The Club

Why did it have to be you?

"There we go" You said as you finished putting on the last bit of eyeliner. "Ok... be nice....don't kill someone....take a breather....everything will be ok..." You said to yourself, fixing your silver party dress, and putting away your makeup. You picked up the phone and looked at the time. "8pm. I better leave now so I can be on time" you said to yourself, then placed your phone in your clutch. You grabbed your jacket and keys, then headed out the door. You hopped in your car, and headed out. Your phone started to ring, and you answered it. "Hello?" You said, continuing to drive. "Hey Tasha, you on your way?" Bang said. "Yeah, I just left, I will be there in about an hour in a half or less. Depending on how fast I wanna go." You said, remembering your car's capabilities. "Alright, I guess I'll see you in a bit then. Tell me when you get here, so I can get you from outside" Bang replied back. "Alright, I'll talk to you later then, bye." You said. "Bye" Bang said, then hung up the phone. About an hour later, you made it to the club. People started gathering around your Lamborghini, thinking you were a celebrity, since you had such an uncommon car. You honked your horn, then rolled down the window. "I really suggest you guys get out of the damn way before I speed up and hit everyone." You said, a little frustrated. The people started to clear the way, and you made it to your parking spot. You checked your face, then got out of your car, texting Bang, and telling him you made it to the club. Not long after you sent the text, Bang came outside to get you. "Damn, you look nice as hell" Bang said, laughing a bit, as he looked you up and down. "Thanks, I don't dress like this often, so don't get used to it" you said laughing back, as you both made it into the club. You both got inside, then went to the table with the rest of the boys. "What's up everyone?" You said, as you sat down. "Hey Tasha!" Everyone said in unison. "Um Tasha.... I'm really sorry about yesterday" Daehyun said, looking down a bit. "It's ok, I'm good now, I forgive you" you said to Daehyun, smiling. Daehyun smiled back at you, then you looked at Bang. "Let's get some drinks, shall we?" You said, continuing to look at Bang. "Sure" Bang said, as he waved his hand to get a private server's attention. "We'll have 6 house specials please, and a martini" Bang said, looking at Zelo. "Alright, coming right up" the server said, then left. "That's right Zelo, you don't get to drink" Bang said laughing, continuing to look at Zelo. "Just a drink won't kill" Zelo said, pouting. "Maybe next year" Bang said, laughing at the fact that Zelo wasn't even supposed to be in the club to begin with. Everyone got their drinks, the server placed some wine on ice at the table, and left, then everyone continued to talk. You downed your drink in one go, then reached for the wine. "Damn, go on then" Bang said, as he saw you open the bottle and pour yourself another drink. You also downed that drink, then started to pour another glass full. "Tasha, slow down" Himchan said, laughing. "Nope" you said, downing your third drink, feeling a little tipsy. You were about to speak again, but you were cut off when your song came on. ♪I step up in this place....Jeulgeoumi beolsseobuteo neukkyeojyeo...Make em say yeah yeah yeah...Gibuni jonne ne ne, come on♪ "OMG! C'mon Bang, let's dance!" You said, pulling Bang to the dance floor. You pulled Bang close to you as you started swaying to the music. Bang quickly caught your drift, and started dancing with you. You were getting lost in the music, and really enjoying yourself. When the song ended, you both went and sat down. "How was it?" Youngjae said, looking at the both of you. "Awesome" you said, a little dazed. Bang started laughing at your slurred tone. "You guys should dance, it's hot on the dance floor" you said, reaching for the wine again. "Woahhh, you sure about that?" Bang said, as he saw you pouring another drink, almost missing the cup. "I'm....good" you said, taking your 4th drink to the head. You put the glass down, then got up. "I'm going to head....to the restroom right quick" you said, getting up slowly. "I'll help you get there" Bang said, as he got up to you to the restroom, knowing you probably wouldn't make it there on your own. Midway to the bathroom, you almost fell, and Bang held you up. "Almost there" Band said, laughing a bit. When you both made it to the outside of the bathroom, you leaned against the wall, grabbing Bang by his collar. "You are really cute, you know that?" You said, looking right at Bang. "Tasha, you're drunk as hell" Bang said laughing, knowing you wouldn't admit that if you were in your right state of mind. "Mmhmmm" you said, not paying attention to what Bang said. You started to lean up to Bang's face to kiss him, and Bang's heart started pounding. Just as you were about to brush up against Bang's lips, you fell out. Bang caught you immediately, his heart still pounding from what just almost happened. Bang carried you out the club, and placed you into his car, then called Jongup to tell the rest of the boys to come out. Everyone came out, and Bang explained what happened. "I didn't drink my drink, so I can be a driver with Zelo." Jongup said, looking at Bang. "Alright, since you are older, you can drive Tasha's Lamborghini" Bang said to Jongup. Youngjae handed Jongup the keys from your clutch he was holding for you, and Jongup made his way to your car. Zelo got in the driver's seat of the Hummer and started the car as the rest of the boys got in. Bang lifted you up off of the seat, and placed you in his lap, as the rest of the boys became situated around you both. Zelo let Jongup drive in front of him, as he followed closely behind, making sure everyone will make it home safely.