Heading out

Why did it have to be you?
It was 2:55pm, and you were finishing up your shift at the shop when Bang came and sat down at a table to wait for you to finish. "I hope you have a good day Tasha!" Lynn said to you as you picked up your things from the back. "I hope so too" you said to Lynn, as you made your way out of the door and Bang followed you. "Alright, act friendly and natural" you said to yourself as Bang opened his car for you to get in. "Thank you" you said as you hopped in his Hummer. Bang made his way to the other side of the Hummer. "So, where are we headed to?" you said, looking at Bang. "Well, do you like seafood?" Bang asked, then looked at you. "I hate seafood" you said bluntly, forgetting to be kind. "Well...um...how about some Italian food?" Bang asked, trying to come close to something you actually like. "That will work." You said, smiling at Bang. Bang continued to speak, "Alright, cool. Then we could go to this cool fair type place that's in town too, I really think you would-" "Are you taking me on a date?" You cut Bang off, smiling at him. "If that's what you want it to be." Bang said smiling back. "Haha ok" you said looking out of the window. "I'll have you back to the coffee shop by 9pm, is that alright?" Bang asked, starting the car. "Yeah, that's fine." You said, pulling back your hair and secretly putting on your Bluetooth. "Just to warn you, I.....I have a profanity problem." You said looking at Bang. "Really? , me too. I wouldn't think something like that would come from a girl like you." Bang said, laughing. "What the is that supposed to mean?" You said, looking at Bang. "Ohh nothing, nothing at all." Bang said laughing as he continued driving. You two soon made it to the Italian restaurant and took a seat inside. A waiter soon came up to you both and began speaking. "Hello, what can I get you today?" The waiter said smiling. "I'll take the signature spaghetti" Bang said. "Alright, and what can I get you? Pretty little lady." The waiter said, winking at you. "Well you can keep your comments to yourself." You said calmly, giving the waiter a serious look. "I-I'm sorry." The waiter said, looking a little hurt. "I'll take the Alfredo chicken parmesan" you said smiling at the waiter and putting down your menu. "Coming right up." The waiter said, walking away with somewhat of an angry face. Bang sat there wide eyed. "You are blunt as hell." Bang said laughing. "You know there is a good chance he's gonna spit in your food right?" Bang said, a little concerned. "No the he isn't." You said laughing. You two continued to talk, then you got up out of your seat. "Umm Tasha, where are you going?" Bang said starring at you. "Don't worry, I'm going to the restroom" you said, looking back at Bang. "Oh, alright" Bang said, relief apparent in his voice. On your way to the restroom, you saw the same waiter that served you leaning over your plate of food. He spit in the Alfredo sauce on your chicken as you looked through the circle class on the door to the kitchen in the back. "I'll show that not to speak to me like that" the waiter said as he stirred the sauce. You immediately stopped in your tracks, opening the door, and sliding into the kitchen in the back. You made your way towards the industrial freezer in the back, careful not to be seen by any of the other employees. You then made it to the freezer and opened it, going in and hiding behind some boxes. Remembering the waiter's name tag, you began to speak. "Anthony! Come to the freezer and help me with this box!" You said, waiting for him. Thinking it was one of his fellow employees, he went into the freezer to help. Once he was deep enough into the freezer, you slid from behind the box and closed the door. When he heard the click, he turned around. "I'mma huh?" You said, punching him in the face, not giving him a chance to speak. You then kicked him in the stomach and threw one of the meat boxes at him, knocking him to the floor. You then made your way over to him and put him in a choke hold. "Don't you ever ing spit in my food and think you're going to get away with it, " You said, hitting the pressure point on his neck, causing him to go limp. You got up and left him there, slowly opening the freezer door and creeping out the back so nobody would see you. You came back to the front and grabbed Bang's arm. "We gotta go" you said while continuing to pull his arm. "What's wrong?" Bang asked, a little confused. "I-I saw a waiter walk out of the bathroom.....and he didn't wash his hands." You said as you hopped into the passengers seat. "I don't think we should eat somewhere with such unsanitary workers." You continued, watching Bang close his door. "I guess you're right, let's just head to the fair then" Bang said as he started the car and sped off.