Chapter 12

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

"Gather for a picture everyone!" Sungjae called. He was your photographer, who needed to hire one when you have one as a friend. He set the camera to timer mode and ran into the shot. When he was done taking all these pictures of you he called you over, of course your new husband wanted to come along. "Lina, you know out of the two hundred something pictures I took, there are only four where Baekhyun is not kissing you in anyway. 
 
"Look at her, do you blame me?" Baekhyun said.
 
Sungjae rolled his eyes and walked away. You cuddled in Baek's shoulder,"I'm gonna go change for the wedding reception" you said.
 
He pouted,"Aww but I want to stay with you" he whined,"I promise I won't look"
 
"Ha, no." You said,"But you can wait for me outside the door"
 
"Deal" Baekhyun agreed. You went inside your dressing room and locked the door. Then you changed into a bright red dress and came back out. "Still just as pretty" Baekhyun said.
 
You held his hand and went back out to the reception. "You're handsome too" you squeezed his hand and he squeezed back.
 
"Oh there you are dear, here is your gift from me and your new father-in-law" Mrs.Byun showed you a rectangular gift.
 
"You can put it over there, we'll open it later" you pointed T the gift table.
 
"Okay, but I'll tell you what it is, its the softest sheets from Israel" she smiled mischievously,"When you use these you'll sleep like a baby, or maybe you'll make one"
 
You choked on your water. Baekhyun patted your back,"Mom, don't say that stuff when shes eating or drinking, she'll choke."
 
You cleared your throat one last time,"Um, thank you ommani" you smiled. Mrs.Byun turned away and left.
 
Baekhyun looked at your awkward smile,"You're adorable" He kissed your temple.
 
You pouted,"How much times have you kissed me today?" 
 
He shrugged,"Not enough, thats for sure"
 
You laughed,"Alright Baekhyun, save the rest for later"
 
"B-b-but I don't wanna!" He whined. He hugged you tightly, "Without you I'll die"
 
"You won't die" you said.
 
"Yes I will!" He declared, "I need two kisses for everyday I spent with you when I couldn't kiss you"
 
"Thats a lot of kisses babe, over ten years worth"
 
"Exactly, so don't be so surprised."
 
You rolled your eyes,"Come on, lets go back to our table" You sat down next to Baekhyun and Dubu walked around your legs,"Hey boy, you did so good today, when we get home you'll get a reward" you scratched his head,"You're such a good boy"
 
"I think I did well today, do I get a reward?" Baekhyun said.
 
You looked as if you were thinking,"Last time I checked, you shuck pass your friends before the wedding, thats not very good" you poked his nose.
 
"I shuck away to hear your beautiful voice! I missed you too much" he said.
 
You sighed,"Fine, you'll get a dog treat too"
 
He made a face,"I was thinking of somethig more along the lines of kissing or smooching or touching lips or-"
 
"You really want to bring kissing up again?"
 
He gave you a pleading look.
 
You rolled your eyes,"Do what you want"
 
"Yes!" Baekhyun kissed your cheek.
 
"Ew. Jongin, when we get married your are not doing that to me, the only kiss you'll get is at the actual ceremony, got it?" Eunji said.
 
"And what if I don't got it?" Kai asked.
 
"You kiss me more than once I'll....I'll..." She searched her head for a punishment.
 
"Kiss me back? Well okay, if thats what you want" Kai shrugged.
 
You smiled and leaned on Baekhyun's shoulder,"I've dreamed of this day forever, but I never thought it would actually happen"
 
"What do you mean?" Baek asked.
 
"I dreamed of growing up and marrying you but I didn't think it would happen cause you know, I thought you didn't love me like that. But now look at us, we're sitting at our wedding reception, husband and wife. A part of me still believes this is all a wonderful dream"
 
"Well, tell that part of you this is real, my love for you is real and always will be my baby"
 
"I love you too"
 
"Ya know this is fun and all" he whispered,"But right now I wanna go home and cuddle"