Chapter 1

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

Baekhyun's eyes opened. He turned to see his wallet on his nightstand with a bright pink sticky note on top:
 
You left your wallet at my place...again.
XOXO -Lina
 
He laughed,"Don't you know I'm doing that on purpose" he whispered to himself. That way, he'd have to go to your place and stay the night, using the wallet as an excuse. He rolled off of bed and got ready for the day.
 
------------
 
You walked into your office,"Morning Haneul" you said.
 
"Morning, you a bit late"
 
"I thought I was your boss" you laughed,"Yeah I had do give Baekhyun his wallet back, he's been forgetting it a lot."
 
She rolled her eyes,"Your such an idiot sometimes"
 
"What?"
 
"Every time he leaves his wallet he stays the night, doesn't he"
 
"Yeah..." You said.
 
"Its an excuse cause he wants to spend the night"
 
"But he doesn't spend the night as often as he forgets his..." You thought for a moment,"Oh my gosh you're right!"
 
"I know I am" she laughed,"Go put your stuff down"
 
You nodded and went into the employee lounge and spotted a bouquet of flowers on Haneul's desk. You put down your stuff and looked at who it was from:
 
I want to see you -Jongdae
 
You smiled and went back out,"Those are some pretty flowers" you said.
 
She chuckled shyly,"Yeah.... Listen, I have to leave early today"
 
"Why?" You asked,"Jongdae?"
 
She blushed,"Yeah, we're gonna go on a date so...yeah" she rocked back and forth.
 
"Okay, I got it" you laughed. The day passed by slowly. When Haneul left you only had one left. You glanced at the clock,"Why am I so tired?"
 
------------
 
"Alright guys, lets head home" Kris said. The group began moving towards the dorms.
 
"Baek" Chanyeol said.
 
"Huh?" He said.
 
"Home" Chanyeol pointed at the dorms.
 
Baekhyun looked down the street, then he realized he was going to your place. "Oh I don't know why but I thought you meant Lina's-"
 
"Just go" Kris said.
 
"I was gonna go anyways" Baekhyun jogged to the clinic. He slowly opened the door and saw you quietly cleaning up. He smiled,"Lina~"
 
You turned around,"Baek! Hey!" You went over gave him a hug. He wrapped his arms around your waist."How was your day?" You asked.
 
"It suddenly became even better when I saw you" he said.
 
"Aww" you latched your arms around his neck,"I need to finish up around here and then we can go somewhere"
 
"What can I do to help?"
 
"I can do it myself" you said as you picked up some trash.
 
"No, the shorter it takes, the longer I get to spend with you." He helped you clean up. After you finished Baekhyun called Dubu and you started home.
 
"Baekhyun?" you said.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Why do you keep leaving your wallet at my house?" You asked.
 
"I don't know...." He lied.
 
You raised an eyebrow,"Tell me the truth" you poked his side.
 
"So that I can see you" Baekhyun said.
 
You gave him a look,"Baek"
 
"Cause I want to sleep with you" he said quietly.
 
"Hmm?" You said.
 
He made a face,"I want to-"
 
"Huh?"
 
"I wa-"
 
"I can't hear you~" you sang.
 
"I want to hold you and hug you and love you and cuddle and-!"
 
You cupped his face,"All you have to do is ask, you don't need an excuse"
 
He cupped your face,"How are you even real? Your like an angel sent from heaven"
 
You laughed,"Okay Baek, okay"
 
He smiled at you and opened the door. Dubu ran through your legs and onto his bed. Baekhyun held the door open for you.
 
"Thank you" you said. "Want me to make you some dinner?"
 
"I'll help you" he offered.
 
"Okay" you smiled. You went into the kitchen.
 
Baekhyun watched you as you the fire and took out ingredients. You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, only for it to fall back in its place. He chuckled as you tried to blow it out of your face. He went to your room and brought out a hairpin, then pinned your hair out of your face,"Better?"
 
You nodded,"Thanks"
 
He kept watching you chop vegetables. He could just imagine going to bed with you, waking up with you, cooking with you, doing everything with you everyday for the rest of his life. He wanted that so badly. He you to be his forever.
 
"Baek!" You called.
 
He snapped out of his daze,"Huh?"
 
"Are you gonna cook, or not?" You said.
 
He smiled,"Yeah, I will" he went beside you and began cooking.
 
____________
 
First chapter of the requested sequel!~ :D