Chapter 14

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

"Mmm Baek" you mumbled as you stirred in your sleep.
 
"Yes my beloved wifey?" He whispered.
 
You rolled over onto your side and snuggled into his chest.
 
He chuckled and ran his fingers through your hair. "Where do you wanna go on our honeymoon hm?" He whispered. The two of you had already planned everything, everything but the place. You couldn't figure out where to go. "Should we just stick to Jeju? Hmm? We can go on a cruise and-"
 
"Baek? You of all people should know I don't do well on boats" you said.
 
"People usually get sea sick because the boat moves too much, if its a big boat it won't move a lot, so you'll be fine."
 
"I know, what if the boat hits an iceberg and it sinks" you said.
 
"Like in the titanic?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"Yeah!"
 
"Then I'll do what ever it takes to save you" he smiled.
 
"You'll have to save yourself to then" you said.
 
"Don't worry, but you'll come first" he hugged you tightly,"And if you'd like, I'll draw a picture of you too"
 
You punched him,""
 
"No, no, no, I'm just saying what happened in the movie" he said.
 
"Oh okay, thats what you were doing" you said sarcastically. 
 
--------------
 
In the end, the two of you went mainstream and went to Jeju. You got to your hotel and dropped all your bags,"Ahhh, temporary home sweet home" you yawned.
 
"You're tired already? But we just got here"
 
"Plane rides are ugh" you said.
 
"Well, to wake you up lets go to the pool" he pointed out the window,"I am so glad Joon Myeon hyung showed us this place"
 
You chuckled,"Alright, I'll change" He was right though, the view was amazing, there was a spa, gigantic fancy pool, a bridge to the beach, anything you would dream about. You changed into your bikini and came back out. 
 
"Thats too showey! No, no, no"
 
"Its for swimming dear" you laughed,"Two days ago you said you wanted to draw a picture of me clothingless"
 
"But I meant in private, theres people down there, and they'll see you"
 
You rolled your eyes,"Just go change, I'll get a cover up" 
 
He finished changing and walked out with a paper in his hands,"Ready babe"
 
"Whats that?"
 
"You sure you wanna see?"
 
You nodded and he gave the slip of paper,"I want grandkids xoxo -Mom" you read out loud. 
 
"Yup, thats my mom" he said. He kissed your temple.
 
You rolled your eyes,"Our parents really want grandkids" you said.
 
"I know right" he kissed you again.
 
"You kiss me so much"
 
"My kisses are magical, the more I kiss you the luckier you'll get"
 
"So, when we go on the cruise, can you kiss the ship just to make sure it won't sink?"
 
"Kisses are reserved for you only" he said.
 
You laughed,"I don't think I mind that. Lets go swimming Baek" you linked arms and went out the door. "Here" you took out his sunglasses from your bag and put it on his face, then you put on yours.
 
"Thank you my lovely Lina"
 
"You're welcome my beloved Baekhyun"
 
He poked your nose,"How did you not expect me to fall for you? I mean I was like drooling over you"
 
"You were not drooling" you lightly pushed him,"Maybe staring but not drooling" You arrived at the pool and prepared yourself to jump in.
 
Baekhyun pulled you back,"Lucky kiss for no injuries"
 
You rolled your eyes,"Go ahead" You let him kiss your head and you kissed his cheek.
 
"What was the kiss for?" He asked.
 
You smiled playfully,"Oh, just for safety" you jumped into the pool, pulling him with you. The moment you hit the water you swan away.
 
He popped above the water,"Come here"
 
"No" you backed away.
 
"Come here"
 
"No" you closed your eyes and shook your head, but when you opened them, he was gone. You looked around,*Crap he's gonna come out of no where* you thought. You turned around and saw him coming at you, and he was close. "No, no, no, no" you ran away as fast as you could in water.
 
"Rawrrr" he pulled you in and hugged you tightly, you squirmed to try to get away. "Nope, you're not going anywhere, you are now my slave"
 
You pouted,"Oppa~" you whined.
 
He laughed,"Lets go to the hot tub" he pointed.
 
"Alright, since I am your slave apparently"
 
He laughed,"Follow me~" he sang with that annoyingly beautiful voice of his. "I know that face"
 
"What face? This is just my face"
 
"And its such an adorable face, but that is your 'he-has-such-an-annoyingly-amazing-voice'"
 
"What are you talking about?" You said like you didn't know.
 
"You make that face whenever I sing a command" he laughed.
 
"We know each other way to well" you laughed too.
 
He slowly lowered himself into the tub,"Ahhh" he signaled you inside,"Come in, it'll be better with you in here with me"
 
You joined him and leaned on his shoulder,"Its nice in here" you said.
 
He combed your hair with his fingers,"Lets have fun on thing vacation okay?" He said.
 
"Deal" you said.