My place

Why did it have to be you?
You woke up and got ready for your day ahead, anticipating your guests. You never invited anyone that was involved with a mission to your house, so you had to make sure everything was presentable. After you were done getting yourself ready, you put your laptop and Bluetooth into your room, and went around your house, fixing up little bits and pieces. "Why the hell did the agency give me such a big house?" you said laughing, getting tired from going through and fixing your place. "I think that's good enough." You said, walking downstairs, and taking a final look at your front room. "Alright, that should be good enough" you said, just as your phone started to ring. You saw it was Bang and picked up. "What's up?" You said. "We all just finished getting ready, we'll be over your house by 3pm" Bang said, while locking the door to his house. "Alright, I'mma text you my address so you can put it in your navigation system" you said, while turning on your TV. "Alright, we'll see you in a bit. Bye bye." Bang said. "Alright, bye" you said, hanging up the phone. You text Bang your address, then started flipping through channels. "It's 1:15pm, let's pass the time, shall we?" You said, turning to City Hunter. "This is my !" You said, leaning into the couch, not knowing a marathon was on to begin with. You continued to watch, then your phone started to ring. "Hello" you said, a little angry you were interrupted. "Umm, are you sure you gave me the right address? This navigation is taking me through woods and ." Bang said, continuing to drive. "Yeah, I'm sure you're going the right way, do you see Lexington Road?" You said. "Yeah, I'm coming up to it right now" Bang said, getting ready to turn on the road. "Alright, continue to go up that road for about a minute, and you will see a house at the dead end. I'll be outside." You said. "Alright, I'll see you in a bit, bye" Bang said. "Bye bye" you said, walking outside. Moments later, you saw Bang's Hummer pull up. The boys hopped out of the Hummer, and stared at your house in disbelief. "Tasha.....this is your crib?!?" Bang said, continuing to look at your house. "Yup, are y'all gonna keep staring, or come in?" You said laughing, as everyone started to follow you into your house. "Well, feel free to roam. Just don't break my ." You said, laughing. Everyone started to walk around your house in amazement, but Bang stayed with you. "You live here alone??" Bang said, still looking around. "Yup" you said, looking at Bang. "Come on, you've only seen the back, come to the front." You said, walking to the front of your house. Bang started to follow you. "My house is big, but Damn Tasha, your is ing enormous. How many floors?" Bang said, going through the front door. You started laughing, "6" you said, continuing to laugh. "Well, here it is" you said, looking outside. ". That pool though" Bang said, also looking outside. "I have another one in the 2nd dome floor basement. We can swim in them if you want" you said, looking at Bang and smiling. "Ah , really?" Bang said, smiling at you. "Yup" you said, smiling back at Bang. Bang ran inside to get the other boys. "POOL PARTY!" Bang yelled. The boys started to make their way back to the front room, and in about 3 minutes, everyone made it into the front room. "Damn, took you long enough." Bang said laughing. You walked inside, looking at everyone. "I heard pool party" Jongup said, smiling. "Yup, you guys are here to have fun, so let's do this " you said, smiling. "We didn't bring swim clothes though" Zelo said, looking disappointed. "No worries" you said, as you pressed a button on the wall, and the wall next to the kitchen opened. "What." Daehyun said, as he watched the wall open and reveal the swim clothes behind it. "I keep this stuff just in case. Help yourselves." You said, as the boys stared at the swim clothes selection. "Let's do this " Bang said, as everyone walked over to the swim clothes.