Chapter 42

Childhood Friends...ish 2
"But where are you going daddy?" Minhyun asked.
 
"I'm gonna take your mom to the hospital, so that we won't have to rush later on"
 
"But why?" Kyuhyun sighed.
 
"Cause the baby is about to come" he rubbed the two boys head, "Be good to your Aunt and Uncle"
 
"Yes daddy!" The two boy kissed him good bye and stuck their heads in the car, giving you a kiss too. They ran to Suho and Kyungmi and waved again.
 
Baekhyun turned to you, "Come on honey, just one more time"
 
You pouted, "Why does the girl have to give birth? Why don't the guys have to deal with pain?"
 
He chuckled, "It pains me to see you in pain"
 
You rolled your eyes. You were getting contractions nearly non stop. The baby was coming soon and you could feel it. Literally. You could feel it very well. He took your hand and rubbed it comfortingly with his thumb.
 
"Ready?" He asked.
 
"Well, do I really have a choice?" You asked.
 
------------------
 
"Look at you, my beautiful daughter" Baekhyun nudged Lihyun's cheek, "Your cheeks are so squishy, yes they are!" He lightly poked her nose.
 
You smiled at Baekhyun, "The boys gotta see her"
 
"Yeah, they really do" he smiled, "She doesn't look much like me"
 
"What are you talking about, you have the same hair color, the same face shape, the same ears, the same-"
 
"But she has your eyes, mouth, and cute little nose" he said as he poked your nose. "And I think she has your personality too"
 
"Oh really? How do you know
 
"I can feel it" he shrugged. 
 
"Well, Kyuhyun defiantly has your personality" you said
 
"And Minhyun has a mix" Baekhyun gently handed the baby over to you, "Wait with your beautiful mommy, I'm gonna call your uncle to bring your big brothers here"
 
You smiled at your daughter, "Finally, you'll relieve me from living with inly guys" you touched her cheek, "You're so adorable, you know that?"
 
Baekhyun came back and sat beside you, "Hey"
 
"Hi" you said.
 
"Wanna make another?"
 
Your jaw dropped, "No I think I'm tired of you" you hissed.
 
He laughed and rubbed his nose against yours, "I'm kidding....but the door is always open"
 
You rolled your eyes, "Oh really? Lets keep that door closed for now" you patted his head.
 
"Gosh I love you, I still don't understand what amazing thing I did to deserve you"
 
"Yeah, and I don't know what I did wrong to deserve you" you mumbled.
 
He grimaced, "I'd tickle you right now but your holding my baby, so you'd better watch out when you're not holding my Lihyun"
 
"Ooo, I'm so scared" you taunted.
 
"Mommy!" Minhyun followed by Kyuhyun ran into the room, "We missed you so much!"
 
"And I missed you too" you tapped both their noses. "Did you thank Suho and Kyungmi?"
 
The two angels nodded, "Can we see the baby?" Minhyun asked.
 
"Of course" you pushed Baekhyun off to make space for Kyuhyun and Minhyun.
 
Baekhyun made a face,*Watch out babe* he thought.
 
"Can I hold her mommy?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
You nodded and helped him correctly position his hands and arms. You gentle placed Lihyun in Kyu's arms and she yawned cutely.
 
"Aww" Kyu smiled.
 
"Do you remember what I told you two?" Baekhyun asked.
 
They both looked up from the baby and nodded. "Never ever ever let a boy other than in our group new mommy of baby sissy" Minhyun responded.
 
"She is our princess and we must protect her cause we're her big brothers" Kyu added.
 
"Good boys" he kissed their foreheads.
 
You laughed, "Oh gosh Baek, you're all so cute"
 
"Yes you are" Baekhyun kissed your cheek and grinned, "We have a daughter" Baekhyun said, "But one question"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Can we finally throw that dumb pillow of yours away?" 
 
"But why?" You whined.
 
"Mommy?" Kyuhyun nudged you, "When are you coming home?"
 
"In two days, it won't be long"
 
"Two days?! That is soooo long!" Minhyun whined, "Can we stay with mom? Please?"
 
You took Lihyun from Kyu, "You hear that girly? Your big brothers wanna stay and take care of you"
 
"I'll ask a nurse if its okay if we stay here tonight, alright?" Baekhyun asked. He slid out of the room and disappeared. When he came back, all four of you had fallen asleep. He chuckled, "They made an exception for us, but I see I don't have to tell you guys"
 
He laid the adjusted your bed so that you'd be laying down and laid the baby in the plastic crib. Since Kyu was already falling off the bed, Baekhyun picked him up and laid him on the couch. He moved Min's arms off the edge of the bed and kissed you all, "Good night my babies" he laid down by Kyu and hugged him to keep him warm.