Chapter 9

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

You went to your dress appointment with Hana, Sun Hee, and Kyungmi, your mom and Baek's mom was supposed to come, but they wanted it to be a surprise. You had lots of bridesmaids, which was a hassle. Everything was 'Lina! This or this? That or that?' 
 
"So, describe what you'd like?" Kyungmi asked.
 
"Oh? My opinion matters now?" You joked.
 
"Hey, we were just giving you more time with Baekhyun" Hana said.
 
"Shush guys, what do you want to wear?" Sun Hee asked.
 
"Um, something....pretty and lacy and ribbony?" You said.
 
"Split up" Sun Hee commanded. She walked away.
 
"Isn't she younger than us?" You asked.
 
"Yeah, but you know how she is when she's choosing clothes for someone" Hana said.
 
"She gets all crazy and everything must be perfect" you said. You split up to look for the perfect dress. After hours of searching, you chose four dresses.
 
You changed into the first dress with the help of Sun Hee. It was a poofy princessy dress with lace hems, a lace back, and a bow right below the lace.
 
"You look so pretty!" Kyungmi said. She dug in her bag and took out a sealed plastic bag,"Here's your veil I made for you" She pinned it to your hair.
 
"Its so pretty" you said,"How could you make something like this?"
 
"I worked super hard on it, so don't mess it up, okay?" she smiled.
 
Sun Hee walked circled you,"It doesn't make you look pretty enough, its too puffy for you" she said.
 
"Okay" you took the veil off your head and changed into the second dress, then put the veil back on."How about this one?"
 
She looked you up and down,"This one is too busy, it takes the attention away from you" Sun Hee said.
 
You changed into the third dress. It was a mermaid dress with a four foot lace train and a loose bow tied in the back. 
 
"Th-that-thats the one!" She pointed excitedly. "You look amazing!"
 
"You look really pretty" Hana said,"It looks great on you"
 
Kyungmi adjusted the veil,"Its perfect, we're getting this one, right?"
 
"Shouldn't we try the last one first?" You asked.
 
"Yeah, just in case" they agreed. You changed into your final dress and came out.
 
"Dang it" Sun Hee made a face,"That one's nice too"
 
"Its really pretty, but theres one problem with it" you said breathlessly.
 
"What is it?" Kyungmi asked.
 
"I can't breathe" you said.
 
Hana pulled the zipper for you,"We shall get number three then, Mrs. Byun" she grinned.
 
"Haha, funny" you said as you went back into the dressing room. After getting back into your casual clothes, yiu called Haneul,"Got a dress" you said.
 
"I wanna see, but at the same time I don't cause I want to be surprised at the wedding." She said.
 
You laughed,"I'm gonna call Baekhyun now, he told me to call when I'm done"
 
"Alright girly, see you later"
 
"Bye" you hung up the phone and called Baek,"I'm done, do you want me to go home or do you need me to do something" you said.
 
"Hmm, oh yeah! Babe, can you go home and wait for this guy, he will come in and give you a big kiss, and I need you to kiss his back, okay? Make sure his name is Baekhyun before you do though" he said.
 
You laughed,"Alright, I'll do that"
 
He chuckled,"So did you find a dress?"
 
"Mm, its really pretty" 
 
"Nothing less for my baby" you can tell he was smiling.
 
You smiled too,"So how was your day?"
 
"Well, tiring at first, but when I hear your voice its like I'm being charged" he chuckled,"I'll be home a few minutes after you babe, see you then. Love you"
 
"Love you too"
 
_____________
 
So, hows the sequal so far? Tell me what you think!~ I love you guys! Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe!~ :D