Chapter 20

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

"What?!" They all exclaimed.
 
"Shh" you put your fingers to your lips,"I don't know I get morning sickness and everything but I'm not sure cause I can't get an actual test, with all these people following me around everywhere" 
 
"You can come visit me at the hospital" Kyungmi suggested,"Make it seem like a two friend having lunch"
 
"Thats a good idea!" You said,"When can I come?"
 
"Tomorrow's fine"
 
"Thank you so much Kyungmi"
 
-------------
 
You nervously brought the lunch boxes to Kyungmi's office. You went to the front desk,"Where's Dr. Kim Kyungmi's office?"
 
"Down the hall, to the right, fourth door" the lady said.
 
You bowed your head,"Thank you" You followed her directions and stopped in front of a door with your friends name on it. You knocked on the door.
 
"Come in"
 
You slipped inside,"Hi Kyungmiah"
 
"Ah your here" she stood up,"Do you want to eat now or after?"
 
"I'm nervous, eating now isn't a good idea" you smiled.
 
She laughed,"You're probably right, follow me"
 
You nodded,"Okay" You followed her into the elevator and moved up a couple floors.
 
"I already made an appointment with Dr. Yang, do you want me to stay with you or wait outside?" 
 
"Stay with me" you said.
 
"I know right, I'd want someone to be with me too" she opened the door,"Dr. Yang?"
 
"Ahh Dr. Kim, is this our friend?" He asked and turned to you,"I bet you're dating one of those idols huh? Like Dr. Kim over there"
 
"Not dating, married" you corrected.
 
He nodded,"Just lay down over there, and we'll get started"
 
-------------------
 
You sipped your orange juice,"How do I tell Baek?"
 
"Just tell him" Haneul said.
 
"What if its not a boy?" You asked.
 
Eunji made a face,"You're pregnant, why are you worried about the gender of the baby?"
 
You shrugged,"Well, Baek wants a boy first"
 
"You don't know if its a girl or a boy yet so why are you worrying, just go tell him" Kyungmi said,"You have to be at least five months pregnant to see whether its a boy or girl"
 
You took a breath,"I think I should go tell him now"
 
"Good luck girly" Haneul said.
 
You nodded,"Bye" You left the cafe and went to the practice rooms. You knocked on the door,"Baek?"
 
"Lina! What are you doing here?" Baekhyun went over and gave you a hug,"Did you miss me that much?"
 
You nodded,"Can you come home now?" You asked.
 
Baekhyun turned around,"Can I?" He asked.
 
"Its important" you added.
 
"I guess" Kris said.
 
"Thank you" you waved and dragged Baekhyun away.
 
"Whats up babe?" He asked.
 
You opened the door to your apartment,"I need to tell you something"
 
"Couldn't you have just told me over there"
 
"Yeah but I wanted to be with you so" you shrugged.
 
He chuckled,"What did you want to tell me honey?" He sat down on the couch.
 
You leaned on his shoulder,"Baek..." You took his hand,"Umm....well..."
 
He leaned his head on yours,"You can tell me anything you know"
 
"I know" you bit your lip.
 
"Then what do you need? A hug?"
 
You moved his hand onto your belly,"I'm pregnant"
 
____________
 
New chapter!~~~~ Yay! Don't forget to comment and subscribe!~ :)