Chapter 13

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

"Thanks for you help" you waved at your friends,"It would take forever if only me and Baek were taking all those gifts in" you chuckled.
 
"No problem" Eunji said.
 
"What are you talking about, you didn't do anything" Kai said, "All of you guys didn't do anything" Kai pointed at all the girls lounging on the couch.
 
"Cut them some slack, they've been walking around in those shoes" Baekhyun pointed at your heels,"And my baby shouldn't have to do anything"
 
"I'll make some snacks" you stood up along with Haneul.
 
Kai stole your seat next to Eunji,"Hello my baby couch potato" he said.
 
Eunji rolled her eyes,"Wait for me Lina" she said, standing up.
 
You laughed,"Be nicer to your boyfriend"
 
"I am being nice" Eunji shrugged.
 
"Come on guys, before the guys start whining about how hungry they always are" Haneul said. You made a quick snack for everyone, and got a bag of dog biscuits for Dubu. 
 
Your brought out a tray of bite sized sandwiches."Foods ready" You set down the tray and Haneul put cups on the table. Eunji opened a coke bottle and poured it in the cups.
 
"We need a bigger place, we can't all be squeezed in here" you said as you looked around.
 
"Nah, its good for just the two of us" Baekhyun grinned,"If we're throwing a party, we could throw it at Suho's or Lay's house, or even Hana's house" 
 
You rolled your eyes,"Alrighty then" you ate a mini sandwich.
 
Baekhyun stood up and clapped his hands,"Alright everyone, hurry up and eat so that Lina and I can cuddle"
 
"Baek!" You said.
 
"What? Its obvious that thats what we'll do, we just got married"
 
You rolled your eyes,"Its not that, don't rush them, they're tired"
 
He made a face,"Fine, but one condition"
 
You pecked his lips,"Happy?"
 
"Very" Baekhyun nodded.
 
"Okay, I'm out of here" Eunji gagged,"Congrats guys" she smiled before leaving with Kai.
 
"Well, we'll be going now too, it's getting late" Sun Hee stood up with Lay and cleaned up the empty trays,"Bye unnie, being married to these guys is hard work" she said.
 
You laughed,"Noted" Soon everyone left, and Dubu was fast asleep on his bed.
 
"Finally" Baekhyun attached himself to you.
 
"I don't think them not being here makes a difference, you still hug me all you want while they're all watching"
 
"I'll stop being so greasy when you stop being so irresistible" he said. He leaned his forehead on yours,"You're finally all mine"
 
"Mmm, not quite, I'm gonna go shower first, take this makeup of my face" you said.
 
Baekhyun pouted,"Hurry please?"
 
"Alright Baek" you poked his nose.
 
"When we go on our honeymoon, don't expect me to leave you alone" he said as you left.
 
You chuckled and and got into the shower. When you finished you came back out in your pajamas. "Oh, you've finished cleaning" you sang.
 
Baekhyun came out of the kitchen,"Why aren't you wearing my shirt?"
 
"You want me to wear your shirt?"
 
"Well, yeah" he nodded.
 
"I'll go change then" you turned.
 
"I'll help you" Baekhyun followed you. You closed the door before he could go in,"Dang it"
 
"Get your head out of the gutter Baek"
 
"What gutter?" He asked innocently,"I'm just tired and I want to go to sleep, obviously, pfft"
 
You opened the door,"Go to sleep then, I'm staying up and watching some tv"
 
"Who said I was tired, my dear wifey, I'm more awake than ever"
 
"Alright, I changed my mind, I'm going to sleep"
 
Baekhyun yawned,"I'm exhausted, lets sleep" You laughed and shook your head. Baekhyun walked passed you and sat on the bed,"Come here baby boo" he opened his arms, inviting you to come.
 
You tilted your head to the side,"Why?" You smiled.
 
"So that I can sleep" he said.
 
You shuffled over and sat next to him. You leaned into his shoulder as he held you tightly,"Shouldn't we actually lay down to sleep?" You asked.
 
"Yeah, I guess so" he moved back and laid on the pillow. 
 
You did the same,"Goodnight"
 
He puckered his lips,"Kiss?"
 
"Of course you would" you chuckled,"Mwah" you pecked his lips,"Night"
 
"Goodnight"