with a towel.
 
"Lemme help you with that" he sat you on the couch and took the towel from you. He began rubbing your hair. "I like your shirt" he said.
 
"Thats cause its yours"
 
He chuckled,"I know, then I like your pants"
 
"I'm not wearing pants"
 
"I know"
 
You chuckled,"ert" you turned and lightly pushed him.
 
"Hey, hey, I'm just being a good husband and drying my beautiful wife's beautiful hair"
 
You rolled your eyes,"I'm cold" you stood up and took the sheet off your bed. You wrapped it around you and came back out.
 
"You're so cute" he said. He came over to you,"Don't trip" he help you back on the couch.
 
"I'm not that fat yet" you said.
 
"I just wanted to hug you" he grinned. "My little wife"
 
You leaned back on his chest and he hugged your waist, "Crap"
 
"What?" Baek asked.
 
You looked up,"Our parents"
 
"Lets not tell them till they find out themselves" he said. He gently rubbed your stomach. "Who knows?"
 
"It would've been only me if I could go outside without being followed, but me and the girls and now you"
 
He smiled,"Don't think I'm weird or anything but a fantasized about how life would be with you and kids when I was younger"
 
"Well, were you fantasies true?" You asked.
 
"A lot of it"
 
"Like what?"
 
"How happy I am, how much I love you, the way you look at me, and your body is even better than I thought"
 
You sat up,"Baek!"
 
"What? I was young! All guys think like that at some point" he said,"Hey, at least I didn't stare at other girls the way I stared at you"
 
You crossed your arms,"You're more erted than I remember"
 
He opened his arms,"Come back~" he whined,"I can't breath without you here"
 
You leaned back into his arms,"What else?"
 
"Well, the age we were gonna have kids was a couple years from now, but I don't really care, just as long as they're with you" he leaned over and kissed your head,"What about you?"
 
"I did dream about marrying you, but I never really thought about anything else, I just knew I wanted to be your wife" you shrugged. 
 
He squeezed you,"I'm gonna eat you" he lightly bit your shoulder and tickled your sides.
 
"Hey!" You stood up.
 
"Yummy" he his lips.
 
You ran away,"No Baek, don't tickle me!"
 
"Too bad!" He chased after you.
 
You laughed happily as you played. You ran into your room. "No Baek, don't you dare" you said while laughing.
 
He tackled you onto the bed,"Ahh, sleepy time"
 
______________
 
I baked cookies!~ Okai, that was off topic. But comment and subscribe to make me feel good!><