Take em out

Why did it have to be you?
You were on the highway, pushing 250mph. Jongup was in the passenger's seat screaming and grabbing on to the seat. "OH MY GOSH. TASHA, TAAAASHA!" Jongup screamed, grabbing onto the seat even tighter. "I hope you didn't think I was gonna go easy on you" you said, smirking, speeding up and swerving past cars. "Ummm yessssss" Jongup said, shaking. You slowed down a little bit, swerving into the highway exit lane. You came up to the paint balling arena and slowed down, turning into the parking lot. Once you parked, Jongup quickly unbuckled his seatbelt, and jumped out of the car, breathing really hard. You started laughing, unbuckled your seatbelt, and also got out of the car as the rest of the boys pulled up. Bang hopped out of the car, seeing Jongup gasping for air, and started laughing. "So Jongup, did you enjoy the rush?" Bang said, smirking. "Hell no!" Jongup said, running over to the Hummer, hugging it. "Never again" Jongup said, laughing. Everyone started laughing, making their way into the paint balling arena. "Reservation for Bang & 6?" The employee said, smiling and looking at everyone. "Yup" Bang said, showing his ID. "You guys are reserved for the largest arena, arena 6" the employee said, handing Bang the door card. "All the equipment is inside, enjoy!" The employee said, waving. Everyone made their way to the door, Bang opened it, and everyone made their way inside. "Damn!" You said, looking at all of the space, and the neon lights. "Let's do this" Bang said, grabbing equipment. Everyone put on their equipment, and grabbed their guns. "Ok, so...how is this team thing gonna work?" Zelo said, knowing there was 7 of you guys. "Me and Bang against all of you guys" you said, smirking at everyone. "WHAT?" Bang yelled, looking at you. "We can take them Bang" you said, smiling. "" Bang said, laughing. "It will be fun, I'm telling you" you said, smirking. "Ok, as everyone knows, one shot, you're out." Bang said, loading his gun. Everyone nodded their heads in unison. Bang set the 30 second timer. "Alright, everyone take your places" you said, then everyone started spreading out all over the obstacle filled arena. Once the timer hit zero, everyone started firing at you and Bang. You two stayed hidden as the bullets kept firing your way. "The key is firing quickly but efficiently." You said, laying flat on the ground, shooting a paint ball at Daehyun, hitting him right in the center of the chest, then sliding back into hiding. "DAMN" Daehyun said, making his way to the side of the arena. "Damn Tasha" Bang said, seeing what you did to Daehyun. "Let's move out" you said, pointing to a hidden slope. You and Bang quickly went into the slope, getting down on your stomachs. "I'mma try to get Youngjae" Bang said, sliding up a little bit. He shot at Youngjae, but Youngjae went back into hiding right before the paint ball hit him. "" Bang said, laying back into the slope. "Let's split up" you said, looking out of the slope. "Alright" Bang said, getting ready to move out. "I got you covered" you said, keeping an eye out for the others. As Bang made a mad dash for another slope, Zelo tried to ease out and shoot him. You whipped around the slope and shot Zelo in the back, then slid back into hiding. Zelo made his way into the side line with Daehyun. You continued to look out for the others. You saw Himchan and Bang facing off, so you looked for Jongup and Youngjae. You saw Jongup out of the corner of your eye and jumped out of the slope, dashing for a ramp as Jongup shot at you along the way. You made it behind the ramp, and Jongup took your place in the slope. "I guess he's still mad about that car ride" you said to yourself, laughing. Jongup kept his eye on you, trying to find the perfect time to shoot. Youngjae was behind a shelf looking obstacle, also looking for an opportunity to shoot. Bang saw Jongup and Youngjae trying to gain up on you, so he slid around his slope, trying to get Jongup. Just as Bang was about to shoot Jongup, Himchan quickly shot Bang on the side, then silently cheered to himself. "" Bang yelled, as he got up. "Baby I'm sorry, I'm out!" Bang said, making his way to the side line. "Damn" you said, knowing you had to take out Himchan, Jongup, and Youngjae. You slowly maneuvered around your spot, thinking of a distraction. You took the tire that was next to you, and threw it out. The boys started shooting at it immediately, and you took one quick shot, shooting Youngjae in the leg, getting him out, then sliding back into hiding. "CRAP!" Youngjae yelled, walking over to the side line. "2 more to go" you said, looking around. "I don't wanna make myself too obvious" you said to yourself, knowing you could put all of your skills into this game. "Well...they already know a lot.....man.... it." You said, going rouge. You dashed right into the middle of the court, running past the bullets that were shot at you. You turned around as you were running and shot at Jongup, making him go back into the slope. Himchan kept shooting at you, as you starred to flip over various obstacles, then slide into a slope. You were in Jongup's blind spot. You lifted out of the slope and aimed at Jongup. When Jongup turned around and saw you, it was too late, you already fired the paint ball that got Jongup right in the back of his head. "Awww, I was so close!!" Jongup said, as he made his way out of the arena. "BABY, YOU GOT THIS!! GET HIS !!" Bang yelled, cheering you on. You smirked, and gave Bang a thumbs up, as you kept your eyes on Himchan. "I got this" you said, smirking, already knowing how you were gonna get Himchan. Himchan kept a close eye on you, making sure you don't get him like you did Jongup. You knew what you were about to do was risky, but you didn't care. You took off your protection, and held it in your hand. You waited for the perfect moment, put your gun down, then picked up some dirt. You slung the dirt out, making a quick haze, then threw your protection to the other nearby slope. Thinking that was you, Himchan put his focus on that slope. You saw that your illusion worked, and got ready to go in for the kill. You laid completely flat on the ground, leaned around your slope, and positioned you gun. You aimed for Himchan's side, then shot. "WHAT THE HELL??" Himchan yelled, seeing he got shot on the side. "I GOT YOUR " you yelled, jumping up. "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Bang yelled, as he got up and ran to you, picking you up and swinging you around. "Baby, you got EVERYBODY!" Bang said, hugging you. "Hell yeah I did!" you said, laughing. Himchan came down to you and Bang. "That was well played Tasha, I'mma get your next time" Himchan said, laughing. "So you think" you said, smirking at Himchan. You three made it back to the side line with the other boys. "Let's put this up and let's go. I'm hungry as hell" Bang said, laughing, as everyone gathered their guns and equipment, putting it all back into their designated locations.