Say what??

Why did it have to be you?
You woke up and slowly looked around the room you were in. You slowly sat up, then saw Bang turn towards you. "Never again" Bang said, laughing. "What are you talking about?" You said, a little confused. "You don't remember last night, do you?" Bang said, looking at you. "Not really, what time is it anyways?" You said. "3pm, and do you wanna know? Tell me what you remember." Bang said, walking over to the bed. "Damn, it's late as hell......umm...I remember me sitting at the table.....Daehyun apologizing to me....us getting drinks...and 'I like to party' coming on.....and that's about it." You said, continuing to look at Bang. Bang started laughing. You looked at Bang, still confused, and started speaking again "What's so damn funny? And where the hell is my Lamborghini? How the hell did I get here? Why the am I not at home?? Why am I-" "Damn, calm down Tasha" Bang said laughing. "First off, your Lamborghini is fine, Jongup dove it home for you. And now.....You really wanna know what happened last night?....Just know you had too many drinks." Bang said smirking. "Well, that explains the weird dream I had last night" you said, shifting a little bit. "Oh really? Wanna tell me the dream?" Bang said, continuing to smirk. "Hell.no." You said laughing, thinking about what you thought was a dream. "Did it evolve you....and me...." Bang said, continuing to look at you. "Possibly" you said, continuing to look at Bang. Bang leaned a little closer to your face, his lips almost brushing yours. "Does this ring a bell" Bang whispered, smirking again. "OMG. GET THE BACK!" you yelled, hitting bang with a pillow, as he started laughing. "It wasn't a dream, was it?!?" You said, staring at Bang. Bang started laughing again. "Hell no, it wasn't" Bang said, looking back at you. "" you said, grabbing your hair. You slowly started to speak again "even the part where I said you were...." "yup" Bang said, cutting you off. "Damn.....Damn" you said, knowing you were caught. "Usually when people get drunk...they say and do what they really think." Bang said, while picking up the pillow off of the floor. "So is it true?" Bang said, smirking. "NO....OH.HELL.NO." You said, denying the fact you really thought he was cute. Bang walked back over to the bed and hopped on, putting the pillow down, and started to crawl over to you slowly. "So....you're telling me.....You didn't wanna kiss me?...Tasha....don't lie..." Bang said, as his voice got even deeper, and his eyes got narrower, as he cornered you against the bed post, an inch from your face, continuing to lean in. You quickly slid under Bang, grabbed his right arm, kicked his left leg, causing him to lose his balance, then twisted his arm behind his back, and swung him onto the bed under you. "What the ??" Bang said, surprised, not even knowing how he got under you so fast. You leaned into Bang and spoke. "Don't act like you didn't wanna kiss me either" you said smirking. Right when you were about to get up, Zelo walked in and saw you on top of Bang, with your face hovering over his. Zelo stood there wide eyed, as you and Bang turned your faces towards Zelo. "OMG IT'S NOT WHAT IT ING LOOKS LIKE!" you yelled, hopping off of Bang, and running towards Zelo as he ran off. "Tasha and Bang are being nasty!!" Zelo yelled, running through the house, speeding down the spiral stairs. You knew you weren't going to be able to catch him if you took the stairs, so while Zelo was still heading down the stairs, you jumped off of the top of the balcony type hallway, landed on the floor in your ninja stance, then pounced on Zelo once he got to the bottom of the stairs. You two were rolling on the floor for a minute, then stopped, with you sitting on top of Zelo. "Zelo.....I'm telling you.....it's nothing like you think it is. We were just.... talking." You said, slightly out of breath. "That's kinda hard to believe, you were all up in his face." Zelo said, laughing, also slightly out of breath. Before you spoke again, everyone came out to the front room. "Ummm....we heard yelling, is everything ok?" Youngjae said, while everyone continued to look at you on top of Zelo. "Yeah, everything is ok.....me and Zelo.....were playing tag" you said, covering up for what Zelo saw earlier. "Tag?.....This isn't kindergarten." Himchan said laughing. "We should play hide-and-go-seek.....in the dark!" Daehyun said, being childish. Himchan spoke again "You've gotta be ing ki-" "Yeah!" You said, cutting Himchan off, getting off of Zelo, playing along with the childish mojo. "We can all play! And....Bang can be it!" you said, pointing to the top of the stairs at Bang, staring at him. Bang started to laugh. "This should be fun" Bang said, making his way down the stairs, staring back at you, smirking.