Winding down

Why did it have to be you?
You woke up in Bang's arms. You slowly sat up, not even remembering falling asleep in the first place. You got up and finally got out of Bang's grasp, making it out of the bed. You looked over and saw a bouquet of blue roses with a note in the middle. "I love you, always and forever. -Bang." You read to yourself. You took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom. You went in and locked the door. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You took a good look at yourself and remembered the first time you ever had a genuine smile on your face. You forgot about who you were and came to enjoy a different perspective in life. Bang was the reason for this, only because everything was built on false pretenses, leading up to what you've now become. "Only a little under 3 months left" you whispered to yourself, looking down. You decided you weren't going to shed anymore tears, and that you were going to make Bang's last months his best. "It's about time I give them back some happiness" you thought to yourself, looking back up. You heard a knock on the door. "Baby, are you ok now?" Bang asked, standing at the door. You opened the door and gave him a peck on the lips. "I couldn't be better" you said, smiling at Bang. "I'm really glad to hear that" Bang said, smiling at you, then pulling you into a hug. "The boys have breakfast going, wanna eat?" Bang said, pulling away and looking at you. "Sure, let's go" you said, pulling Bang along with you to the kitchen. The boys saw you two and smiled. "Tasha, do you feel better now?" Himchan asked. "Yes, I'm fine now, thank you" you said, smiling at Himchan. "Breakfast is done" Daehyun said, walking over from the stove to the table, dishing the food. When Daehyun was done, everyone sat down, and started eating. When everyone was done, you spoke to Daehyun "thank you for the breakfast" you said, smiling. "No problem Tasha" Daehyun said, smiling back. You made your way to your room and sat on your bed. Bang came in soon after you. "I wanna take you to my favorite park" Bang said, smiling at you. "That's fine with me" you said, smiling. "What time?" You said. "Around 8-9ish" Bang said. "Alright, thanks baby" you said, standing up, smiling. "Come and help me pick out an outfit" you said continuing to smile, making your way to your closet. "Alright baby" Bang said, also making his way over to the closet. Time flew by and before you knew it, it was time to go. You both made your way to the door. "We'll be back in a bit" you said, smiling at everyone. "Bye bye" everyone said in unison, as you and Bang left the house. You both made your way to your car. "Baby, do you wanna drive?" You said, smiling at Bang. "Sure, thanks baby" Bang said, pecking you on the cheek, as he got the keys from you. You both hopped in the car, making it to your destination in no time. You both got out of the car and Bang came over to you, lacing your hand with his. "Let's go get some ice creme" Bang said, looking at you. "Alright" you said, as you both made your way to the ice creme shop. You both walked in and Bang looked at you. "Baby, what do you want" Bang said, smiling. "I'll take a chocolate vanilla swirl" you said, smiling. "2 chocolate vanilla swirls please" Bang said, looking at the employee. The employee made the ice creme cones and handed them to Bang. Bang then turned to you, handing you one. Bang paid for the ice creme, then you both left. You two were walking along the moonlit park, eating your ice creme. "I've always wanted to do this" Bang said, holding your hand. "You're so adorable" you said, laughing, then looking at Bang. "I think of some crazy stuff when it comes to you" Bang said, smiling at you. "Do you wanna let me know what's on your mind?" You said, smiling at Bang. Bang started laughing, remembering that that's what he said to you a little while back. "Well, if you wanna know, I'll tell you" Bang said, putting his arm over your shoulders. "I wonder how our wedding would be like when we get married....how beautiful you would look in that wedding dress....and how awesome it would be for your name to be Tasha Bang. I know, some crazy right?" Bang said, smiling at you. You stopped your ice creme and looked at Bang. "I'm not gonna lie, that would be pretty epic" you said, laughing a bit. "I also wonder how it would be like being a dad. We would have a son named Anthony Bang.....I would raise him so he becomes the perfect gentleman. Bang said, then took a of his ice creme. You were shocked that Bang was telling you his future plans, having you being a part of them. You continued to look strait, fighting the emotions that threatened to show themselves. "You really have everything planned out" you said, continuing to look ahead. "Because I know you'll be the perfect mom" Bang said pulling you closer, as you finished the last bite of your ice creme. You both went over to the lit fountains, jumping over various water openings. "!" Bang said, as water splashed on his back from the water stream. "You'll be ok" you said, hugging Bang from the back. "Baby, You're right, I will" Bang said, turning around and pulling you into a hug, holding you still. "Baby, what are you- AHHH!" You yelled, as the fountain water soaked your back. "I'm about to beat your " You said, staring at Bang. "Come get me" Bang said, smirking, jetting through the lit up fountains.