Home sweet home

Why did it have to be you?
The time went by in a flash, with Bang helping you every step of the way. Whatever it was, Bang helped you. Everything from walking to the bathroom, helping you eat your food, or you just wanting to have the TV channel changed, Bang helped you out with it. Although you were generally scared of staying in hospitals overnight, Bang never left your side, making sure you were comfortable every step of the way. The boys would even come and check on you both every day, bringing food with them, knowing you couldn't stand hospital food. "I really appreciate everything you've done for me" you said silently, while laying down and looking at Bang. "No problem baby" Bang said, as he took your hand and gently kissed it. "Hello, Mr.Bang?" The doctor said, slowly entering your room. "Yes?" Bang said, turning to look at the doctor. "We are glad to say that since Tasha has made a huge improvement, she is able to go home today" the doctor said, looking at your x-ray. "Yessss" you silently whispered to yourself, slowly sitting up. "I'm sure you're exited to get out of here a couple days early, but make sure you take it easy, we don't want anything else happening to you" the doctor said, smiling. "Don't worry, I'll make sure of it" Bang said, then turned around and smiled at you. you to packed up everything, and proceeded to get ready to leave. Bang insisted that you let him do everything, but you still picked up minor items, reassuring Bang that you were able to handle it. You both slowly made your way to the car. After Bang put your things into the trunk, he helped you get in, then hopped in himself. "I'm going like 5mph on the way home" Bang said laughing, not wanting to hurt you. "Oh hell no, at least go 30" you said, slightly laughing, looking at Bang. "I'm not gonna re-break the half healed rib, I'm going 10" Bang said smiling, as he started the car, and slowly pulled out of the parking lot. You and Bang were still on the road after 3 hours. Bang kept his caution blinkers on the whole way, keeping to his word about only going 10mph. When you both finally pulled up to the house, it was going in the fourth hour. "I'm never getting shot again, that car ride was embarrassing." You said, laughing a bit, remembering all the people that swerved around you guys. "Well , that's good to hear, because you can count on me acting the same way if you get hurt again." Bang said smiling, getting out the car so he can help you get out. You both made it inside the house and the boys came up to the both of you. "You're out early!" Daehyun said, smiling. "Yup, but I gotta take it easy for now. When I'm done healing, I'mma be back to my old self" you said smiling, as Bang started helping you to your room. "We'll get your bags" Zelo said, waving down the others so they can help. When you and Bang made it to your room, Bang slowly laid you down on the bed, and situated everything so you were comfortable. "Thanks again Bang" you said, smiling at Bang. "You're welcome baby, you don't always have to say thank you." Bang said, then leaned down to peck your lips. "Well I want to, and I'm going to" you said laughing, slightly wincing in pain when your rib started to hurt from the movement. "Baby, are you ok?" Bang said, looking at you with concern. "I'm fine, just a little too much movement" you said, cracking a smile. ", Stop moving." Bang said laughing, while reaching for your pain pills. "Here you go" Bang said, as he handed you the pills and held up the cup of water. When you were done taking the pills, you thanked Bang again, and laid back down. "I just thought of something....how did you get my ring?" you said to Bang, remembering where you left it. "I saw it on the ground at the secret entrance we went through. That's how we knew it was an entrance to begin with" Bang said, smiling at you. You smiled again, thinking about Bang's caring nature. "Even after all this , you still manage to care" you said, still looking at Bang. "Yeah, I know. But , you fight for what you love, and I won't stop fighting" bang said, smiling. "You're so damn corny!" You said silently laughing. Bang joined in on the laughter, leaning in for another kiss. After a couple of moments, Bang pulled away from the kiss. "But you love it" Bang said smiling, leaning back down to continue the kiss.