Starting up

Why did it have to be you?
"Tasha, Get table 3!" your co worker said as she finished up making a latte for the next order. "Gotcha Lynn!" you said as you picked up the 2 lattes for a couple, and made your way to table 3. Once you were done placing the lattes on the table, you made your way back behind the counter as you saw the 6 boys come in. "They are too cute Tasha!" Lynn said to you laughing. "Who are they?" You said, trying to play off the fact that you already knew who they were. "Well since you're new here, it's your first time seeing them, but that's Himchan, that one's Daehyun, the one next to him is Youngjae, across from him is Jongup, that's Zelo, and the one that just sat down is Bang." Lynn said as she pointed to the corresponding boys. "Ohhh, I see!" You said smiling back at Lynn. "So those are the ones I have to deal with for a whole year, great." You thought to yourself, wondering how you were going to put up with so many people. "Since you're new here, I'm going to do you the honor of taking their order." Lynn said, as she looked at the table. You slowly made your way to the table. "Hi! How may I help you today?" You said smiling at everyone. "You're new here aren't you?" Bang said, smiling at you. "Yes, it's my first day here today" you said, as you smiled at Bang. "Are you new to this area? Bang said smiling. "To THIS area in particular, yes" you said, as you continued to look down at everyone. "That's great! I'm Bang, that's Himchan, that's Daehyun, he's Youngjae, that's Jongup, and lastly, that's the youngest one Zelo. "It's nice to meet you all." You said, getting your pen out so you can take their orders. "We all generally get the same thing when we come here." Zelo said, smiling at you. "Alright, let me have it." You said, smiling at Zelo. "We will all take the vanilla ice cappuccino, but make sure there's no whipped creme on Himchan's, he hates it" Zelo said, while looking at Himchan. "Alright, it'll be ready in about 5 minutes." you said, as you put your pen away and headed back behind the counters. "Soooo, what do you think?" Lynn said, giving you the eye. "Umm....Bang is kinda cute." You said, while getting the cappuccinos ready. "You fell for that deep voice, huh?" Lynn said smiling, while helping you make the cappuccinos. "Yeah, I guess you can say that." You said, thinking about the real reason why you were even working there. You and Lynn finished the cappuccinos and you picked them up and made your way to their table. "Here's your 6 vanilla ice cappuccinos, and the one with no whipped creme is for you." You said as you handed Himchan his specific cappuccino. "Thank you!" Everyone said in unison as you turned around to make your way back behind the counter. "Tasha" Bang said, while waving you down to come back to the table. "What's up?" You said looking at Bang. "Since you're new here, I could show you around if you want" Bang said, while smiling. "That would be great." You said, smiling back at Bang. "Awesome, lemme give you my phone number" Bang said, continuing to smile. You felt your pockets for your phone. "Wait, I think I left it in my car. I'll be right back." You said, then walked out of the coffee shop, went into your car, and grabbed it from the glove department. You then made your way back into the shop. "That's your Lamborghini??" Bang said, looking at your sleek, out, car. "Yup, it.....was a gift." You said, lying. "Someone must really love you a lot." Bang said laughing a little. He then gave you his number, and asked you what time would be best for you to be shown around. "We can go today when I get off of work at 3pm." You said. "Great, it's 11am now, looks like I'll be back at 3. Bang said smiling at you. "Awesome" you said, as the boys got up to leave. "I'll see you in a little bit then." Bang said, as he walked past you. "Bye!" Everyone else said as they exited the store, and you made your way back over to Lynn. "Did bang just give you his number??" Lynn asked, looking too excited. "AHHHHHH!" Lynn screamed, while jumping around, not even letting you reply. "Lynn stop, the customers are going to think you're crazy" you said laughing. "I'm just so happy for you!" Lynn said, continuing to look at you. "He's just showing me around a bit." You said as you started wiping off the counter. "Yea, but you'll never know what could happen" Lynn said as she placed some iced coffee on a tray. "Ohh, I know exactly what's going to happen" you said laughing a bit at the irony. Lynn started laughing too, having no idea of what's really planned for Bang.