Cheer up

Why did it have to be you?
You didn't say much on the car ride home. You couldn't stop thinking about the fact that you would have to get rid of Bang so soon. You knew it was coming, but you didn't expect to get so caught up and actually, truly become the person you were pretending to be. You became so connected with everyone, that you started to believe you were actually living this life, knowing it was all built up on multiple lies and a terrifying underlying truth. When Bang pulled up to his house, you got out of your car, quickly making your way inside the house holding in tears, not being able to bare looking at Bang's loving smile, knowing what you had to do to him in the near future. You immediately went to Bang's room to lay down, Bang following closely behind you. "Tasha, what's going on with you? You have me really worried" Bang said, sitting down on the bed with you. You didn't even look at Bang when you spoke. "Bang....please don't worry about me" you said, slowly laying on your side. "Sorry, but at this point, that's not possible" Bang said, smiling, turning your face towards him. He saw your eyes watering, and kept looking at you. You stared back at Bang, as a tear fell from your eye. Bang wiped the tear, and kept looking at you. "Bang....I...I-" Bang cut you off by leaning in and kissing you. You immediately pulled away, and ran to the bathroom, locking the door. Bang came running over to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. "Tasha, is there something I can get you to help you out?" Bang said, sounding concerned. "N-No Bang, I just need a second. I'll be out on a bit" you said, then sat in the far corner of the bathroom, away from the door, making sure Bang couldn't hear you. You took a deep breath, trying to hold the tears in, but you couldn't help it. Tears started flowing from your face, quickly falling onto the floor. "Why the did I do this ? Why did I get so into this? Why did my stupid ask for a time reduction? How the hell am I gonna kill him? I can't back down....one of us has to die." You said, standing up, and looking at yourself in the mirror. You stared at yourself, feeling disgusted at the idea of killing someone that meant something to you. All of a sudden, your Bluetooth went off, and you heard a voice. "Tasha" the voice said. "Yeah, I'm here" you whispered, trying to sound like you weren't just crying. "We have bad news....another agent is having complications with a mission, and because of the importance of the mission, all other missions have been extended to some extent. Although you've been granted your mission reduction, Your mission had been overextended to a year in a half, therefore you have 11 months left to complete your mission." The voice said. You silently rejoiced. This was some of the best news you've ever heard. "I will accept my mission extension, and get the job done" you said back to the voice, playing it off. "This is why you're at the top rank of assassins Tasha, keep it up" the voice said, then hung up. You were filled with joy, but in the back of your head, you knew that dreadful day will still have to come, but for now, you were going to go and let Bang know you didn't die in the bathroom. You unlocked the door and slowly walked outside, seeing Bang sitting on the bed, waiting for you. You came around the bed and jumped on Bang, landing on top of him and hugging him. Bang was shocked for a minute, then hugged you back. "Are you ok now?" Bang said, still a little concerned. "Yeah....I'm just really lucky to have someone like you in my life" you said, looking at Bang. "So that's what you were all emotional about?" Bang said, sitting up, with you still on his lap. ".....yeah" you said, playing along with Bang's reasoning. ", I never knew you cared so much" Bang said laughing. "Neither did I" you said in all honestly, still regretting getting this deeply engaged into the mission. "I'm glad the thought of me can cheer you up" Bang said smiling, then flipped you over so you were on the bottom. You looked at him, laughing. "I told you I was gonna get you later" Bang said smirking, leaning in and softly kissing you. You two weren't even minute into the kiss when you were interrupted by Himchan knocking on the already opened door. You two quickly broke the kiss and looked at the door. "Ahhhem...sorry to interrupt your nasty asses, but Daehyun, Jongup, Youngjae, and Zelo made themselves useful and made some dinner concoction, and you two are going to eat too, just incase it's deadly, we will all die together" Himchan said laughing, as he walked away from the door. Bang leaned in and pecked your lips one more time before he got up, also pulling you up. "Let's go see what the hell Himchan is talking about" Bang said laughing, as you both made your way to the kitchen.