Just do it

Why did it have to be you?

Bang sat there, staring at you, confused about what's going on. "Baby, calm down. Whatever it is, you can tell me" Bang said, with concern seeping from his voice. "I have no choice" you said, continuing to stare at Bang. "I shouldn't have fallen in love with you. I knew this day was gonna come" you said, as you started crying again. "Baby what are you talking about?" Bang said, staring at you. You took a deep breath and began to speak, "think about it Bang.....This house, my cars, my abilities. I was supposedly working at a coffee shop, but yet....I'm living like this. I did so much, all the situations we were in....I'm surprised I didn't get found out a while ago....after all the times I let myself slip." You said, then paused for a moment. "I'm here....to get rid of you" you said, wiping the tears off of your face. Bang just stared at you, not believing what he heard. "I'm a trained assassin, I do this for a living. My life....as you know it.....is a lie" you said, then slowly walked back up to the bed where Bang was, kneeling down, then reaching under the bed. You pulled out a metal black suitcase, slowly opening it. Bang saw the intricate hand gun, then his eyes widened, as he watched you pull it out, and stand up, not making any eye contact with him. Bang stood up after you. "I really do love you Bang, and this wasn't supposed to happen, so I'm ending this now" you said, holding the gun up to Bang, cocking it, then walking up to him. Bang stood there in shock as you walked up to him. You slowly reached for his hand, placing the gun in the center of it, then fell onto your knees in front of him. "One of us has to go, and I can't live like this" you said, continuing to look down. "Shoot" you said, waiting for Bang to pull the trigger. Bang stood there, completely still, trying to take in everything he just heard. You looked up, seeing Bang just standing there, holding the gun. "Bang, please just shoot me. You don't understand the extent of what I've gotten myself into. I can't turn back now" you said, then looked back down, waiting for Bang to do the deed. "I would never do anything to hurt you" Bang said, as a tear fell from his face. "I'm not going to live like this anymore, and if I don't kill you, the agency is gonna take me out anyways....so if you really loved me, you would take me out of my misery." You said, starting to silently cry again. Bang kneeled down to the floor, dropping the gun, then pulling you into a hug. "I can't. I'm sorry" Bang said, hugging you tighter. "No....I'm sorry" you said, as you did a quick reverse maneuver to get out of Bang's grasp, pulling him in front of you. You got a grip of him, pressing down on his pressure point, making him go completely limp. You got up and delicately placed Bang onto your bed, then pecked him on his lips. You backed away and quickly made your way to your bedroom door. You stopped by the door to take one last look at Bang, "Thank you" you said, wiping one last tear from your face before dashing through your house, hopping into your Lamborghini, then speeding off.