Promise

Why did it have to be you?
"Since our asses are all extra dressed up, I'm thinking you have something special in mind" you said smiling, looking over at Bang. "Hell yeah I do. I'm sure you're gonna love it" Bang said, lacing his fingers with yours, lifting up your hand to his face, then kissing it. You smiled at his kind gesture as Bang continued to drive, soon pulling up to the destination. "No way" you said, getting out of the car, and looking up. "Yup, we're all the way at the top" Bang said, walking around the car. "It's all for you baby" Bang said, then kissed you on the cheek. "I love you" you said, smiling at Bang. "I love you too" Bang said, as both of you linked hands, making your way inside of the building. You two took the elevator to the top floor. "Baby, my phone is too big for these tiny pockets. Can you put it in your clutch for me?" Bang said, handing you his phone. "No problem" you said, placing the phone in your purse. When the elevator opened, you saw the private dining area Bang reserved for the both of you. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Bang." the waiter said, looking at you both, escorting you two to the table. Bang smiled at the waiters greeting and You started laughing at the fact that the waiter called you Mrs.Bang. Bang pulled out your chair for you, then you sat down. "Thank you Bang" you said, smiling at Bang's gentleman mentality. "You're welcome baby" Bang said, sitting down across from you. The waiter brought out wine, and poured it for you both. "What can I get you both today?" The waiter said, smiling. "I'm not sure, surprise me" you said, smiling. "I'll take the Italian special" Bang said, also smiling. "Alright, coming right up" the waiter said, then walked away. "I'm so happy to be here with you right now" Bang said, reaching for your hand, and lacing it with his, slightly rocking it back and forth. "I'm really happy too Bang" you said, smiling at Bang. "This has been the happiest year of my life" Bang said, looking into your eyes. You looked back at Bang, taking in all of his sincerity. "Bang, you've completely changed who I am. Being with you for this year has really given me a new perspective on life." You said, staring back at Bang, smiling a bit. ", who you tellin. I can truly say you've knocked my badass vibe down a couple of notches, and gave my a soft spot." Bang said, laughing. "Congratulations, you've become a " you said, laughing. Bang started busting out laughing, then leaned in, giving you a peck on the lips. "You always know how to make my day" Bang said, smiling at you. The waiter came out with the food and placed it down on the table. "1 Italian special, and one signature steak. We thought you would enjoy the steak" the waiter said to you, smiling. "Thank you" you said, then the waiter walked away. You both started eating, also taking sips of wine here and there. Bang took another bite of his food, finished chewing, then began to speak. "Even after we've been together all this time, I still get butterflies whenever I'm close to you." Bang said, smiling, still looking at his food. You stopped eating immediately and looked at Bang. You saw his cheeks turning red from his little confession. "I still get nervous when I'm around you, even after all this time....But I didn't really think boys got butterflies." You said, continuing to look at Bang. "Hell yeah. And , I got them now" Bang said, looking at you. "Baby, you're just talking to me, there's no need to be nervous or anything" you said, smiling at Bang. You two soon finished eating. You were finishing up your wine, then looked at Bang. Bang took a deep breath, then got up, going into his jacket pocket. You stared at Bang with wide eyes as he got on one knee. Your heart felt like it was about to jump out of your chest at the sight. "B-Bang" you said, stuttering, as Bang opened the box. You saw two identical rings inside, then you let out a deep breath of relief. ", Bang" You said, holding your chest, smiling. Bang started laughing, knowing what you were thinking, then proceeded with his little speech. "Baby, I love you so much, and I thought I should get you a little something" Bang said, taking out your ring. "Will you wear my promise ring?" Bang said, smiling with his gummy smile. "Yes" you said, smiling all extra hard. As Bang got up and took your finger to put the ring on, you saw that the ring had 'Tasha and Bang Forever' on the inside. Bang slid the ring on, and it fit perfectly. You put your hand back, admiring the ring for a second, then looked at Bang. "Your turn baby" you said, standing up, taking Bang's ring from the box, and sliding it on his finger. You both started smiling as Bang pulled you in for a kiss. You pulled away, looking at Bang, continuing to smile. "Till death do us part" Bang said, smiling back at you, and pulling you into a hug. "Till death do us part" you said back, holding in tears, knowing you were going to break Bang's heart.