Chapter 37

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

You walked into the boys' room, "Hey babies, whatcha doing?"
 
Baekhyun bent over on the chair he was standing on and kissed your cheek,"Hey honey"
 
"EWWWW!" The two boys screamed. Kyuhyun was now eight, Minhyun was six.
 
You laughed and kissed Baekhyun again.
 
The two covered their eyes,"Gross!" Kyuhyun commented.
 
Baekhyun chuckled,"Why don't you tell mommy what we're doing"
 
"Daddy is putting glowing stars on our ceiling" Minhyun said.
 
"Thats cool, are you helping him?"
 
Minhyun nodded,"Hyung is putting the sticky stuff on the back and I'm giving them to daddy"
 
You smiled,"Someday I'm gonna get all three of you matching shirts" you said,"Alright, its time to eat in five minutes, so come down soon."
 
"Don't worry babe, the men are almost done here" Baekhyun said.
 
You rolled your eyes and went down stairs. Five minutes later, no 'men' appeared. "Boys! Dinner time!" You could hear the foot steps of Kyu and Min, but not Baek. "That includes you Baek!"
 
"I'm coming, I'm coming" you watched him come down and hug you from behind,"My neck hurts" he said.
 
"Maybe its cause you've been looking up for so long" you took his hand and brought him to the table.
 
"We're telling them today right?" He whispered.
 
"I think they already know..." You whispered back.
 
"Kids don't notice that kind of stuff" he said.
 
"What kind of stuff?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"What stuff?" Repeated Minhyun.
 
"Don't talk with your mouth full dear" you said.
 
Baekhyun nudged you,"Go on"
 
You sighed,"Kids?"
 
The two young boys looked up at you with their bright curious eyes,"What is it mommy?" Minhyun asked, tilting his head.
 
"I'm having another baby" you said.
 
"You guys are gonna have a little sister" Baekhyun said.
 
Kyuhyun shot up,"I knew you were getting fatter!"
 
Baekhyun frowned,"Your mother is not fat, Kyu"
 
"Baek, its okay" you rubbed Baekhyun's hand.
 
"We have to teach him not to speak so rudely" Baekhyun said. "I expect you two to be good even when we're not there okay? And when your little sister comes you guys will have to help us take care of her, be good big brothers" Baekhyun said.
 
"Mommy?" Min said,"How do babies get into your belly?"
 
Baekhyun choked on his water and stared at you. You stared back.
 
"Yeah, where do babies come from?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Ah...um...well-" you tried to come up with a story. "Storks bring them to our front door" you said.
 
Kyu made a face,"Then how does it end up inside your belly?"
 
"Umm...that...uhh....."
 
"Since mommy and daddy love each other so much, a baby will form in mommy's belly after some magic" he explained,"When you love someone enough, love becomes magical" he said.
 
"Babies come from love?" Kyu asked.
 
"....yes" you nodded.
 
"Daddy must love you a lot for your to have three babies!" Minhyun said.
 
You smiled,"Yeah, he does"
 
"And when you grow up, I want you to treat the girl you love right, okay?" Baekhyun said. "Give her lots of love"
 
"Okay daddy" he said.
 
You smiled at them,"My boys" you said.
 
"Kyu! Stop feeding Dubu your vegetables!" Baekhyun said. {Lets stop for a moment and just say that Dubu was bit by a radioactive flea and became immortal :P} 
 
"Kyu" you said sternly,"Do you want me to give you more?"
 
"No ma'am" Kyu sighed.
 
You looked over at Minhyun,"Minhyun, why are you picking out your cucumbers?"
 
"But I don't like cucumbers" he said.
 
"Me neither" Kyu said.
 
"Daddy too!" Minhyun pointed.
 
You looked at Baek,"Really Baek? Really? You too?"
 
"I remember saying that one of my rules was never making me food with cucumbers in it" he pointed out. "And you shouldn't be the one talking" he looked at your bowl, that had all the cucumbers pushed to the side.
 
You stared for a moment,"You're right, I don't even know why I made them when I know we all hate them" you shrugged. "You don't have to eat the cucumbers but the other vegetables you do." You said. You giggled a bit.
 
"What?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"Your sons are just like you"
 
"I hope our daughter will be just like you. Whatever prince she ends up marrying, he'll be the luckiest guy on earth, other than me, Kyu, and Min of course"
 
"Whatever prince?"
 
"Yeah, you don't think I'm gonna let her marry just anyone, do you?" He said.
 
___________
 
Dubu. Is. Awesome. I wonder if he gained any superpowers from the radioactive flea, kekeke. Comment and Subscribe!~