Dreaded destination

Why did it have to be you?
*Last day of the cruise* You were leaning over the railing, watching the water as the sun set. All of the fun you had on the trip was running through your mind. The pool time, the great food, all the laughs you guys shared, the great people you met, and the constant thought of the one you came to love. "Just a couple more hours" you said, looking down in despair, then took a deep breath. You felt two fingers poke your side, then jumped, turning around to see Bang and Himchan. "How's my little celebrity?" Bang said, smiling. You cracked a small smile and laughed a bit. "In distraught" you said, still laughing a little bit, even though you were serious. "Awww, don't be sad we're leaving. Aren't you gonna come into the party lounge? This is the last party before we reach land again" Himchan said, smiling. "Yeah, let's go" you said, willing to enjoy your last party. The boys pulled you in and you started to enjoy yourself almost instantly. You got a couple of drinks from the bar, took them to the head, and continued to party all you possibly could. 3 hours of partying passed and you finally made it back to the boat port. "We have reached our final destination, everyone please proceed to make you way off of the cruise. Thank you for choosing Panama Cruise Lines" the speaker said over the intercom, as you just finished packing your last bag. "Ughh" you said to yourself, then took a deep breath. "We're definitely gonna gonna hit up one of these cruises again" Daehyun said, taking his luggage out the door. "You got that right" Youngjae said, following right behind him. "Baby hold my phone for me, it won't fit anywhere" Bang said, trying to shove the phone in his pocket. "I don't have any place to put it either" you said, looking at your tiny pockets and stuffed bags. "Wait, give it here" you said, putting out your hand. Bang handed you the phone, and you tucked it on the side of your bra. "There we go" you said, laughing a bit. "You put that away pretty well, I can't even tell it's there" Bang said, laughing. Everyone made it to the door, you being the last one. You took one more look into the suite before putting your head down, then closing the door. Everyone made it off the cruise and put their things into the cars, then proceeded to head home. You looked out of the window of the passengers side, still thinking about how you were going to carry out your mission. Bang looked over at you, then turned back to refocus on the road. "You don't understand how much fun I had" Bang said, smiling. "I really had a lot of fun too" you said, still looking out the window. "I was already thinking about the next time we are going to go on a cruise" Bang said enthusiastically, smiling really hard. "I love you" you said, still looking out of the window. "I love you too....that was random" Bang said, laughing a bit, also looking confused. "I love you so much" you said, as a tear slid down your face. You slowly wiped off the tear, not making a sound, making sure Bang didn't see your silent cry. "I love you too baby" Bang said, as he pulled into the drive way. Bang stopped the car, then looked at you, smiling. "Baby, don't be sad it had to end, we can still have fun here, in your little amusement park" Bang said, laughing a little bit. You turned to him and smiled, leaning in for a long kiss, then pulled away. "Don't worry, I got your bags and everything else, you can go inside" Bang said, smiling at you. "Thank you baby" you said, flashing a smile that was barely visible. You made it inside and noticed the others weren't even home yet. You made your way to your room and went inside, closing the door. You went into your closet and pulled out your skin tight agency uniform and changed into it, then let your hair down, having it rest on your right shoulder. You went into your drawer and picked up your Bluetooth, putting it on, then closing the drawer. You sat on the side of your bed, facing away from the door. You started to go through the pictures on your phone again. When you got to the first pictures you and Bang took, your eyes started watering. You then put your phone away, looking up at your bear. After staring for a couple of seconds, You looked down again, seeing the promise ring Bang got for you. More years started to fall from your eyes. You heard your bedroom door open. "Baby, what the hell are you wearing? Halloween was last week." Bang said, laughing a bit, then walking over to you, seeing your face soaked with tears. Bang immediately sat down next to you, pulling you into a hug. "Baby, please tell me what's wrong" Bang said, slowly rocking you back and forth. After sitting there for a couple of seconds, you slowly broke away from the hug, looking Bang in the eyes. "This life.....is a lie" you said, slowly standing up, wiping away your tears, then staring back at Bang.