Chapter 7

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

Baekhyun leaned on your shoulder as you watched Dubu run around the park with some kids.
 
"Are you tired Baek?" You ran your fingers through his hair.
 
"Yeah, I just wanna hug you as I fall asleep" he held your other hand. You stopped messing with his hair. "No, don't stop, it feels good"
 
You laughed,"Okay" you continues playing with his hair with one hand and held his hand with the other.
 
There was a silence. Baekhyun watched as Dubu played fetch with the neighborhood children, "I think I want kids " he said.
 
"Don't we have to get married first?"
 
"Well yeah, of course, but I'm just saying that I want kids"
 
You smiled,"I do too" you said,"What do you want our first child to be?"
 
"Boy"
 
"Why?"
 
"I want all the older ones to be boys and the youngest one be a girl so that when I die, they can be over protective and kill whoever breaks my baby's heart...and so that all her older brothers could be over protective like me" he explained.
 
"Wow, you've really thought this out" you said,"What if the first ones a girl?"
 
"I'll be over protective of her and love her just as much" he lightly squeezed your hand,"Just think, a couple of years from now, we will be right here, watching our children run around and play with Dubu" 
 
You smiled gently,"I can see it already" you chuckled a little,"Dubu's fourth birthday is tomorrow, what are we gonna do?"
 
"I don't know, we could give him a special dog treat box. You know, the fancy boxed ones with all those different flavors?"
 
"They have those?" You said.
 
"I don't know, probably" Baek shrugged.
 
"Okay, we'll get him special fancy dog treats then" 
 
-----------
 
"Happy Birthday Dubu!" Everyone said. You were at Kyungmi's house to celebrate his birthday since there was a lot more space.
 
"Hey, what kind of cake is this?" Tao asked.
 
"That's a dog food cake for Dubu, this" you took out another cake from the refrigerator,"Is for us"
 
"You and Baekhyun are gonna end up spoiling your kids" Hana said.
 
"What are you talking about?" You said.
 
"You got Dubu his own dog cake" she said.
 
"Well, he deserved it, he's awesome" you said.
 
"Spoiling your dog"
 
"We are not spoiling him, its his birthday" Baekhyun said. He put his arm around your waist,"Are you hungry?"
 
"Yeah" you called Dubu and gave him one of the special dog biscuits you got him, then you followed Baek into the kitchen for some food. Baekhyun started putting piled of food on his plate. "Baek, save some stomach for the cake" you took some food off his plate and put on yours.
 
"Okay, okay" he said. The two of you went back out and sat on the couch. After everyone finished eating you brought the two cakes into the living room.
 
Everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' to Dubu as he sat the floor in front of his special dog cake. You cut a slice of the normal cake for everyone, a larger piece for you.
 
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, why to you get such a big piece?" Baekhyun said,"Where's my pi-"
 
You stuffed cake in his mouth, "I'm sharing with you, you dork"
 
He smiled,"Sounds good" he paused,"So that means were about to have some indirect kisses, so before that can I get a direct kiss?"
 
"What kind of logic is that?" You said, looking at hum weirdly.
 
"Its not logic, I just want a kiss" he said.
 
"Mwah" you kissed his lips.
 
"No, no, no, not good enough, that was a peck, not a kiss" he said,"One more"
 
"Baek! People are watching us" you hissed. "I'd do it if we were in private" you whispered.
 
"So does that mean I'll get two goodnight kisses?"
 
You chuckled,"Yes, in fact, since I made you wait, I'll give you three goodnight kisses"
 
"Deal!" He jumped up,"Alright! Party's over! Time to go to bed!" He yelled.
 
"It's only five" Chanyeol said.
 
"Dang it" Baekhyun cursed.
 
You shook your head and waked over to Baekhyun. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down. You placed a long loving kiss on his lips,"Happy?" You smiled.
 
"Oh yeah" he nodded,"Wait, I still get two good night kisses right?"
 
"Of course Baek" 
 
"Yes" he pumped his fist,"I love you my Baby Boo"
 
"Love you too my Peter Pan"
 
"Another kiss?"
 
"Later!" You walked away.
 
"How about now?" He called after you. "Now?" He followed you,"Now?"
 
_________
Comment and Subscribe my lovelies!~