This ...

Why did it have to be you?
You woke up, slowly wiping your eyes and sitting up. You looked at the clock "8:45a.m" you said silently, then looked at Bang. If it were a normal day, you would have gone back to sleep, but knowing your time with Bang was short, you decided you wanted to start your day. You got up and straddled Bang. "Baby, wake up" you said, leaning down, kissing Bang. Bang put his arms around you and pulled you closer. You pulled away and looked at Bang, smiling. Bang looked at the clock, then looked back at you. "Baby, you never get up this early. Are you ok?" Bang asked. "Yeah, I'm fine.....I...I just wanna get things started. I wanna enjoy this cruise to the fullest" you said, getting up off of Bang and hopping out of bed. "Makes sense" Bang said, smiling, also hopping out of bed. Both of you got up and went to wake up the other boys. "GET YOUR ASSES UP!" You yelled, jumping on Daehyun's bed and hitting him with a pillow, while Bang picked up a pillow and threw it at Himchan. "What the hell?" Daehyun said, laughing, as he quickly caught your drift and grabbed a pillow. Daehyun threw a pillow at Zelo, while you jumped on Jongup, hitting him with a pillow, then jumping off of the bed. Since Youngjae was last, everyone threw a pillow at him, waking him up. "What's going on??" Youngjae said, looking around. Everyone started laughing, hitting each other with pillows. "Ok, ok. We gotta get ready to go now" you said, laughing, throwing a pillow at Bang. Bang laughed, then got up. "Yeah, I guess you're right" Bang said, laughing. Everyone stopped throwing pillows and started cleaning up. "Alright, after we're done with this, everyone get ready, were going to the breakfast lounge" Bang said, picking up a knocked over lamp. "Alright, cool" you said, fixing up a bed sheet. When everyone was done cleaning, everyone started getting ready. When everyone was dressed, you led everyone to the breakfast lounge. Bang sat next to you and everyone else sat down around the table. "Ummm, why are we sitting down? It's an all you can eat breakfast." Himchan said, looking at everyone. "That's right" Bang said, laughing, as everyone got up to go get their breakfast. Everyone got in line and picked up their plates. While you were waiting, you saw a girl staring at you like she had a problem. "What the ?" You thought to yourself, taking occasional glances at her. "Baby.....baby" Bang said, trying to get your attention. "Ohh, yeah?" You said, looking at Bang. "It's your turn" Bang said, laughing. "Right!" You said, quickly moving up a bit, and putting eggs on your plate. You continued through the buffet line. "Why is that staring at me?" You thought to yourself. "Ok, don't mind it....I'm just gonna brush it off" you said, grabbing your orange juice. When everyone was finished, you all made your way to the table, and started eating. You were in the middle of your food when Daehyun leaned in to you. "Tasha....that girl has been staring at you for the longest" Daehyun said, taking another glance at the girl. "I know. I tried to ignore her. I don't know what the her problem is." You said to Daehyun, also glancing at her. "Ummm....I think she's coming over here" Daehyun said, seeing her get up and walk towards the table. She came over and tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around and looked at her. "Hey, is there something wrong?" You said, looking up at her. "Yes the there is" she said, continuing to look at you. "Ummm...there must be a misunderstanding. I'mma need for you to calm down and take that elsewhere. I'm trying to enjoy my breakfast." You said, trying not to start anything, turning around, then taking another bite of your breakfast. She grabbed you by your hair and pulled you back, making you fall to the floor. "I ing tried" was all you said before you got up and smashed her into the table, dragging her face across the surface. The people that were sitting at the table got up and started screaming when they saw you grab her collar and start punching her in the face. ", I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU. DON'T ING PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME" you yelled, continuing to punch her in the face. You let her go for a quick moment then grabbed a chair. You lifted it up to hit her with it, then Bang quickly grabbed you around your waist and picked you up, walking the other direction. You were squirming, trying to get out of Bang's grip. "BANG, LET ME GO. LET ME HIT HER WITH THIS CHAIR." You yelled, so she can hear you. "I DON'T EVEN ING KNOW HER! WHY THE IS SHE STARTING ??" you yelled, still squirming. You saw her getting up and threw the chair at her, busting her in the face, causing her to slam into the table and hit the ground. "DAAAAMN!" Daehyun yelled, seeing her hit the floor. "ING " you yelled, right before Bang carried you outside of the breakfast lounge.