Burn it up

Why did it have to be you?
"What do you have in mind?" You said, going through the large selection of food. "Hmmm, how about something simple? Liiike...spaghetti?" Bang said, getting the pots ready. "But you already had-....Nevermind" you said, as you remembered the restaurant incident. You both proceeded to get the ingredients out together. You've never cooked spaghetti since you didn't particularly like it that much. "Alright, you can handle the pasta, and I will make the special blend of sauces that the boys usually like. "Alright" you said, sounding like you knew what to do. Bang put some water in your pot, then started moving to the sauces. Bang started to mix the sauces, and you took the pasta out of the box and threw the box away, not even reading the instructions. "Hmmm, the pasta is always in the sauce, so I'll put the pasta.....in here" you said as you put the pasta in Bang's long pot. Bang then turned around and put the mixed sauces in his pot, not seeing the hard pasta at the bottom. "Alright, were good for now, we will come back in 10 minutes to check on the food." Bang said, looking at you. "Alright" you said, smiling. You both went to the patio on the back of the house. "Were gonna have to have a party back here one day" Bang said smiling. "A party? You like that kind of stuff?" You said, looking back at Bang. ", we all like to party. I'mma have to take you to this club we always go to" Bang said. "Umm.....I don't really party" you said, looking at the pool. "Well, there's a first time for everything" Bang said smiling. You slowly spoke "I don't think you wanna take me to the club....I'm not friendly when it comes to-" "TASHA, BANG! WHAT THE HELL?? Daehyun yelled, as he stumbled out of the smoke, coughing. "What happened??" Bang said, seeing the smoke in the house. "The food!" Daehyun said, looking at the both of you. "." Bang said as he ran inside. You followed closely behind. "The food was on for like 5 minutes, what the hell happened??" Bang said, as he reached for the pot. He opened the pot and a large puff of smoke came out, blending with the rest of the smoke. Bang took the pot and put it into the sink, filling it with water. "Check on your pasta Tasha" Bang said, pointing at your pot. "The pasta was already in the sauce" you said, a little confused. "What?? You put the pasta in the sauce pot??" Bang said, looking at you. "Umm... yeah?" You said, looking back at Bang. Bang started laughing and walked over to the pot that was supposed to be for the pasta. "This was so you can boil the pasta separately, not with the sauce" Bang said, still laughing. "Tasha put the noodles with the sauce?" Daehyun said, laughing a bit from what he heard. "Yeah, but she didn't know she wasn't supposed to do that" Bang said, pouring the water out from the other pot. "You can beat me at games and what not, but can't make a simple meal?" Daehyun said, continuing to laugh. "Shut the up before I get rid of your " you said, in all seriousness, getting angry that Daehyun was making fun of you. Daehyun disregarded your request and continued to laugh. You walked out of the house and went to Bang's car, opened it and sat inside. Bang went outside to look for you, then saw you sitting in his car, with a slight look of anger on your face. He made his way over there, opened the door, and spoke. "Tasha, I'm-" "can you take me back to the shop?" you said, cutting bang off. "Tasha, don't worry about Daehyun, he's a little....too talkative at times" Bang said, trying to make you stay. "I need to get back home anyways, it's starting to get late" you said, looking out the car window. "Alright then" Bang said, closing the door and making his way to the house to get the keys. "What's wrong with Tasha?" Jongup said, wondering why you walked out of the house and went to the car. "I'll explain when I get back" Bang said, going inside the house. "Nice ing job Daehyun" Bang said as he grabbed his keys off of the counter and went back outside. Bang made his way back to the car, hopped in, and started the car. You both drove in silence on the way back to the shop. When you both got there, Bang turned and looked at you, talking slowly. "Tasha....I'm really sorry about Daehyun, and hope we can hang out again one day" Bang said looking ahead. You turned and looked at Bang. "We can still go to that club if you want" you said, remembering your mission. "Really?" Bang said, looking at you. "Sure, I just need a little time to cool down, that's all." You said, opening the car door. "Well, tomorrow is Saturday, and that's clubbing night" Bang said, as you closed the door. "Alright cool, what time?" You said, hitting your car alarm. "10pm, want me to pick you up?" Bang said. "It's alright, I'll drive directly to the club, no biggie" you said, smiling a bit. "Alright then, I'll see you tomorrow night then" Bang said, as he got ready to pull off. "Alright, bye" you said, waving at Bang. "Bye" Bang said, then pulled off. You got into your car, and immediately sped off. You got your Bluetooth out, and put it on. "Can I just get rid of him now? Why do I have to put up with this ? It's not even a week in, and I'm ready to kill someone that's not even my target." You said into your Bluetooth. "You have to complete this mission as assigned in order to move to the next level" the voice said back. "Ughhh, this is some bull." You said, continuing to speed home. You made it to your house, and quickly got inside, continuing to speak. "There has to be something you can do, anything..." you said, putting your stuff down. "We can give you a 2 month reduction, but that's it, you will make it to the end of this mission, just apply what you've been trained." The voice said back. "Well , you trained me to kill so damn much, that you forgot the basics." You said, remembering the cooking incident. "Just be careful and do what you're supposed to, and get used to it, you have 9 months, 3 weeks, and a day left, due to your 2 month reduction." The voice said. "Shut the up, I don't have to get used to " you said, taking off your Bluetooth, and throwing it on the table. You took a deep breath. "I can do this, I just have to truly become the person I'm pretending to be." You said, as you made your way back to your room to get ready for tomorrow.