The crew

Why did it have to be you?

As usual, you were at work, Bang and his crew came in, you all socialized for a bit, they left, then the end of your shift came. "Lynn, we need to talk" you said, as you got your things. "Sure Tasha, what is it?" Lynn asked, a little concerned. " I know I didn't start too long ago, but I have to quit." You said, pretending to be sad. "WHY?" Lynn said, completely surprised. "It's really personal." You said, looking at Lynn. "I'm really sorry you have to quit Tasha, I'm really going to miss you." Lynn said, giving you a hug. "I'm going to miss you too, but I will be visiting!" You said, as you saw Bang pull up. "Alright, I hope you have a good time" Lynn said smirking. "I will, I'll see you later!" You said as you walked out of the shop and hopped into Bang's car. "What's up?" Bang said, smiling, then sped off. "I quit at the shop" you said, looking out the window. "What? Why?" Bang said, looking at you, then back at the road. "It's personal" you said, still looking out the window. "Ohhh, I understand" Bang said, as he kept driving. You both soon made it to Bang's house. "You have a nice place" you said, looking around. "Thank you, there's 6 of us, so it has to be pretty big." Bang said smiling, as you both walked to the front door. You both walked in and saw the rest of the boys playing X-box. "Crap!" Zelo yelled when Jongup passed him in the race. "I'm back" Bang said, getting everyone's attention. "Hey Tasha!" Everyone said in unison. "Hey guys!" You said, walking over to the boys. "You guys know you're gonna have to let me play right?" You said, sitting down on the couch. "You can play this?" Himchan said, smirking. "Hell yeah I can" you said, remembering one of the past people you've assassinated was a gamer. You got the controller from Himchan. "Then beat Daehyun, he's the best at this game. He's basically unstoppable." Himchan said, doubting you. "We'll see" you said, picking the car you were going to drive with. Bang came over and sat down. "I can't miss this " Bang said, leaning to the edge of the seat. *3....2....1...START* The race started and Daehyun got the lead in the race. You sped up and swerved in front of Daehyun, trying to make him crash. "That's not gonna work" Daehyun said, swerving back in front of you and speeding up. You then took a sharp right turn, and took a tunnel through part of the city, after you drove a bit, you got back on the main track, in front of Daehyun. "WHAT?" Daehyun yelled as he realized where you were. Daehyun put his car in nitro, and was gaining up on you. Right when he was right behind you, you crossed the finish line just in time. "WOOOOOOO!" everyone yelled in unison, except for Daehyun, who was completely shocked that the first time he got beat was by a girl. "Damn Daehyun, what happened?" Bang said, giving you a high five. "I-I don't know." Daehyun said, still a little in shock. "Well Tasha, good game" Daehyun said, giving you a hug. "Thanks Daehyun" you said, hugging him back. "You are officially cool with us" Jongup said, making you feel more welcome. "Thanks Jongup" you said, smiling at Jongup. "I'mma show Tasha around a bit." Bang said as you both started walking through the house. When bang was done giving you the tour, you made your way back to the front room. "We are all going outside for a bit" Youngjae said, looking at you and Bang. "For what?" You said, looking back at Youngjae. "Zelo is going to show us a couple of skating tricks....You both should come" Youngjae said, making his way outside with the others. "You wanna?" Bang said, looking at you. "Sure" you said, curious about what Zelo was trying to show. When you made your way outside, Zelo was in the middle of a kick-flip, then he landed. He continued to go up and down ramps, and do other tricks as he made his way through their mini skate park. He did his last Axle Stall, then rolled up to you. "Have you ever skate boarded Tasha?" Zelo said, stopping in front of you. "Hell no" you said laughing. "Wanna learn? I can teach you. I have an extra board right here." Zelo said, picking up the board and smiling. You hesitated for a minute, then spoke back to Zelo. "Let's do this " you said, grabbing the skate board from Zelo.