Get her

Why did it have to be you?
You two entered the kitchen, then looked at the food the boys made. "Ummm, what the hell is this?" You asked, laughing. "It's my signature kimchi" Daehyun said, looking back at you. "This doesn't look like kimchi" you said, laughing at the mess you saw on the plate. "It's better than what you did when you almost burned the house down" Daehyun said, smirking. "You're right Daehyun, now let's sit down and eat this signature bird " you said sarcastically, smirking. Bang and Himchan started busting out laughing. "Heyyyy! Daehyun wasn't the only one that made the food" Zelo said, pouting at the comment you made. "It's ok, the sauce you, Jongup, and Youngjae made looks good" you said to Zelo, winking at him. The boys smiled at your comment, and laughed at the fact that you dissed Daehyun's overall kimchi dish idea. Daehyun looked away, somewhat hurt. You walked up to Daehyun laughing, and hugged him from the back. "You know I'm playing with you Daehyun, you know we're cool" you said smiling, as Daehyun turned around and looked at you, also smiling. You let go of Daehyun and started walking back over to Bang. "You're still my though" you said to Daehyun, turning back around and winking at him. Everyone started laughing, then made their way over to the kitchen table. Everyone sat down, then stared at their plates. "Baby.....You should do the honors" Bang said to you, holding back a laugh. "No Bang, I insist that you be a brave boyfriend and take the first bite. You said, also holding back a laugh. "C'mon....You know you wanna" Bang said, picking up a piece of kimchi with his chopsticks, and putting it to your mouth. You kept your mouth closed, trying not to laugh at the situation. You picked up your chopsticks and took the piece from Bang. "Ok, I'mma do this, since y'all are being es" you said laughing, then putting the piece in your mouth. "MMMMMMMM!!" you said chewing the piece and quickly swallowing it. "Is it really that good??" Himchan said, looking at you. "MHMMMM!" You said, picking up another piece. All the boys took a huge piece of the kimchi, and put it in their mouths at the same time. All the boys spit out the kimchi immediately, making sour faces and looking at you. You immediately fell on the floor, dropping the piece of kimchi you had in your chopsticks, and busted out laughing. "What the ??" Bang said, wondering what the hell he just tasted. "That's what y'all get for being es" you said, still laughing on the floor. "Let's get her " Himchan said, while everyone started scooting out of their chairs. "" you said, as you immediately got up, and started running. All the boys got up and started running after you. You sped through the front room, going up the stairs. "Damn, why the hell is she so fast??" Himchan said, seeing you already make it into Bang's room, closing and locking it before they even made it all the way up the stairs. Everyone made it to the door and stood there, banging on it. "Tasha, open the door, we won't attack you for long" Daehyun said, laughing. "Hell no." You said, also laughing, sitting down on Bang's bed. We are gonna get in there eventually" Himchan said, wiggling the door knob. Bang looked at everyone, then silently slid his hand on the top of the door frame, finding the spare key. Bang put the key in, then quickly opened the door. "!"'You screamed, laughing as the boys rushed in on you. You watched them closing in, then smirked. You got up and ran past Himchan, grabbed his arm and swung him into Daehyun, both of them flying into Zelo, causing all three of them to hit the floor. You then ran and slid in between Youngjae's legs, grabbing one as you got up, causing him to fall to the ground. Bang and Jongup came after you at the same time, so you grabbed a pillow and threw it at Bang, hitting him in the face, distracting him for a second as you ran up to him, and pulled his shirt over his head before he could even get the pillow out of his face. You then used Bang as a prop, using him to swing around and push Jongup into the bed, quickly tangling him up in covers as Bang fell to the floor because he busted against a table in his room, trying to get untangled from the shirt. You got up from the bed and quickly ran out of the room laughing, leaving the boys speechless. After everyone got themselves together and was able to get up, they left the room to search for you, expecting for you to be hiding, but you were sitting at the kitchen table, acting all innocent. "Well hello boys!" You said, looking at everyone slowly make their way towards you. "Tasha, I don't like you" Himchan said laughing, as everyone slowly sat at the table, not even trying to retaliate after what happened. "How in.....THE HELL.....did you manage to pull all that off in less than a minute?" Bang said, looking at you laughing, also somewhat in disbelief. "Because I'm a badass" you said simply, smirking at Bang. Bang started laughing, as he turned to Daehyun, remembering the nasty food he ate. "What the did you try to feed us??" Bang said to Daehyun, continuing to laugh at everything that just happened. "I don't know why it tasted so disgustingly sour!!" Daehyun said, in all seriousness, trying to figure out what went wrong in his recipe. "Ummm, I think I put in vinegar at the point I was supposed to put in water, by accident" Zelo said, remembering the bottle he grabbed. "Well that explains that " you said, laughing at Zelo's little mix up. "I'm not gonna lie, that was funny as hell" Bang said, recalling when everyone spit their food out at the same time. "Tasha, you get my props. I don't know how the hell you even managed to keep that in your mouth...let along swallow it" Himchan said. "Himchan, you have no idea what it took for me to keep that smile on my face and continue to chew that " you said, recalling the terrible taste. "Never again" you said laughing, as everyone got up, throwing their sour kimchi in the garbage.