Chapter 29

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

Baekhyun's phone buzzed loudly, your face appeared on the caller ID. "Lina?"
 
"Hey Baek? Wheres Kyu's blanket?"
 
"Um, I saw it under the crib, it think"
 
"Oh, I found it, come home soon okay babe? We have to move in to our new house"
 
"Alright it will" he said.
 
"Kyu gives you kisses"
 
"But he can't kiss yet"
 
"So what?" You shrugged even if he couldn't tell.
 
He laughed,"Mwah for my Kyu and mwah for my Lina"
 
You giggled,"Are you busy? I can take Kyu and visit you"
 
"You can come right now? Really?"
 
"Yeah, I'll see you soon then"
 
Baekhyun smiled,"Bye honey, be careful okay?"
 
"Okay Baekhyun, Bye" you hung up the phone and started packing the diaper bag. You look down at Kyu, who was asleep and Dubu, who was laying beside him. You took a picture and sent it to Baekhyun. You patted Dubu's head and let him go play with Miso. "Come on baby, we're visiting your daddy" you stood for a moment, think whether you should use the stroller or not, you decided not and went out. You walked down and up streets, some people stopped and took pictures of you as you passed.
 
Someone tapped your shoulder,"Excuse me, unnie?" A teenaged girl asked, maybe fourteen or fifteen.
 
"Yes?" You answered.
 
"Umm, are you Lina? Baekhyun of EXO's wife?" She asked shyly.
 
You nodded slowly,"Why?"
 
"Wow! You're like my roll model! How'd Baekhyun fall in love with you? I mean you're really pretty but looks aren't everything you know. Is that your son? He's so cute! Oh my gosh! This is like a dream come true!" She spazzed.
 
You smiled,"Honestly, I don't know why Baek fell for me, we actually have known each other for over ten years"
 
Her jaw dropped,"How?"
 
"We've been best friends since we were little"
 
"Wow....thats so romantic" she sighed,"I want a sweet love story like that"
 
You chuckled,"I'm sure you'll get one eventually" your phone went off,"Oh, hold on" you picked it up,"Hello?"
 
"Where are you honey? Are you okay?"
 
"I'm fine Baek, I just stopped to talk"
 
He sighed in relief,"Oh, good, okay, see you soon"
 
"Bye" you hung up.
 
"Oh, so you were going to see him?" She asked.
 
You nodded,"But thats okay, any other questions do you want answered?"
 
"More of a request"
 
"Go ahead"
 
"Treat Baekhyun oppa well"
 
You softly smiled,"I will" you waved,"Bye, maybe I'll see you at signings or concerts or something" you said as you left. The moment you walked through the doors, Baekhyun jumped up and hugged you and Kyuhyun.
 
"Its the baby!" Sehun said,"His face looks so squishy!"
 
Baekhyun showed you the picture you sent him,"Cute, now you just need to be in there and it'll be perfect" he took Kyuhyun from you and kissed his cheek.
 
"Alright Baek, another time" you said.
 
Everyone crowded around to say hello to your baby. Baekhyun sat him on his lap and played with Kyu's hands, making him clap and dance and other stuff like that as he spoke in a high pitched voice,"Lala I'm an amazing dancer! I'm gonna grow to be awesome like my daddy!"
 
You laughed,"Smile Baek" you took a picture of the two of them. 
 
After awhile you spread a blanket on the floor and let Kyu roll around by himself. He was blinked cutely and made noises that made everyone smile.
 
The door suddenly opened,"I heard mini me is here!" Kyuhyun waltzed through the door. "Awww he's so cute, but he looks nothing like me.....I guess I'll have to teach him my ways"
 
"Hello sunbaenim" Baekhyun bowed.
 
"Ah, Baekhyunah, I think you chose a good name for your son" Kyuhyun showed a thumbs up,"The best name ever" he turned back to little Kyu,"I shall teach you how to live life the cool way, where you always get what you want" he said.
 
You leaned on Baek's shoulder and laugh a little,"He's gonna grow up with a weird dad and weird uncles"