Chapter 31

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

"Are you sure Baek? I mean, Kyu is only a eleven months old, not even a year, is it okay to be leaving him like this?" You asked.
 
"Honey, Sun Hee has her own daughter, and Kyungmi is a doctor, he'll be fine" he pulled your hair over to one shoulder,"You need a break baby"
 
You nodded,"You're right I'm just being silly" you nodded.
 
"You're being a good mother" Baekhyun said,"But even good mothers need a break"
 
"But what if he cries?"
 
"He has his favorite blanky with him and Dubu is there to profect him" Baekhyun hugged you,"Just breath, its just you and me tonight" he flashed you a soothing smile.
 
*You and me? Why does that sound so....seductive?* you thought.
 
Baekhyun led you away,"Lets go eat" he said. He brought you to a five star restaurant and pulled out the seat for you."Order whatever you'd like" he said.
 
"Okay" you said. You began looking through the menu.
 
While you were distracted, Baekhyun decided he wanted to sit right beside you, so he did. He moved his chair beside you, leaving no space between the two of you,"You look beautiful tonight" he whispered.
 
His hot breath tickled your skin. You smiled,"Thanks Baek, you too" you leaned on his shoulder,"You know you didn't have to do this, you finally have a day off so you should be resting"
 
"No, I'd rather be doing this" he smiled,"I love seeing my wonderful family" 
 
You smiled up at him,"You're so sweet babe" you combed through his hair with your dainty fingers.
 
----------------
 
After eating you went home,"Why can't we take Kyu and Dubu home?" You whined.
 
"Cause you need a night without waking up in the middle of it, and so do I" he said.
 
You laughed,"Its not Kyu's fault"
 
"I know, but we have to get some sleep" he said.
 
You sat on the couch together,"Now what?" You asked.
 
He shrugged,"We finished dinner faster than I thought"
 
"I wonder if Kyu is-"
 
Baekhyun pouted,"What about us? I love Kyuhyun with all my heart and I miss him too, but you're not paying attention to me anymore" he sighed,"I love you too you know, I want you to give me unconditional kisses and warm hugs. On these kinds of days you are only mine."
 
"Aww, Baek, I love you too, you know that"
 
"Yeah, I know, but you know me, I always need attention"
 
You cupped his face,"Don't worry Baek, you have my attention, whenever we both have a day off I'll give my attentions to you, okay babe? I'll do anything for yo?"
 
He smiled,"Okay honey"
 
You smiled,"So what do you wanna do?"
 
"Right now?" He thought for a moment,"Eat really fattening food"
 
"Ramyun it is" you pulled his off the couch and the fire. You began making Baekhyun's favorite ramyun, which also happened to be your favorite. You let him give you countless hugs and kisses, as much as he wanted, and he wanted a lot.
 
He tied your hair back,"It looks delicious" he said as you brought it to the table.
 
"Why thank you" you said.
 
"Remember how much trouble we got that one time when we were eating during study hour?"
 
"Yeah!" You slurped up some noodles,"That teacher knew how close we were so he forced us to sit apart for the rest of the semester"
 
Baekhyun laughed,"Yeah, I was like dying in that corner, I was all: Mmmust....go...to...Linnnaa" he said in an overly dramatic manner. 
 
You lightly hit him as you laughed,"I can't believe I still love you after all these years"
 
"And after you've seen every side of me, even my dark side"
 
"Don't forget your really weird side" 
 
"What happened to my weird side?" He asked.
 
"You don't have just one weird side, you're all weird" you said and laughed,"I wonder if Kyu will turn out like you" you felt Baekhyun's aura darken and covered your mouth,"Oops, Baek, you know, I can't stop thinking about our son, but I don't stop thinking about you either"
 
"Its okay, I never said to stop thinking about him, but just reserve this time for only you and me. But don't worry babe, I'll forgive you soon" he grinned mischievously.
 
Your body tensed when you felt his warm hands slide up you leg,"B-baek? What are you doing?"
 
"Being your husband, possibly giving Kyu a sibling" he whispered in your ear, which he somehow made sound really seductive. He on your neck. "I told you" he groaned,"You're only mine tonight"
 
You crooked you head to give him better access,*Goodbye sanity* you thought.