You care

Why did it have to be you?
Everyone made their way to the cars, and hopped in. This time, Bang took his usual place in the passenger's seat of your car. Everyone made their way out of the arena parking lot, heading home. When everyone got inside the house, everyone plopped on the couch. "So, who's gonna cook?" Himchan said, looking at you. "Nobody, your asses are gonna go do the dishes from earlier." Bang said, laughing. "Baby, I know you're hungry, so while they do that, we'll order some pizza" you said, smiling. "That's cool" Bang said, smiling back at you. The boys started on the dishes, while you and Bang proceeded to order the pizza. When you both were done with the order, you put your phone down, and the TV. "Baby, you were awesome today" Bang said, kissing you on the cheek. "Thanks Bang, you know I try" you said, laughing a bit. "I saw your flipping and , but I'm not gonna lie, I got worried a bit when you took your protection off. I didn't want you to get hurt." Bang said, looking at you. "Remember who you're dealing with" you said, looking back at Bang smiling. "I'm not a " you said, laughing. Bang started laughing too, then pecked you on the lips. The boys finished the dishes, then the doorbell rang. "Got it" Bang said, making his way to the door. Bang looked through the peep hole, then opened the door. While Bang got ready to pay for the pizza, you got up and took the pizza, placing it on the counter. When Bang was done, he came over to the counter. "Time to dirty up the dishes y'all just washed" Bang said laughing, as he started taking out plates. "I'll get the drinks" you said, heading over to the fridge. Everyone got the pizza and drink they wanted, and made their way to the couch. You sat down next to Himchan. Daehyun then sat down next to you on your other side. "Hell no, get the up" Bang said to Daehyun, laughing. "I knew that was coming" Daehyun said, laughing, getting up from the spot. Bang sat down next to you, put his food on the table, and put his arm around you, still laughing at Daehyun. You pressed play with the remote, then placed it down on the table. "What are we watching?" Bang asked you, knowing you purchased a movie on demand. "World War Z" you said, smiling, knowing Bang liked those kinds of movies. "Ahhh hell yeah" Bang said, anticipating the start of the movie. The movie started, and Bang was completely into the movie, not taking his eyes off the screen. You looked over at Bang and laughed at how fascinated he was. It was half way through the movie, and you were going to tell him you were getting tired, but since he was so into the movie, you just got up, took your trash, threw it away, then went into Bang's room. You went and laid down, looking at the ceiling, then took a deep breath. You looked over at your huge teddy bear, laughing at the memory behind it. In the middle of your laughter, you felt the bed move, then looked over and saw Bang. Bang crawled over to you, trapping you between his arms, then leaning down to kiss you. When Bang pulled away, you started laughing. "The movie is over already?" You asked, looking at Bang. "No, I came to see why you didn't come back to the front room" Bang said, looking at you. "I saw you were so into the movie, so I didn't wanna disturb you. I got tired, so I decided to come and lay down, that's all" you said, smiling at Bang. "You're not sad or anything, right?" Bang said, then leaned in to kiss you on the cheek. "No Bang, I'm ok" you said, laughing a little bit. "You're missing the movie, go on and finish it up" you said, continuing to look at Bang. "That is on demand, I'd rather be with you" Bang said, then started kissing you again. "Umm, what's taking him so long?" Daehyun said, noticing Bang didn't come back to the front room. Daehyun got up and went down the hallway towards Bang's room, and started talking, "Bang, you never walk away from the TV in the middle of a War movie, wh-" Daehyun stopped talking when he made it to Bang's door and saw you two kissing. "Of course" Daehyun said, smirking, then closed the door. You two broke the kiss when you heard a click. "I think someone saw" you said, laughing a little. "Well , we're gonna have to start closing and locking the door then. Bang said, also laughing. "Then they will REALLY get the wrong idea" you said, continuing to laugh. "And?" Bang said, smirking. "Bang, stop being nasty!" You said, laughing, as Bang leaned down, continuing to kiss you.